Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

This is not Love- MG (Part 59, Page 149) ||Thread I - Page 68

NeenaDd thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Piyush is completely a disappointment,

Them as a duo is completely adorables...

Looking forward to further..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akkub.92 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ohh Piyush is such a bad person good his truth out in front of geet hope now geet agree to give maan chance and start dating him 

Update soon

NilzStorywriter thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: sanum23

Geet is surprise when maan want to eat in small shop bz she thought every rich person like piyush status conscious and she's happy seeing him with her causally  but bechara maan get tired and slept after reaching home geet came close to see if he actually sleeping or pretending but she lost in him and now she get trap in his arms 

Hope soon realise she loved him 

Y not his bodyguard searching fr him is he instruct them

Well, i dont think Maan in this story ever had a bodyguard. Hence he himself carries a gun

This content was originally posted by: Kkiran

Is she trying to get him better or learn that he can stay in an area that is not posh. He clearly is not having any trouble staying with her. OMG Geet u have no sense of distance....Creepy there u tracing his face while he is asleep like LOL These 2 are something else.

Geet u have no sense of distance.

🀣I loved this line

This content was originally posted by: khwaishfan

hi thanks for the pm! hope you are fine! 

Congrats to the winners! well deserved

Part 35

Phenomenal update! awesomely written

sad that Geet judges Maan without knowing him.

like how you portrayed their inner thoughts

wish they would voice out what they are feeling

nice seeing the comfortableness with each other

of cos Maan is exhausted and well asleep

at least she closed the curtains

Loved how she admires Maan and touches Maan

wow she is thinking about the times that they kissed

gosh I thought she would be caught by Maan 

but he just traps in his arms

well she is unable to move

I guess she will fall asleep as well

Question to Maan 

what is bothering you that lead to you taking drugs?

Question to Geet

will you date Maan?

update soon

Thanks dear for the wonderful comments. Sorry I am not able to take on the questions. super busy with work, but will surely answer them. Keep them safe with you

This content was originally posted by: Creampuff

Chapter 35 

Bewitching update !!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Geet’s nakhre are so adorable ..... .. she is pleased by the simplest things like maan carrying her heavy groceries....   like she won some sort of unattainable accomplishment..... πŸ˜†....... her world is small & she thinks that maan cannot survive in her simple world but she is totally wrong b/c when maan & geet’s worlds collide it will earth-shattering bliss. 

I don’t think no one else could put up with either of their perplexing personalities πŸ˜†

& geet really doesn’t know how to social distance ...... inching closer & closer πŸ˜†but do you blame her when her handsome hunk is sleeping in her bed 

Loved the ending where she slept in his arms πŸ˜ƒ happy dance time !!!! 

Can’t wait to see their reactions when they wake up !! 

Thank you for the bewitching update & pm 

Geet really doesn’t know how to social distance 

🀣I guess she will be total fail in this pandemic world

This content was originally posted by: ferdouz

Loved the update. Geet ko split personality disorder hai kya πŸ˜…

Kabhi shola kabhi Shabnam. 

She is very happy and content then sudden kya hogaya πŸ˜‹

Bechara Maan getting mixed signals 

Geet ko split personality disorder hai kya πŸ˜…

Kabhi shola kabhi Shabnam. 

🀣This cracked me up

This content was originally posted by: Alamelu

What happened and how.  Not like that How but how.  Thought both were sleeping. Did maan knowingly initiate or did Geet do. Was she okay with it 

Whoever or however it happened it happened. Glad geet is okay with it. She is not freaking out   She accepts that she actually like it. And wants it again 

but very interesting talk between the two   Mann wants to see her reaction 

ahaaa...ab uss moment mein kisne bhi initiate kiya ho kya farak padta hai...mann toh dono ka hi thaπŸ˜‰

This content was originally posted by: Kkiran

This idiot ....I swear Geet needs a therapist. FIrst she acknowledges the wonderful feeling of intimacy and then all of a sudden "are you using me for sex?" like seriously girl is he trying to make u fele better or you him at this point. Dont degrade the man liek that, 

This idiot ....I swear Geet needs a therapist.πŸ˜†-This line. You are so done with her

Dont degrade the man liek that, -Totally agree with this

This content was originally posted by: Creampuff

Chapter 36 

Breath-taking update !!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I have to admit I was initially shocked 

I did not see this coming πŸ˜²

But I am super happy that geet does not feel inadequate anymore 

Maan was so selfless & he was just concerned with her pleasure 

Even when she woke up he was more concerned with her feelings & reaction ......he truly cares for her ❀️

But after the initial awkwardness , geet dives into full blown relationship suicide !! πŸ˜† 

She was initially happy after experiencing her first big β€œO” with maan & she was blushing & even thanked him 

But the words she starting barfing out after were pure rubbish ...... β€œdon’t take anything seriously or are you using me for *** β€œ

She is quite the masterpiece...... she seems so intelligent at times but she lacks emotional intelligence..... her inability to know how to react or respond to certain situations especially if they involve feelings . I think she does care for maan & is attracted to him but whenever they take one step forward or start getting closer her barriers go up B/c she is afraid of getting hurt again . 

Wondering how maan will respond to her absurd questions ??? If he understands her well by now , will he be able to tear down the walls leading to her heart ??? 

Truly a breathtaking update di..... I was holding my breath wondering what either one of them would say or do next b/c these two are so unpredictable but very lovable πŸ’•

Thank you 

geet dives into full blown relationship suicide !! smiley36 -I lovvvveeed this line❀️

But the words she starting barfing out after were pure rubbish ...... β€œdon’t take anything seriously or are you using me for *** β€œ-This is gold🀣

She is quite the masterpiece...... she seems so intelligent at times but she lacks emotional intelligence..... her inability to know how to react or respond to certain situations especially if they involve feelings .-Such an apt analysis. Why dont you become her therapist. O sorry, she will just storm out hearing this

I think she does care for maan & is attracted to him but whenever they take one step forward or start getting closer her barriers go up B/c she is afraid of getting hurt again .-Absolutely. Couldnt have put it in a better way