Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

geet is not ready to talk n listen anything only saying that maan is happy teasing n hurting her from which very much away .

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Is maan totally clueless what people

Will say when he sees a man coming to her place this late.   He ofcourae is coming with good intentions once again to clear things and also he is upset that geetbis crying 

he finds her problem but glad talks to her nicely at the end 

sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Maan don't have any bad intentions now and not want to hurt her Maan knows her problem and told her sulotion

Creampuff thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Part 20 

Superb Part πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Another funny Q & A....,,, πŸ˜†...... they act like they are part of a comedy show πŸ˜†

Wow love maan’s determination, the gadha actually made the correct decision for once by actually going to geet’s place to comfort her b/c she was upset . Especially since he did not know which apartment she lives in b:c it took him extra effort 

Like that he is concerned b/c she is actually crying  πŸ˜­ & that is totally out of character for her ........ 

shocked that geet has a condition that interferes with her having *** ( I had never heard of that before , I learned something new )😳 

Admire how maan comforted her& I agree with him b/c the physical aspect of the relationship is only one aspect & it is not the entirety of a relationship.... there is so much more ......,. Was kind of suprised hearing something this profound from maan ...,.,,,, maybe geet’s intelligence is rubbing off on him πŸ€“πŸ˜†

Maan is starting to look a little less like s gadha πŸ˜†

And I can’t believe that Is why piyush dumped geet ..,,,, I totally agree with maan that he is an a**hole!!!! πŸ˜‘😑😑

Geet should of spread a rumour that he had erectile disfunction or something else to hurt him b/c he really hurt geet. 

Like how maan is trying to reassure geet 

But you left us hanging at a critical point again ...., maan was just about to tell geet the other ways πŸ˜†

Can’t wait for the next chapter 

Thank you so much for superb update πŸ‘πŸΌ

love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

maan geet k barein mein sochna chahiye tha na.........maan ne sahi kaha piyush k barein mein................

nice update.............

loved it..................

UmaDevi97 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Part 20

Arre yeh Maan bhi na ek number ki gadhe hai, oi itni raat ko koi ek ladki ke ghar me aiyegi kya ab Geet badnam hui Maan ki waja se, aur woh gana munni badnam hui darling tere liye. Bilkul ek number ka ullu hai.... Guaranty izzat ka phaluda.... budhu samaj ne ki koshis toh karo.... 😳Now I'm getting it.... Ok so Geet has problems physically and was degrading herself for this...Aur woh jack ass Piyush ne Geet ko isseliye dump kiya...?🀬 What a jerk, he's a complete douche bag. Usse toh main sandbag bana ke upar latka ke punching bag bana du...Mixie me dalke Piyush chutney bana dungi phir usse phirranas ki breakfast me dungi😑... I think Maan is somewhere confused ki ok Geet ke yeh problem hai lekin iss me bura kya hai...?πŸ€” Par mujhe ek doubt hai Di, ki yeh dono ko ek dusre se feeling hai ki nahi....? πŸ˜• kya chakkar chal raha hai indono ki bech me....πŸ™„

Lekin lagta hai ki ab Maan sab handel karunga....πŸ˜† haina...? Nice update Di πŸ€—

❀

janu2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Great part 

Waiting for maaneet to understand each other 

Cont soon 

Thanks for pm

akkub.92 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Nice update

Maan trying to get everything normal with geet and come to know geet problem but he supported her now waiting to see what happens next

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

hello.... how are you and your family?

appreciate the continuous updates........... 

well thanks for the award

enjoyed the Q&A Session.....

apt reactions from Maan and Geet

Part 20

intriguing update.... beautifully written

sad that she thinks that he wants to hurt her

perhaps his actions have reflected this

of cos he is shocked seeing a crying Geet

agree with him that she is strong and sassy person

at least he does not feel nice seeing her cry

glad that he gave on the revenge long time ago

finally she reveals something about what she thinks Piyush told her

great that Maan went to meet Geet

can understand her reaction seeing Maan there

the gossip will now continue

she had a valid reason to ask him to go out of the house 

he did not have to tease her 

in her frustration she tells him everything

well Maan is confused

liked that he consoles her and tells her that Piyush did not tell him anything

oh so she has a condition

good that Maan googled this without her knowledge

he is right that Piyush is an a-hole

Piyush is indeed a jerk

loved his advice and assurance to her

relationships are more than the physical aspect 

her question is reasonable

how will he respond??

update soon πŸ€—

Question for Geet

What do you think that Maan wants to hurt you?

Question for Maan

Why are you so concerned about Geet?

update soon 

Edited by khwaishfan - 3 years ago
Creampuff thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: UmaDevi97

Part 20

Arre yeh Maan bhi na ek number ki gadhe hai, oi itni raat ko koi ek ladki ke ghar me aiyegi kya ab Geet badnam hui Maan ki waja se, aur woh gana munni badnam hui darling tere liye. Bilkul ek number ka ullu hai.... Guaranty izzat ka phaluda.... budhu samaj ne ki koshis toh karo.... 😳Now I'm getting it.... Ok so Geet has problems physically and was degrading herself for this...Aur woh jack ass Piyush ne Geet ko isseliye dump kiya...?🀬 What a jerk, he's a complete douche bag. Usse toh main sandbag bana ke upar latka ke punching bag bana du...Mixie me dalke Piyush chutney bana dungi phir usse phirranas ki breakfast me dungi😑... I think Maan is somewhere confused ki ok Geet ke yeh problem hai lekin iss me bura kya hai...?πŸ€” Par mujhe ek doubt hai Di, ki yeh dono ko ek dusre se feeling hai ki nahi....? πŸ˜• kya chakkar chal raha hai indono ki bech me....πŸ™„

Lekin lagta hai ki ab Maan sab handel karunga....πŸ˜† haina...? Nice update Di πŸ€—

❀

Hi di, 

I usually don’t have time to read other readers comments but I glanced at your comments last week & this week & they were hilarious πŸ˜‚ . I love what you want to do with piyush , maybe I can join you πŸ˜‚.