Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NilzStorywriter thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Kkiran

Talk about awkward I felt like I was sitting in the room with them as third wheels spectator. I cant with these two kitni baar Maan you look hot/nice/sexy bolega my goodness dil ki baath to bol ughhhh! --hahahah tumhe kya lagta hai kya bolna chahiye Maan ko Atleast kapde to diye yeh stupid sidhe headlight pe paunch  gayi iska dhimak ka koi filter nahi. -hahaha yeh to hai Dono hi baesharmi ki hadh toh par chuke hai. -- ab ek dusre ke saath besharmi ki hadd paar nahi karenge to kiske saath karenge dear? 😉Yah go commit sin I cant deal with whatever this is between them.--hehehhe they totally frustrate you

Originally posted by: Alamelu

Interesting. So maan does have cousins who know about geet. That is definitely interesting. Did maan talk about her or did his mom. --well, agar Mom ne bataya hota toh cousin ka itna favourable opinion nahi hota naa Geet ke baare mein, hai naa Also looks like she knows about his relationship with his mom. Sad!! But thatbisnlifebjbguess. -Yup Like this Mona. Her teasing maan him blushing awww adorable

So glad maan told her to stay back and that he does not like her leaving

but what is this new word Adulting!!!! Hmmm. Being an adult eh!! Making decisions behaving etc. 

Of course these two for sure don’t have a bit of that. --well, their hidden teenager comes out whenever they are with each other wonder if they will ever have a serious conversation which will make sense!!!  Wishful thinking maybe!!! --Good idea, do share what you want them to discuss. Like kaisa wala discussion. Hopefully then unko kuch akal aaye. Eager to hear from you

Have a feeling geet will hi for the wedding with maan - lets see

Thanks for the wonderful comment

Originally posted by: UmaDevi97

Part 51 & 52

Ok so that girl at the door was Mona as in Maan's cousin... OK..... So now she will be playing cupid for this two.... Bandha bachgaya... baal baal bacha hehehe But the question remains how does Mona knows about Geet and all...well our suspect is Maan Like she just came in and say hi Geet like they knew each other for a long time.... It's a little confusing aur yeh Maan ki saare raaz Geet ke samne khol diya... Uske baad thoda awkward hogai but aagey tho surprised hui kyonki Maan Geet ko rehne keliya rukaya hai. But the funny thing is jab Maan ne Geet ko apne kapde di hai aur Geet ne kaha her  headlights can see... 🤣now they are all cuddly bear... Hopefully aagey se sab acha hoga... Wah Maan babu ek kiss aur ek pajama se humari Sherni ko choti cute kitten bana diya... dekha Maan ka asar, he knows how to handle sherni Cute and funny update Di. Now Geet will not whoop Maan's ass for the time being... 😆

🤗

Originally posted by: Creampuff

Chapter 52 

Sinfully delicious update 😆.... not to mention humerous!! 👏👏👏 Thanks

Woah !!!! Bring the firehose , geet is on fire after maan’s kiss 😆 Absolutely. Ab kiss tha hi itna hot

Maan’s little confession was cute when he didn’t want geet to leave ...... 💗so, I also like his words, short sweet but effective

he seems to be stuttering & fumbling around her 😆 our munda is a goner --Pyaar humein kis modh pe le aaya

Who would have imagined this was the same arrogant , pretentious business man that we first met..... he has done a 360 degree turn & seems like a insecure teenager fumbling to tell a girl he likes her but in this case it would be that he loves her . -Oh i love this sentence. thats the whole idea n theme of the story ki see how characters are transforming with each other & with time

But I like this maan ..... it shows his human side that he is just like the rest of us , not perfect but just wants to be loved & cared for -aww so true. he is just good at hiding it or was till Geet madam appread in his life

It was cute how they were laughing at each other’s outfits & maan was caught looking at geet’s headlights & fumbling 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣--heheheh ab aise situation mein banda kya kare

Maan is right b:c they are avoiding each other afraid of heart break but suffering meanwhile 

Hoping that since they are closing the physical distance in their relationship they will be able to close the emotional distance as well !!! -Physical distance they are able to surmount coz of the force of attraction between them is stronger than anything their supressed sexual tension from the moment they met on that fateful day. Emotional distance is more of where they have to work on each other and self to get overtheirr fear & insecurities

Absolutely superb update !!  

This one really rocked !!! Loved it 💗💕More than the update I absolutely & thoroughly enjoyed reading your comment & your analysis

Thank you 🤗

Originally posted by: taahir004

Congratulations to all the Winners

of Part 51 

Well Done !!!!

Part 52 

Exciting , Fabulous and  Joyous 

Geet has slowly settled into a comfort around Maan

she does not seem so angry anymore 

and he so cutely ask her to stay the night 

he does have deep feelings for her - isse ek gaana yaad aaya, jaatana bhi nahi aata, chuppana bhi nahi aata, humein tumse mohabbat hai batana bhi nahi aata

especially when he says  aren't they hurting each other now 

its almost asking her to be free with her feelings  as they both want the same

things from each other - so true. beautiful analysis

oh both can be so funny I enjoyed both wearing boxers and shirts and just having

a good laugh -yup i love the light moments between them and a sense of comfort they have with each other, where they can laugh with each other

yes Maan is right been an adult comes with great responsibility 

Originally posted by: khwaishfan

Congrats to the winners

thanks for the pm

Part 52

delightful update..... excellently written

so he does not want her to go

liked that Maan was upfront about his feelings

well he had a point that been away from each other is breaking their hearts! true

wow what a reaction to his kiss

at least they had a moment...yup more than a moment☺️

ah they look adorable in boxers in t/shirt/shirt

enjoyed their banter

glad seeing them comfortable around each other yup that they are

loved Maan's definition re adulting 

hmm well what happens that room stays between them 

Originally posted by: Alamelu

Definitely wired conversations. They don’t make sense to anyone but them. islie toh they are apt for each other 😉But in between they become serious and tell the truth. ye bhi toh hai naa, serious conversation karne baithenge toh both will flee Like maan saying how hard it was for him to not contact her.  it is true sometimes it is good to live in the moment and not worry about the future

And in the end wow. Geet does like to order maan around does she not. Hilarious their tslks yup, Geet bhi order karti hai & Maan bhi sunnleta hai. Lets her boss around

Originally posted by: Creampuff

Part 53 

These two are definitely birds of a feather & should stick together 😆 hahahah absolutely

Admist their absurd conversations , they finally have a somewhat serious conversation ........, confessed how they felt during the six months & actually could laugh at how they met & their initial interactions ....., yup, isnt any couple adorable who could laugh together❤️

I was thinking 🤔 if they did finally tie the knot & have kids , you can imagine all the interesting stories about their courtship they could share with their kids ....... &considering how interesting these two are , can you imagine the personalities of their children..... forget the chainsaws & guns there would be bulldozers & canons 😆😆- OMG!!! I was thinking exactly the same, just imagine like Ted in How I met your mother, Maan telling the story, so this kids is How I met your mother, and the kids have theirr jaws hanging😆

Sorry I am jumping the gun ....,, I should focus on the present --no no this is so great, we can create and imagine such scenarios, that would be so much fun

Maan & geet sharing a bed & spooning 😳

& as maan said living in the moment 

Looking forward to geet being maan’s plus one for the wedding 😊

Thank you 🤗 Thank you for the super comment, its always a delight

Originally posted by: Kkiran

Weirdooooo like what? I am so confused. Is this a like a friends with benefits kind of situation because like I cant. well you will see. right now, both are confused about the situation. Just going with the flow

My brain is like just read the story dont need do complicate it but I am like it already is. Yah  when you both finish rock climbing then probably sleep on ur insane thoughts.well, if both of them are equally insane then that means their insanity is made for each other naa. Also the story and their journey focuses on surmounting their inner demons of fear & insecurity through changing self and each other

Originally posted by: khwaishfan

thanks for the pm

Part 53

Beautiful update.... wonderfully written

these two are certainly unique lol

so they intend to live the moment....

I am sure their will be no regrets

at least they have decided to go with the flow

not surprised that Geet wants to go the wedding with him