Frequent Posters

taahir004 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Part 7 

Fantastic Update

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

She will treat his mom and he will have to forget about his revenge. Unless he is a really ungrateful scoundrel.

kashishdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Part 6

First of all thank you for the shout out dear im glad you enjoyed my comments. Secondly coming to Part 6 omg it was brilliant. I was in fits of laughter. Loved the description of his date ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Kashish's comments and mimicry were just great. So she has sussed him out and has a feeling that he is taking revenge, smart girl she is. I have a feeling she will attend Piyush's wedding with Sujal so will be interesting to see.

Part 7

Absolutely loved this part too, his comment about women's driving really wound her up you could tell hahaha. He just added fuel to the fire by doing that. I love his concern for her and following the cab to make sure she gets home safely. Oh no yeh kya hua his Mom passed out. It will be interesting to see what happens, i am waiting to see if Kashish bonds with his mom and how this changes there future. Hopefully he will back off from his revenge. Continue soon dear waiting to read more!!

Love Summi

golu_1677 thumbnail

Just superb parts... 

AmirAryan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

My comment for part 5 

Really sorry ๐Ÿ˜ dear I was I little busy yesterday and today thatโ€™s why couldnโ€™t write my comments on the time ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Anyway very nice part so that Lambu Piyush was Kashish boyfriend ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ yuck ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคข

Kashish and Sujal was so cuteeeeee in this scene wowwww so adorable ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ

God Sujal is such a flirty boy ha noutanki ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Šโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‰โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š 

I hope his plan is not to play with Kashish heart ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

AmirAryan thumbnail

Part 6

Very beautiful so Kashish understood a little bit that he wants to take revenge from her ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜” I donโ€™t understand this guy 

Is he really wants her to spend time with her and know her ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

Or no he really wants to take revenge from her and then leave her??? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

Sujal if u use her and then leave her then I will not forgive you ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿคจ

AmirAryan thumbnail

Part 7 

Awesome ๐Ÿ‘ I just loved this part ๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰โค๏ธโค๏ธ

Absolutely beautiful so Mr. is behaving like a real possessive boyfriend ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ Following her ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ‘จ

Poor his mamma got sick ๐Ÿค’ 

I still remember how much he was close to his mom in KTH ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜” I never missed any scenes of Sujal and his mom ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญโค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐโค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ they both played role of son and mother so beautifully that sometimes I thought they were son and mom in real life โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ 

Anyway I hope she is fine ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Sorry dear for my late comment and my bad English ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”โค๏ธโค๏ธ

Edited by AmirAryan - 3 years ago
NilzStorywriter thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Note: Shout out to AamirAryan for wonderful comment and your english is perfect. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise

Part 8

Sujal- Mumma.... Wo.  Wo behoshโ€ฆ Please chalo...

Holds her hand and drags her to his car

K-Sujal...Sujal calm down. I will go...but mere paas kit nahi hai abhi

He looks at her helplessly

Staring through out

Doesn't know what to do

Kashish lets the cab go and comes with him

She keeps her hand on his cheek to calm him down

K-Suno meri baat.... main kit leke aati hoon...tum tab tak jaake unko admit karo

S- Tumhare clinic..?

K-Admit her in hospital

S- Unki BP measuring machine and stethoscope hai ghar pe baas aur kuch nahi

K-Ok chalo

In the car, Kashish sees that Sujal is super tensed himself...

She gently keeps her hand on his to re-assure him

He looks at her helplessly

Kashish reaches and checks his mom who was unconscious

K- Chinta mat karo. Sodium deficiency hai. Ye medicines likh di hai...subah shaam dete rehna

S- Koi problem to nahi hai na..??  Mumma theek toh ho jayengi naa..?

K-Yes. She will be fine

S- Thank God...  Kab tak hosh mein ayengi.?

K-Subah tak. Let her rest tonight

S- amm.  Kuch logi...?  Chaaye coffeeโ€ฆ. Anything...?

G-Noโ€ฆits ok

She shrugs and starts to go but stops mid-way

K- Its better we stop our Revenge childishness and donโ€™t cross each otherโ€™s paths

He nods.

S- I have a request

K-Go on

S-Please come with me to the lounge. I want to speak to you

She follows him thinking iske ghar mein lounge hai?

He pours some water in a glass for her which she accepts

He sits opposite her

S-Kashish

She stops drinking water and looks over at him as he utters her name

S- I am not the bad guy, you think I am

She doesnโ€™t have a reply

She just nods

S- Thanks for coming for my mom

S-Its ok, Sujal

She also tries saying his name, but it doesnโ€™t have the same effect and ring to it

She gets up

K-I should leave now. Its late

He nods

She starts to book a cab

S- Donโ€™t. let me drop you

K-No, itโ€™s ok.

S-I know you are but Itโ€™s my way to thank you

She nods

S-By the way, you can drive if you want

He says with a smile looking at her with a side glance

She also smiles

K-I think I will pass. I think I deserve a chauffeur

She says cheekily

He doesnโ€™t mind her cheekiness her brains always impress her

They have a calm drive to her home after she sets the location on the google map, she closes her eyes for a quick nap

K- Do you mind?

S-Not at all. I will wake you up

After a while

S- Kashish ...Kashish

K-Huh? Huh?

S-We are here. Where is your home? There are so many buildings

K-Yeah my place is in that tiny lane. Your car wonโ€™t get through it

S- Oh. You want me to walk you there?

K-No. I am good. Thanks

He shrugs ok

S-ok take care

K-Bye

She walks off

Sujal starts to drive back when his phone rings

Edited by NilzStorywriter - 3 years ago
NilzStorywriter thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kashishdabest

Part 6

First of all thank you for the shout out dear im glad you enjoyed my comments. Secondly coming to Part 6 omg it was brilliant. I was in fits of laughter. Loved the description of his date ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Kashish's comments and mimicry were just great. So she has sussed him out and has a feeling that he is taking revenge, smart girl she is. I have a feeling she will attend Piyush's wedding with Sujal so will be interesting to see.

Part 7

Absolutely loved this part too, his comment about women's driving really wound her up you could tell hahaha. Absolutely He just added fuel to the fire by doing that. hahahah he always does that I love his concern for her and following the cab to make sure she gets home safely. Oh no yeh kya hua his Mom passed out. It will be interesting to see what happens, i am waiting to see if Kashish bonds with his mom and how this changes there future. Hopefully he will back off from his revenge. Continue soon dear waiting to read more!!

Love Summi

AmirAryan thumbnail

Thank you dear for another wonderful part ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

So Kashish helped Sujals mamma and she told him to stop ๐Ÿ›‘ this childish revenge and he accepted ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐโค๏ธโค๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ Iโ€™m so proud of my babies ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐโค๏ธโค๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโค๏ธ

I can see that these two r coming closer day by day ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐโค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

And thank you dear for understanding me ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐโค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ And Iโ€™m trying my best to make my English better ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐโค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜

But still thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š so much 

I canโ€™t wait to read next part ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ