This is not Love- SK (Part 33, Page 32) - Page 19

Posted: 3 years ago

part 35

Every time she thought he will not know, he always did. She will not be leaving in 5 minutes. Might fall asleep right there. Then he will remember later about her touching him.

part 36

That was not fair on her part to accuse him like that. He gave her an experience she never had, she enjoyed herself, and then turned it around as if he used her. If she was concerned about it, she should have not let it get that far.

part 37

OK so it wasn't really an accusation.

The real surprise here is that Piyush is gay. We already knew he was a jerk based on how he treated Kashish. He is still covering up for himself. Getting married and hiding the fact from his wife. On top of that he has the gall to badmouth Kashish. Talk about gaslighting.

part 38

Sujal is probably the first person to tell that she is allowed to fail and bounce back. He has read her right. She is insecure and is hiding from the world.

Kashish's friends show up and discover Sujal there. Of course the assumptions will be made. Her friends are more than ready to believe they are together.

Part 31

She walks out to speak to the landlord so Sujal cant hear her

K-wo...wo mera...

K- friend hai

K- Aapko kisne…?

K- Nahi main aisa nahi kar sakti

K- Haan 2 hafte ka notice hai naa.. tab tak ghar khali kardungi

She hangs up and comes back inside

S- Who was it?

K-Nobody

S- Your landlord is chucking you out because of me. I can move out to a rehab

K- No need. I am anyways moving out of the city

S- What? Why?

K- Work

S- Where?

K- I don’t need to tell you everything

He stares at her intently and smiles while shaking his head

S- You are taking it all this upon yourself because of me. Why?

K- Even if I am. I can’t accomplish anything without your help, Sujal

Tabhi doorbell bajti hai ki khaana aa gaya

Dono chup chap lunch kar lete hain

Kashish lunch ke baad, Sujal ko medicine deti hai

S-What is this?

K-This will help

S-With what?

K- I am a doctor, trust me

Sujal stares at the medicine

Kashish is staring back at Sujal

He looks at her then gulps it down with some water

She sits near him

K-Do you wanna talk?

S- About?

K-Anything

S- So you are trying to counsel me

Sujal burst out laughing

S- You suck at it so much!

Kashish scowls

S- Okay let's try. Come on. You should make me feel comfortable

K-Yes. Be comfortable

S- Hold my hand

K-What?

S- I feel comfortable that way

She holds his hand

S- Start. What do you wanna know?

She wants to know that why he turned to self-destruction

Table ke neeche she is referring to her phone on what to do as a therapist or counselor

Sujal looks ki kya kar rahi hai

He gets up ki lets watch a movie

K- But...

S- You prepare first...next time

He says patting her head

Dono bed pe baith jaate hain movie chalake

K- Horror movie dekhte hai. I can never watch them coz I am alone...puhleaze

He nods

Sujal turns off the lights

He thinks to himself.

Why isn't he leaving, he can leave anytime

Kashish can’t possibly stop him

He wonders why he is not going.

He was doing all this coz he felt kisi ko farak nahi padta whatever happens to him

But here he knows Kashish ko farak padta hai, she is risking everything just for him.....she trusts him

He can’t just ruthlessly break her trust

Then he will prove himself to be that what the world thinks of him

He comes out of his thoughts when he notices his mobile pinging incessantly

It’s his party group that is expecting him

K- Who is it?

Edited by NilzStorywriter - 3 years ago

part 39

She wants the dude's eyes on her and not on someone else. That's a start. A dress and makeup. She is making the effort.

Part1: A great start. Loved Kashish guts, how she made him sign the paper, and the way he responded by quickly going through the paper for some weak spot, it's confirmed he is not going to sit quietly.

Part 2: First she hurt him to get her work done and then treated him as a doctor. He felt a strange pull towards her, getting close to her did something to him but he stopped himself and left the place after threatening her.

Part 3: He thought she is weak and he could easily take his revenge in his sweet way, but she was no less. She gave it back to him with equal sweetness.

Part 4: Awesome part. Loved how they had become comfortable with each other and sharing their past experiences.

Part 5:  So he still wanted to break her pride. He was totally in flirt mode. She was affected with his closeness. Loved the way, they are talking about her ex-boyfriend.

Part 6: Smart girl. Just like him, she read his mind too. Wow, their revenge is getting interesting.

Part 7: Loved how he was concerned for her and followed her cab to make sure she reach her home safely. He got a call informing him about his mother's condition. He asked her for help.

Part 8: She helped him by treating his mother and told him to stop his revenge game, to which he agreed. He dropped her nearby her building.

Part 9: She had called him for help when he was returning back to home. He helped her by opening the entrance gate. She expressed her wish to accompany him to Piyush's wedding, which he agreed but his earlier intentions made him feel guilty and he decided to give her a gift. Happy that he got over his revenge.

Part 10: She didn't want to have his gift. Loved his comment about the wedding venue. She pulled out a chainsaw before goons, really she never failed to amaze him with her uniqueness.

Part 11: He actually didn't know the reason behind, not using his gun that day or he didn't want to tell her🤔In all his guilt, he forgot such an important thing. Loved the way she answered back to Piyush. Seemed like she figured out Sujal's hand behind that.

Part 12: Hehe...she left him. She realised it too that he was feeling guilty. She came back and was feeling safe in his company, nice. Sujal should have explain it to her.