Megha - Rani and her Maths

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Megha -  Rani and her maths

Miss her maths dialogues and calculations and  her teasing dialogues in a doctor's language.

Her equation has not reached a conclusion yet 

Bauji is hiding the true culprit  =  Veer too is hiding  the true culprit

Just felt as she was sure shot that her Bauji was not the culprit,  she should have by now got to know of Veer stance could well be something major hidden

Till now Rani had chances of defending the right of her dad

Veer had to defend the wrongs of his Ranisa.   

When Veer refused to ask forgiveness  from Jai whatever maybe, Rani did step ahead and spoke as she was  ..... was Interrupted by Ranisa and she backed off.   later  as Ranisa was going to ask forgiveness in the nth minute Veer stepped in to ask forgiveness.  

that incident should have awakened Rani to know that for Ranisa wrongs  Veer does step in to take the brunt.

Megha plays the role to the T,  

be her deep breathing scared shivering look with revolving eyes  when she speaks of Ranisa or when Ranisa comes in front of her.  classic was the  answer to Veer on getting Ranisa upset and   during Ranisa's nekh scenes

be the trauma dazed effect after the stones were pelted on her

or be the pleading to Veer to  sort out the issue   "jeevan sulja dijye hamare, doctor saab"  and the way Veer pauses his blink is just amazing

or be it  shabhaash look when Veer protects her from physical harm by  the ones who threw stones or by Jai   but  within a quickie when she looks at Veer  she is confused of his 2 sides  a careful caring person and the other  as the so called culprit dont care attitude.   her confusion writ on her face

today's episode  of  "I swear look" with pursed lips, her helplessness  and a disgusting look towards Veer.

be it earlier   teasing Veer  or   coming to comfort him with a paratha or get to a funny side  or as an advisor to him on his sister's proposal.  

She has a knack it knowing how to get Veer a bit relaxed in life.

or  just tease  him  (Rani's character done by Anushka   loved the chandelier scene)

Edited by Shimmer_sault - 3 years ago

Megha was fantabulous 

Just loved the see-saw emotions  Rani  displayed with grace 

Her eyes speaks a lot, the sadness or the twinkle in the eyes

Father's-daughter relation in difficult circumstances well portrayed by the scriptwriter and the actors

no trantrums,  

still the childlike in front of her father, 

her dreams, 

her right stand, 

her scare and now she is confident to face the world as a father is beside her

not happy with father's decision but decided to do his way, 

Refused to take the nekh told will take has his hard earned money to buy the first tubelight for Ramadheer Kirana store

Her doctor saab and her father why are they trying to mould her

Just perfect

Her whole maths in 10Dec20 was confusion regarding her Sawal  i.e   kaunsa Rupa is real of Veer

11Dec20 is goest into super confusion   seeing Veer's conversation with Maasisa in the servant quarters, later holding Ramadheer's folded hands.

She barges into  their room,  what a amazing confrontation.

both are no less

She says this marriage is a phansi ka fanda  he later retorts their relationship is a big mistake

Your respect my facther at the sametime when you see me you go volatile,  I am going mad with your behaviour

She tells maths equation has one answer,  in 5 minutes I have seen your 25 roop, which one is real,  you as a question I cannot get an answer. my mind is reeling,  he replies I am shaitan

Amazing performance by Megha.  Her chemistry is dot on with all artists

Megha is an engineer, and her first serial which had to be closed due to lockdown was something of  a girl who is a dancer getting blind.

Amazing to take that challenge as your first serial, but as the serial did not progress after lockdown so that part was not enacted.

Sure shot the girl has the fizz to act extreme emotions.  be it playful, teasing, hurt-sticken, fear-sticken, laugh or serious or villany.

She just floored me today with the way she went through from a starving for food girl, to everyone playing ping-pong with her, or at the table where she knew she would do a big mess but did not mind being herself

Her Maths

Her calculated on the spur quick move of her hand from Padmini's grasp which landed with Padmini hit her own palm hard was just amazing 

But when it came about angling her food with fork and knife she went nuts

The wrong direction but rightly deserved for Jai when the rasgulla falls on his eyes