Why sharad always says that his character is negative in naagin5

manya17699 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NINALOGY thumbnail

His character was introduced as Negative but later it converted into grey and positive. Veer is a grey character. That's why SM mentioned it as Villain. 

Please Veer ko hero hi rehney dein pehly hi bhot sarey villains hai. Veer jisa male character pehli bar dekhney ko mil Rana hai iss liye logon sy digest nhi horaha.

RaniZelda thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I guess in comparison to the roles he's played previously, Veer is a negative character πŸ˜‚.

In all honesty, I think Sharad sees him in that way because he's so hatke from the characters he's played in the past, and because he was introduced as the villain, and many of those traits are still there within the character - that obsession, that sankipan, that disregard for anyone or anything he doesn't care about. It's just that the character has also evolved traits beyond those. Maybe Sharad calls him negative because it helps him to break out of that "Balaji hero" mould and adds something to his acting portfolio which he can use going forward. 

I think if Veer were truly about to become negative again or backstab Bani, the makers and the actors would likely want to keep it under wraps rather than giving interviews everywhere proclaiming Veer to be negative. Because right now, Veer is being shown as the ideal lover, husband and support for Bani, toh if the makers want to introduce this "twist" of him actually being evil, surely they won't reveal that weeks in advance through BTS or interviews? Dhamaka dena chahenge, right? 

Making Veer negative, esp towards Bani, doesn't make much sense - as it is there is no dearth of Bani's dushman. Bani doesn't need any more enemies, she needs at least one person on her side who can actually help her defeat the bad guys (and it ain't gonna be Meera).  

Veer's character has traits that are not typically associated with the "adarsh beta, adarsh damad, adarsh pati" of ITV...toh uss hisaab se I guess woh negative hi hoga πŸ˜‚

Dwipanita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I guess you have got your answer till now.. 

Meanwhile Me right now after reading so many posts that Veer can stab Bani in future - Bandh karo! Stop it!!!!!!!!!!!!! (The way Bani said after seeing the bubbles) 

Shabia1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dwipanita

I guess you have got your answer till now.. 

Meanwhile Me right now after reading so many posts that Veer can stab Bani in future - Bandh karo! Stop it!!!!!!!!!!!!! (The way Bani said after seeing the bubbles) 

Ditto. Mere ko tou comment hi nae krna is bare meinπŸ™…

J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

The fact that his character till now cannot be predicted to be fully positive does say a lot!πŸ˜† He's not that quintessential sanskaari goody boi!πŸ˜† He's only good with bani dekha jaaye toh! Other than that, he gives two hoots about other people! Such character can really go anyway anytime! So, yes! His character is more towards grey than positive!

LoveMyself_sri thumbnail

He is grey character. He handles bani very calmly because he knows she s also tempered like him and she needs to be handled in a different manner. 

But if it comes to others he dont give a damn. He l do what he wants and doesnt listen to anyone.