Mirror: A Rudhita OS on current track

Posted: 3 years ago

Hello everyone 🤗 I am just fed up with Elaichi's behaviour and her jealosy towards her saviour. I know she's too young but still not an ounce of respect and care for those who risked their lives to save you instead joining hands with that Betty who made you dance infront of everyone😕 So I am writing this sorry in advance if I hurt anyone's feelings. Kindly ignore my mistakes as I don't check it before posting and I have written it in anger in short time so I am sorry for the mistakes.

“Kitaab gum ho gyi???Kaise Bondita? Tum itni laparwah kaise ho sakti ho? Tumne kitaab kho di akhir kaise? Mujhe kitna bharosha tha tum par kitna garv tha ki koi samjhe na samjhe tum samajhti ho par nhi tum v nhi samajhti Bondita, nhi samajhti kitna jaruri hai ladkiyon ka padhna, kitna jaruri hai badlaw, kitna jaruri hai hamare liye ye chunauti jitna. Tumne aaj mere dil ko bahut chot pahuchayi Bondita, tumne mere bharose ko chot pahuchayi hai Bondita.” Said Anirudh with tears brimming in her eyes and walked away from there angry and hurt.

Bondita was in all tears listening all these things she didn’t utter any single word in her defense even after knowing the truth, even after knowing that who is the culprit just because her Patibabu taught him the importance of unity and she knew if she would say her name to Ani, Ani's anger will blast her so she chose to remain silent though her Patibabu’s words and especially his tears and hurt piercing her little heart but still she being a brave and strong girl bore the pain .

At a distance Elaichi was smirking, she was so happy for her achievement. The achievement of humiliating Bondita infront of everyone, to she her in pain. At this little age she has an evil heart. Maybe doing this maybe her childishness as she is too young but enjoying Bondita’s humiliation, tears and pain was also his childishness?? Oh okay she is doing all this to go to her in-law's house, to get her Patibabu back. But really she is doing all this just because she wants to be at her own home?

Bon was broken and collapsed. Korli and Ramaiya ran to hold her and Bholi brought some water for her and made her drink.

Kaka and Binoy were present but they were confused as the situation was so serious and the challenge meant so much. Kaka also had tears seeing Bondita’s state as he maybe strict but he knew Bon is a child, she can do mistakes. Kaka and Binoy also thought it’s Bondita’s mistake and HM girls also weren’t aware that it was Elaichi behind all this.

Binoy took Kaka with him as they decided to talk to Ani and they went. Bon composed herself and she thought she must teach a lesson to Elaichi as she is not understanding the gravity of the matter. She was stil not angry with her as a pure innocent soul she is. And her Patibabu taught her that “Hate the sin not the sinner” and here Elaichi hasn’t committed a sin but a big blunder.

And she went from there without speaking a single word and brought a pair of ghunghroo and threw her infront of Elaichi. Everyone present there was shocked at Bondita’s move.

“Take this Elaichi. Don’t think I am giving you, you yourself making this come to you. Patibabu says we make our fate. And you are making this dancer tag your fate. You are helping that Buri Didi who'll make you wear this for sure so I am giving this to you. I know she must have promised you to give something which you want but trust me I know buri didi very well she won’t give you anything except these ghungroos. I know you may not trust, you will also know it soon. So please take this and get out of my house and go to that Betty who you’re trying to help. Maybe she’ll keep you as her little sister as my Patibabu is doing for you.” She said in a mild yet confident tone as she was determined to make her realise her mistake.

At first Elaichi was shocked and she wasn’t able to say anything. But after some time she gathered some courage and said, “See Bondita has shown her true self now. You all were trusting her and now she is saying us that we should get out of this house. And Bondita don’t forget that she’ll make your Patibabu GW's slave if we won’t help you. We are giving you and your family our favor.” 

“Oh really? Let me correct you she’ll make my Patibabu slave if we loose the challenge but I won’t let anyone win against my Patibabu. I will study hard and won’t let my Patibabu be the slave of GW.  And what did you say, your favor? Everyone knows how much you learnt in these days and only your presence won’t let us win the competition so I don’t need your favor and especially the favor you did by giving that book to Betty. Thank you so much for the favor.” Said Bondita angrily and Bondita’s last lines shocked everyone and everyone looked at Elaichi and Elaichi was hell nervous now. Till now she was thinking that she won’t be caught as no one saw her.

“And moreover I am not asking you to leave Tulsipur I am just asking you to leave my house as there are no security issues for now as you're not against Betty now. My Patibabu said you behen he'll take your responsibility but he can’t erase the status of HM girls even if he wants to and we all witnessed this. You’re the one who can upgrade your status with the help of education. My Patibabu says education is the only thing which can give wings to us. And I and Patibabu will apologize to Rasiya didi for promising to provide everything to those who really doesn’t want. We cannot do anything if you don’t wish to have everything which every girl deserves.(looking towards all girls) I am sorry for saying all these to you I know it will hurt you all but isn’t it the fact. Only education can be the weapon to fight from evils of society but you want to live in misery for whole life but don’t want the hardwork for sometime  which can provide a prosperous life later.

I will still be a RC Bahu and my Patibabu will educate me however but what about you guys? Have you ever thought?

And I request you that if anyone of you doesn’t wish to participate then please don’t participate. No one will force you but please don’t make it difficult for us.” She said in a mild tone.

She turned and had tears in her eyes she didn’t notice Ani was standing there and listend all this. She ran and sat infront of Dugga Maa and asked for apology for what she did and said to Dugga Maa it’s needed as they won’t realise if she won't face the truth and she had only this option left.

Ani was shocked and impressed at her behaviour. He was happy that how much bold and strong yet innocent soul she is.

He went beside her and consoled her and appreciated her effort.

I know Bon's dialogues are ott here but couldn't find the face who can say all these things to them 😆 They really need a mirror, a reality check.

Edited by Prit_007 - 3 years ago

smiley32smiley32smiley32 

prit you penned it amazingly smiley20

Can bon show them the reality check to those HM girls in show aswell....they needed it badlysmiley15smiley35 ungrateful girls... especially elaichi smiley7 

Ani's lesson to bon about "Hate Sin Not the Sinner" smiley32

Not every sinners are bad , situation makes them to do such Sins.! General Human mistakes smiley9

Lovely os smiley42 Do write more prit ❤️smiley31

I want this to happen in the show. Those HM girls need reality check. They have forgotten their earlier life. How Ruditha Saurab and Rasiya risked their lives to save them and all. 

Prit, this is amazing . 🤗❤️

CV'S let Bonditha give reality check to those HM girls like this. 

Beautifully written pritz! Its so true that Ani is risking his life, Bondita's life, RC family's reputation for them, for there better future and what he gets is this betrayal! I feel disgusted. Ellaichi is a teenage and has the mind to figure out what's right and what's wrong. She still thinks that Betty the same women who forced her and other girls to dance at her party, would help her reach her sasural? Wow! Disgusting! 

Bondita or Anirudh either of them should show this ehsaanframosh the mirror. 😡

Agar Anirudh ne na bachaya hota na to pata nahi kya haal hua hota. The world isn't as sweet as Anirudh and Bondita 😡

Kash 

Barrister Babu drama ki scene bhii esahi hota

It was really beautiful

The way you explained Bondita's reasoning using your own point of view

and the way  your Bondita handled such a grave situation

Just amazing

Even though bon's dialogues were Ott😉 yet, it gave us so much relief, after seeing Elaichi's insensitivities and tantrums since a few episodes. 😳

Dil ko kitna sukun mila❤️ sirf padhke hi. I know nothing like this gonna happen in show🤔 but this o.s was like a ice to fire. 

Loved this piece! Thank you for writing this one dear! 

(P.S its Hate the Sin not the Sinner 😋)

Originally posted by --Lalz--

smiley32smiley32smiley32 

prit you penned it amazingly smiley20

Can bon show them the reality check to those HM girls in show aswell....they needed it badlysmiley15smiley35 ungrateful girls... especially elaichi smiley7 

Ani's lesson to bon about "Hate Sin Not the Sinner" smiley32

Not every sinners are bad , situation makes them to do such Sins.! General Human mistakes smiley9

Lovely os smiley42 Do write more prit ❤️smiley31

Lalz 🤗

Thank you behen 😳❤️ 

Seriously I want someone to show mirror to these ungrateful girls please😈

Agree Lalz not every sinner is bad, some are victim of circumstances. Yep Lalz general human mistakes sometimes😳

I'll try behen 😳❤️

Originally posted by caller123

I want this to happen in the show. Those HM girls need reality check. They have forgotten their earlier life. How Ruditha Saurab and Rasiya risked their lives to save them and all. 

Prit, this is amazing . 🤗❤️

CV'S let Bonditha give reality check to those HM girls like this. 

Thank you so much Kate ❤️🤗

Me too want that Kate. Seriously that four persons risked their lives to save them and still bearing so much just to save their honour, for their respect but these girls Idk what to say 😈

Originally posted by Patibabu

Beautifully written pritz! Its so true that Ani is risking his life, Bondita's life, RC family's reputation for them, for there better future and what he gets is this betrayal! I feel disgusted. Ellaichi is a teenage and has the mind to figure out what's right and what's wrong. She still thinks that Betty the same women who forced her and other girls to dance at her party, would help her reach her sasural? Wow! Disgusting! 

Bondita or Anirudh either of them should show this ehsaanframosh the mirror. 😡

Agar Anirudh ne na bachaya hota na to pata nahi kya haal hua hota. The world isn't as sweet as Anirudh and Bondita 😡

Thank you Alif 🤗

Seriously yaar that girl is thinking that she would help her to reach her sasural who is literally saying that they must beg and dance to survive just wow 😈

I really want someone shoe them mirror and I won't feel bad if someone humiliates them because they deserve that 😡

Rudhita ne kuch jyada hi pyaar aur hifazat se aur aish o aram me rakha hai isliye jyada sar chad rahi. Throw them out and ask to live by themselves khud hi samajh ayega 😡

Yep Rudhita too must learn the world is not sweet as them 😒

Originally posted by Soma84

Even though bon's dialogues were Ott😉 yet, it gave us so much relief, after seeing Elaichi's insensitivities and tantrums since a few episodes. 😳

Dil ko kitna sukun mila❤️ sirf padhke hi. I know nothing like this gonna happen in show🤔 but this o.s was like a ice to fire. 

Loved this piece! Thank you for writing this one dear! 

(P.S its Hate the Sin not the Sinner 😋)

Ikr Bon's dialogues are ott 😆 but it's needed for those useless and brainless girls 😈 and I couldn'tn't find any other face who can say all those to these girls.

But still as Bon has gone through so much during separation track and she became little mature during that time. Though getting Ani and after being pampered by family again she is again our cute childish Bondita but still she has some maturity after going through all that. So I guess she may say some bhari dialogues as a mature person but still I know it's too much for Bon😆 but I badly want someone to show these ungrateful girls 😈

I am glad tumhe sukoon mila padhke😳 mujhe v mila likh ke 😆

P.s.- I forgot to include p.s. that kindly ignore my mistakes as I have written this in a short that too in anger but after your comment included that 😆

Thanks for commenting 😳