Frequent Posters

ssttuuttii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: gadbadghotlafan

can you please solve my doubt 

as i m using imgur for the first time i want to ask one thing

the cookie's image is given at imgur so how can i post it

i mean i want to download it then after editing how can I post it as here we have to add image address and there is no address for self made images

You can download the image by right click (on laptop) or long press (on mobile / tablet).

After downloading, edit it as you wish. Keep the above mentioned size and other guidelines in mind.

Once you're done editing, upload your own image to any of the image hosting sites (like imgur, postimg, etc). Once you upload there, they will generate a URL link for that image. Then you can use that link in PM here.

Please remember to PM the mentioned account, and not post in this thread.

Hope this helps 😳.

Love,

Stuti

Edit : Your image will not remain exactly "Private" once you upload it. It is visible to the hosting site itself. But, apart from them, only those who have the link to your specific image will be able to see it. Your image won't come up in general google searches either 😊.

Edited by ssttuuttii - 3 years ago
gadbadghotlafan thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssttuuttii

You can download the image by right click (on laptop) or long press (on mobile / tablet).

After downloading, edit it as you wish. Keep the above mentioned size and other guidelines in mind.

Once you're done editing, upload your own image to any of the image hosting sites (like imgur, postimg, etc). Once you upload there, they will generate a URL link for that image. Then you can use that link in PM here.

Hope this helps 😳.

Love,

Stuti

Edit : Your image will not remain exactly "Private" once you upload it. It is visible to the hosting site itself. But, apart from them, only those who have the link to your specific image will be able to see it. Your image won't come up in general google searches either 😊.

Thanks a lot 

Hope this helps 😳.

Love,

Stuti

for editing can I use any app

ssttuuttii thumbnail

Yes. But the app shouldn't leave watermarks on the image.

Hope this helps 😳.

Love,

Stuti

is imgur safe

however it is used by IF members so it will be safe only but can u tell me that imgur is better or postimg

Koeli thumbnail

Missed the date for last one 😒.

Let's see if I'm able to make it till the deadline this time🤔.

Love,

Stuti

P.S. 1st day Voting round still not up? When will the results be announced then?

the results will be announced once all the contests are done. Voting will start as per schedule. 
:)

Edited by 18shabbo - 3 years ago
Koeli thumbnail

yes you can use any app 

haminasto thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

is imgur safe

however it is used by IF members so it will be safe only but can u tell me that imgur is better or postimg

Both are safe, you can use whichever you prefer as you have that option. 

ssttuuttii thumbnail

is imgur safe

I haven't used imgur so can't compare and tell you which is better.

I started using Postimg because it allows us to upload images even without making an account. Tried it a few times like that and made an account later, once I was satisfied with the way things run there 😊.

I think both are safe. Still, you can have a look yourself and try these two or even other image hosting sites if you like 😊.

Love ❤️

ssttuuttii thumbnail

Originally posted by: Koeli

the results will be announced once all the contests are done. Voting will start as per schedule. 
:)

Oh my!

I wanted to use the decorated Xmas trees for other Images and Siggies 😒. I thought the contest will end before Christmas so we will be allowed to use them later...

Anyhow, thanks for informing.