.•┇ The Gift Dilemma┇ Last Contest • Page 14┇ •. - Page 11

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by braveheartdoc

Well I need it backsmiley36

Well leke aaosmiley36

It can be done if we change the cast....kaafi bhao khaane waali thi 

A free plastic surgery to attach his nose back for Voldemort. 

this contest has changed from Christmas to Valentines 😂

A grain of sand for Voldy to turn into a horcrux, becuase turning valuable objects into horcruxes and putting them into room filled with lost objects and hoping no one would walk into the room is NOT HOW IT WORKS, VOLDY!

A therapist's number to Komolika, becuase honestly, woman has to many issues she needs to deal with. 

A farm for Thanos, poor dude only wanted to live in peace😭 

Aankhein for Gogo, becuase I don't think he has enough eyes to play his favorite game of "aankhein nikalke gote khelna", poor guy😭 but honestly, he is khandaani chor, aaya hai toh kuch toh leke jaayega, do I have to gift him something? For all we know, he will rob something from me anyway🤷‍♀️

Instagram for Crime Master Gogo cause he'll go crazy with people fangirling over him 😆

Tom Riddle's childhood diary to Voldy, maybe he'll have a dramatic change of heart, no? What, he doesn't have one now?😳

Set of ghungroo for Komolika cause the entertaining expressions that she gives need their own BGM that's not Nikaaa.

Edited by Mannmohanaa - 3 years ago

Ballerina shoes for Voldy because it looks liek he wants to dance whole dueling, especially in the order of phoenix.🤷‍♀️

A charm that can stop people from reading Komolika's mind, nahi toh pehle epi mein jail mein hoti

Edited by oye_nakhrewaali - 3 years ago

Well for Komlika I might give her a hair curling machine because well it can be tedious to curl your hair manually with fingers

And also for Crime master Gogo, I will wish to give him marbles {Preferably the ones which look like eyes} so that he stops making people blind 

Edited by Alexia_Wilson - 3 years ago

Komolika from KZK 

1. A new entry music sung by Neha Kakkar. Kab tak sirf “Nika Nika” karegi? Get with the times, girl!

2. A time machine to go back and catch Anurag before that dratted red dupatta falls on him, spelling the audience’s doom! 

Crime Master GoGo from Andaz Apna Apna

1. Entry ticket to India’s Got Talent for our desi vintage Batman here! You think it is easy playing gotiyaan with aankhein, huh fellas?

2. Also, coverage in Crime Patrol as an add on. Because, yeh aankhein nikal ke gotiyaan khelna is a crime, okay? Satark rahein! 

Voldemort from Harry Potter

1. Ekta Kapoor’s number for consultation on her Naagin series as a post retirement gift. Perhaps, Voldy’s talent of speaking to snakes may help revive her flop seasons 🐍 

2. A lifetime subscription of Burnol because boy, did you lose bad, Voldy! 😱

Thanos from Avengers

1. A home visit by Dr. Sheldon Cooper from Big Bang Theory. He needs all the “hot beverages”, “soft kitties” and “there, theres” in the world.

2. A joint consultation for Ekta Kapoor and Voldy above, because Thanos uncle ab velle hain and goddamn, is EK running out of ideas these days! 

Grinch from Christmas tales

1. Letter from Indian PM NaMo & actor Sunny Deol appreciating the Grinch’s 56 inch ka seena (literally) 3x heart ❤️ lekar ghoomna is a very big deal, okay?

2. A Mrs. Grinch to complete his happily ever after. Biwi ne iska dimag khaya hota toh kabhi Christmas gifts churane ka time nahi milta 😤

Have the Winners been announced?