•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

I am already missing IPS Virat Chavan and 'fighter' Sai. I want them back. I so wish that they have some indirect companionship professionally too and don't waste their energies fighting the melodramatic family.

The last thing I want to see is Virat (Neil) coming back from job and solving some kitchen politics issue.👎🏼

In most shows, it begins of as a love story but ends up being about FL vs family and ML takes a backseat.

SaiRat have tons of potential- romantic, friendly, professional. CVs should utilize it.

Originally posted by MyThoughts

I am already missing IPS Virat Chavan and 'fighter' Sai. I want them back. I so wish that they have some indirect companionship professionally too and don't waste their energies fighting the melodramatic family.

The last thing I want to see is Virat (Neil) coming back from job and solving some kitchen politics issue.👎🏼

I think until sai becomes doctor family drama will be there most of the time but I think sairat as a couple and their professions have so many possibilities to explore for interesting tracks rather than saas bahu sautan saheli drama

but I dont think we will get it....its itv after all

Originally posted by MyThoughts

@bold: LOL 🤣

Bas they will hero worship Virat for putting a stop to their kitchen misery 🤣

Don't get me started on the job part. ITV heros stay at home to solve in-house disputes only. 

Nothing to expect from Virat and Sai as long as they stay with that family. 

Agreed! Want them back and prospering ASAP!