Apna Time Bhi Aayega

My review after marriage scenes

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Veer

I can understand his pain. He wanted to get love from Rani Sa and all the things flopped with his marriage with Rani. He knows Rani is not at fault . I can understand his pain but I cannot say what he is doing with Rani is right. He is always telling her it's her fault , her fault and her fault. He is always blaming her.  I think Veer will keep hating her till Rani face something drastic again. He is so engrossed with his pain so much that he cannot see Rani's pain. He is blind to it. Until Vikram told that Rani is the most lonely one here he never tried to see how she is even. Now in the today's episode with Kira's drama again he goes back to square one. Hurting Rani. I feel he is frustrated because he couldn't get Rani Sa's love and compared to all Rani is weak and that's why he is putting his all frustrations on her.  But one thing I liked he never dreams to marry again. In today's episode he tells Kiara that she will get someone better than him. So no polygamy which I like, 

Rani

I felt so pity for her. She has no one to share her grief. Only Vikram understood her pain but cannot talk to her.  She is bearing so much since her unexpected wedding. She was a servant and mostly she is too a human. She too have emotions and she too feels pain. One side her father's dreams ruined because of all these other side she is stuck with the marriage and she couldn't tell the truth to her father. She is lacking confidence. I wonder how she bore all these alone as she was brought up with so much love. Now she is alone in a place where there is no one for her. She too needs to share her pain with someone otherwise she will fall sick.(Don't show wise but in reality we know these traumas effects people's health terribly)

Ramu

I don't know whether Rani is hallucinating or Ramu is out of jail for real. But I like if he is out on bail even as Rani too needs someone to share her pain.

Veer at least has Vikram. Rani was getting humilated every passing minute. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: caller123

Veer

I can understand his pain. He wanted to get love from Rani Sa and all the things flopped with his marriage with Rani. He knows Rani is not at fault . I can understand his pain but I cannot say what he is doing with Rani is right. He is always telling her it's her fault , her fault and her fault. He is always blaming her.  I think Veer will keep hating her till Rani face something drastic again. He is so engrossed with his pain so much that he cannot see Rani's pain. He is blind to it. Until Vikram told that Rani is the most lonely one here he never tried to see how she is even. Now in the today's episode with Kira's drama again he goes back to square one. Hurting Rani. I feel he is frustrated because he couldn't get Rani Sa's love and compared to all Rani is weak and that's why he is putting his all frustrations on her.  But one thing I liked he never dreams to marry again. In today's episode he tells Kiara that she will get someone better than him. So no polygamy which I like, 

Rani

I felt so pity for her. She has no one to share her grief. Only Vikram understood her pain but cannot talk to her.  She is bearing so much since her unexpected wedding. She was a servant and mostly she is too a human. She too have emotions and she too feels pain. One side her father's dreams ruined because of all these other side she is stuck with the marriage and she couldn't tell the truth to her father. She is lacking confidence. I wonder how she bore all these alone as she was brought up with so much love. Now she is alone in a place where there is no one for her. She too needs to share her pain with someone otherwise she will fall sick.(Don't show wise but in reality we know these traumas effects people's health terribly)

Ramu

I don't know whether Rani is hallucinating or Ramu is out of jail for real. But I like if he is out on bail even as Rani too needs someone to share her pain.

Veer at least has Vikram. Rani was getting humilated every passing minute. 

Your view is so right about both Veer and Rani! 

Veer's decision taking powers came to question the moment he blamed Rani for everything! Even when she told him that it was his fault then also he was not ready to listen to her but yesterday when Vikram told her about her condition then he only he understood her story! What is he a kid? And the whole kiara thing was so messed up! Like she liked him to a level that she drank poison! Are you serious? He once mentioned to Rani that he was marrying kiara only for his family and he wasn't much interested. It was all arrange marriage and stuff and still she took such a step to drinking poison! How kiddish all this is and it all involves poor Rani who will have to face nothing but more hatred after this! 

I wish this kiara thing gets over soon ! 

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I love your analysis and you look at Veer with a open mind but I don't at all. He's the one that call Rani to the temple and got her in this mess

of a marriage. Rani sole purpose is to free her father, and got married to a man he doesn't love her which is fine but like you said she's a human being. Will it be so hard to treat with respect and decency. 

Veer get a little point with me too, when he in a round about way

respecting his marriage, by telling Kiara she'll find someone else 

Gosh I'm over Kiara and her nautanki, like why is she still around and poor Rani, feeling so guilty, when she didn't nothing wrong 

caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TunesOfHeart

Your view is so right about both Veer and Rani! 

Veer's decision taking powers came to question the moment he blamed Rani for everything! Even when she told him that it was his fault then also he was not ready to listen to her but yesterday when Vikram told her about her condition then he only he understood her story! What is he a kid? And the whole kiara thing was so messed up! Like she liked him to a level that she drank poison! Are you serious? He once mentioned to Rani that he was marrying kiara only for his family and he wasn't much interested. It was all arrange marriage and stuff and still she took such a step to drinking poison! How kiddish all this is and it all involves poor Rani who will have to face nothing but more hatred after this! 

I wish this kiara thing gets over soon ! 

Agree with each of your words. I can understand his pain but I still hate him for blaming Rani for everything . He should regret and repent. Rani must give him a royal ignore. Rani is living in a hell. 

Village might not be luxury like palace but life is there, live is there. That's why I want Rani to go back there for sometime at least.

I want Rani to say to Veer, let's walk out of this marriage as my presence will hurt you and all in the palace .

caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I love your analysis and you look at Veer with a open mind but I don't at all. He's the one that call Rani to the temple and got her in this mess

of a marriage. Rani sole purpose is to free her father, and got married to a man he doesn't love her which is fine but like you said she's a human being. Will it be so hard to treat with respect and decency. 

Veer get a little point with me too, when he in a round about way

respecting his marriage, by telling Kiara she'll find someone else 

Gosh I'm over Kiara and her nautanki, like why is she still around and poor Rani, feeling so guilty, when she didn't nothing wrong 

It's Jay who called her to the temple . Right ? But he is one who married Rani. Rani never asked him to help. He keeps blaming her for no fault of hers. I just said I can understand his POV but I don't agree with the way he treat Rani. 

Just to get acceptance from Rani Sa he treats Rani as a door mat😑😑

Kiara drank poison in front of him, coz she knew he can save her. She is cunning .How long can Rani bare all those? She is a human being too. She too have feelings. She too gets hurt.

Now as per the precap her bauji asking her to stay at the Palace where she has no respect but humiliation . I cannot imagine what she is going through .πŸ˜’

I want Veer to repent fully for what he is doing to Rani. He says he did the marriage to save Rani. Now he is killing her with his words each day. He should have let her die that day without marrying her. 

One side I feel whether he is saving her from Rani Sa. He must be knowing Rani Sa did the accident and otherside what Rani Sa did to Harry ? I wonder whether he is taking blame to save Rani Sa or Rani from Rani Sa?

Deep in his heart he is protective about Rani. It comes out only when Raji is physically hurt. 

So is he going to blame her until she physically hurt next time?😑😑

TunesOfHeart thumbnail

Agree with each of your words. I can understand his pain but I still hate him for blaming Rani for everything . He should regret and repent. Rani must give him a royal ignore. Rani is living in a hell. 

Village might not be luxury like palace but life is there, live is there. That's why I want Rani to go back there for sometime at least.

I want Rani to say to Veer, let's walk out of this marriage as my presence will hurt you and all in the palace .

Going back home and leaving veer to realize his mistake and the drama he himself created for her is now a need! She is going through so much because of him and he is ignorant towards it saying she isn't important! He should have let her die in the first place then! Why did he even save her? I guess it will be him who will fall first from what they are showing right now but still we have a long way to go for that to happen! 

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Oh yes you're right it was Jay that called Rani there don't why I thought it was Veer, feeling responsible and safe her life. 

Rani Sa is a useless woman and wonder why Veer is working overtime to get Rani Sa acceptance. What's the story with all that jumping through hoops. 

Veer will repent the question is when and how, not when Rani Sa is giving her gift for a servant or Kiara sticking around like a bug 

Rani thought now she's free now with her father back but no, now she has to learn the meaning and responsibility that comes with marriage 

Speaking of Rani Sa, hope Tannaz Irani, recover soon after testintg positive with Covid 

caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TunesOfHeart

Going back home and leaving veer to realize his mistake and the drama he himself created for her is now a need! She is going through so much because of him and he is ignorant towards it saying she isn't important! He should have let her die in the first place then! Why did he even save her? I guess it will be him who will fall first from what they are showing right now but still we have a long way to go for that to happen! 

Agree. I too think it will be he who will fall for her first. It should be . Coz he only had a soft corner for her from the beginning . She didn't . She had enough love from bauji and she had her own dreams. She never wanted to marry so soon. She said so in the temple. I wonder how long he will torture her like this. 

Kiara -Like you said itwas an arranged marriage and Veer never showed her any affection. He felt awarkward when she came close to him. 

He felt comfortable with Rani, holding her, saving her , comforting her when she was sad. He did all. With Kiara I didn't see anything like that. 

I wonder whether Kiara too will turn to negative now.

caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Oh yes you're right it was Jay that called Rani there don't why I thought it was Veer, feeling responsible and safe her life. 

Rani Sa is a useless woman and wonder why Veer is working overtime to get Rani Sa acceptance. What's the story with all that jumping through hoops. 

Veer will repent the question is when and how, not when Rani Sa is giving her gift for a servant or Kiara sticking around like a bug 

Rani thought now she's free now with her father back but no, now she has to learn the meaning and responsibility that comes with marriage 

Speaking of Rani Sa, hope Tannaz Irani, recover soon after testintg positive with Covid 

Agree about Rani Sa. She is so blind to class levels that she cannot see qualities of people .

She knows Veer is waiting for her acceptance and she is using it to humiliate Rani. She knows he will never object how much she torture Rani.

I too wonder how long will Veer torture Rani? And when will he repent?

I too wish her a speedy recovery . She is a superb actress.

TunesOfHeart thumbnail

Agree. I too think it will be he who will fall for her first. It should be . Coz he only had a soft corner for her from the beginning . She didn't . She had enough love from bauji and she had her own dreams. She never wanted to marry so soon. She said so in the temple. I wonder how long he will torture her like this. 

Kiara -Like you said itwas an arranged marriage and Veer never showed her any affection. He felt awarkward when she came close to him. 

He felt comfortable with Rani, holding her, saving her , comforting her when she was sad. He did all. With Kiara I didn't see anything like that. 

I wonder whether Kiara too will turn to negative now.

Correct all those emotions he showed towards Rani, should be with kiara but he is different and he chose Rani for the attatchment side and not Kiara! I wonder why? I mean shouldn't he confide more in his supposed to be wife and not a servant but again he was completely opposite and I love that thing about him! Rest his current behavior with Rani then I totally despise it for sure! 

Edited by TunesOfHeart - 3 years ago