Apna Time Bhi Aayega

Veer - Ramadheer - Damad-Sasur

Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

7 dec 20 episode 

The scene was Inspector Vijay calls Veer and says that Ramadheer is in anxiety as Rani could not talk to him completely.  Both Vijay and Rani could not muster courage to tell the current situation of Rani's marriage to you.

Veer asks Vijay to give the phone to Ramadheer, as he will talk to him.

The above scene happens just after Rani-Veer strong discussion   in-out of room situation :)

In their discussion, Rani does plead Veer to see that her father is freed and he admits to his crime, form where Veer keeps the medicine on the table and walks of silently without a word.

Veer's look towards Rani was so blank without emotions.  but as he walks off from the room he so engrossed in his thoughts.

They have not shown what was Veer - Ramadheer Telephone conversation.  What could it be ?

Any guesses.  

It looks more that for sure shot Veer would have asked Ramadheer not to reveal to Rani that he (Veer) was not the one who did the crime.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

I doubt that there had been a phone convo yet. Read WU of today's episode too. At the end either Ramu is coming homeback or Rani is hallucinating 

Shimmer_sault thumbnail

Could well be that the convo resulted in Ramadheer return or on PAROLE for sometime

or for sure Rani's hallucinating 

[Today telecast - Today episode 8 Dec 20

Saw some slides in youtube by a channel with a voice over}

With Tanaaz CV19 positive saw an article yesterday on the net, they could well divert the story a bit (a week's episode)  to have it outside the palace scene, what could that well be is interesting without spoiling characters and keeping the flow genuine 

Edited by Shimmer_sault - 3 years ago
caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shimmer_sault

Could well be that the convo resulted in Ramadheer return or on PAROLE for sometime

or for sure Rani's hallucinating 

[Today telecast - Today episode 8 Dec 20

Saw some slides in youtube by a channel with a voice over}

With Tanaaz CV19 positive saw an article yesterday on the net, they could well divert the story a bit (a week's episode)  to have it outside the palace scene, what could that well be is interesting without spoiling characters and keeping the flow genuine 

Agree Shaila . That's why BTS are not there I suppose. I think it will take time for Tanaaz to return as she needs rest. It's better if they bring out Ramdeer and go on with the flow outside the palace like you said. 

Shimmer_sault thumbnail

So Ramadheer came for Pag Phera.  Veer did not show a surprise when Jai teased him,  was he the one who gave Rajmata's message of Pag phera.

But he did ask Ramadheer not to clear the air on who is the culprit.  In today's episode Ramadheer was ratafying  on the same lines of Veer.  To never bring this topic again.  

His eyes showed that he was barred to to clear the air.  Just before 2 episodes he did clear the air, but Rani had switched off the conversation so she did not hear Ramadheer last line of Kunwarsa beksoor hai and was not the culprit

Shimmer_sault thumbnail

They have woven the track so tactfully  to portray the Damaad and Sasur relationship

10 Dec  - short liners by Veer to Ramadheer was amazing, controlled performance by both

Loved their chemistry when Ramadheer sang the song for a damaad

The advice, request, and his treasure (beti) well scripted.

Somewhere down the line Veer will feel that Rani will be another threshold when she joins engineering college, that is when he may realize his marriage to Rani is more than he assumed.

even 11 Dec 20 episode the the silent acknowledgement of each other in the servant's quarters during his and MaasiSa confrontation, is amazing

Shimmer_sault thumbnail

Ramadheer is the silent bridge of bonding for them both

The actor is so good for the character, would not want to end it here.  He has ended his part after marriage with handing over the reins to Veer

So only flashbacks are the ones that will cement them

Rani's flashbacks always had something new and advice to her how to handle her current situation

Veer grew up in front of Ramadheer, as a child despised in such a way that he could not call her Ma nor she would call him beta.  

There could be some silent bonding or some pepping up by Ramadheer when Veer was growing up in distress.  Some words of advice on how to handle the situation

Seeing Veer burst into tears in front of Kumud, as the story is seen he must have been more closer to Ramadheer in terms of opening up his belted up emotions

The way Veer comes at the nth moment for Rani, I feel in all these years Ramadheer used to be the one coming forth to help out Veer.  

He has learnt something from is would-be Sasur as he grew up

Would love to see some flashback of Veer with Ramadheer.  A much needed one to guide him and cement their relationship,  We as viewers can see Veer dressing style as a character when in college or growing up.

caller123 thumbnail

Ramadheer is the silent bridge of bonding for them both

The actor is so good for the character, would not want to end it here.  He has ended his part after marriage with handing over the reins to Veer

So only flashbacks are the ones that will cement them

Rani's flashbacks always had something new and advice to her how to handle her current situation

Veer grew up in front of Ramadheer, as a child despised in such a way that he could not call her Ma nor she would call him beta.  

There could be some silent bonding or some pepping up by Ramadheer when Veer was growing up in distress.  Some words of advice on how to handle the situation

Seeing Veer burst into tears in front of Kumud, as the story is seen he must have been more closer to Ramadheer in terms of opening up his belted up emotions

The way Veer comes at the nth moment for Rani, I feel in all these years Ramadheer used to be the one coming forth to help out Veer.  

He has learnt something from is would-be Sasur as he grew up

Would love to see some flashback of Veer with Ramadheer.  A much needed one to guide him and cement their relationship,  We as viewers can see Veer dressing style as a character when in college or growing up.

Good one. Even I too noticed that silent look of Ramdeer when he was about to leave. It's like take care of her now. I am leaving her in your hands.

I too like to see some Veer and Ramdeer flashbacks . Coz even Ramdeer repeatedly said Veer is a very good person . That means he too might have had a close relationship with Veer. That's why he knows who Veer is.

Shimmer_sault thumbnail

Prateesh Vohra as Ramadheer is amazing.

Not the poky father too.

I do miss Daadi and Pinku  they can come later to cement it

Rarely you get artist to do the role perfectly  that too here it is of a young father not an old aged father, so there is much scope for the script

secondly has Ramadheer was in Veer's house who had a disturbed existence, it more or less fits in to see their bonding as he grew up.  It can be related to the ones Veer faces now, to guide him.  

He would have well talked a lot about his daughter Rani too with Veer, so that too can help Veer to handle Rani.   

Rani did say to Veer in the engagement hall that dad used to talk of you and you only so I know a lot of you

If you noticed Rani's flashback helped her to handle herself better

caller123 thumbnail

Prateesh Vohra as Ramadheer is amazing.

Not the poky father too.

I do miss Daadi and Pinku  they can come later to cement it

Rarely you get artist to do the role perfectly  that too here it is of a young father not an old aged father, so there is much scope for the script

secondly has Ramadheer was in Veer's house who had a disturbed existence, it more or less fits in to see their bonding as he grew up.  It can be related to the ones Veer faces now, to guide him.  

He would have well talked a lot about his daughter Rani too with Veer, so that too can help Veer to handle Rani.   

Rani did say to Veer in the engagement hall that dad used to talk of you and you only so I know a lot of you

If you noticed Rani's flashback helped her to handle herself better

I hope you are right.