Veer - Ramadheer - Damad-Sasur - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Kate so much of depth in this as they walk to their other phase of life

Lovely snippet in your post  https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/155207675

Padmini tells Rani that she always be a servant, for which Rani says she knows that  from morning till 9 night she is a bahurani and then she is where she belongs. She comes to the servant quarters to sleep

Veer remembers his conversation with Ramadheer to take care of Rani and not to give her difficulties

Will 2 people who are bond together by promises, will they be able to live together or live different lives

Could well be their promises to Bauji & Sasur too  :)   and to themselves as a married couple

Originally posted by caller123

https://youtu.be/fxgwo3kld5g

Shaila, give me a translation please

Edited by Shimmer_sault - 3 years ago

Bauji's PROMISE was shared between the 2 Rani and Veer where either one does not step on others feet while fulfulling the promise nor either interferes too.

Amazing clarity Bauji has of both afterall, long distance he took care of his daughter  and in close proximity was there for his would be son-in-law Veer which he had no idea off.

I remember the words when they talk of marriage to Daadi

He clearly says to Rani even if I get a groom for you, and you are not liking you are not pressurised to say yes.

So that way the promise of Bahurani maintains in a way that the  couple close relation was not discussed, but Bahurani does have some responsibility to partner the spouse as a support

Coming to Veer, the responsibility was Rani's dreams and Rani's care.  Rani is cared for she can perform as a bahurani,  Rani's dream is fulfilled the she can stand on her feet, if still Veer does not come to terms of Rani being his wife.  and he is sure is daughter will start thinking her world to be Veer.  Bauji knows she will keep her dreams in the backburner for her dad.

Bauji has kept it OPEN ENDED and kept them busy with some duties, so the pressure is not  there for them to unite, they should unite on their terms (anjani (unkonwn) relationship made known to both of them by themselves)

Originally posted by Shimmer_sault

Bauji's PROMISE was shared between the 2 Rani and Veer where either one does not step on others feet while fulfulling the promise nor either interferes too.

Amazing clarity Bauji has of both afterall, long distance he took care of his daughter  and in close proximity was there for his would be son-in-law Veer which he had no idea off.

I remember the words when they talk of marriage to Daadi

He clearly says to Rani even if I get a groom for you, and you are not liking you are not pressurised to say yes.

So that way the promise of Bahurani maintains in a way that the  couple close relation was not discussed, but Bahurani does have some responsibility to partner the spouse as a support

Coming to Veer, the responsibility was Rani's dreams and Rani's care.  Rani is cared for she can perform as a bahurani,  Rani's dream is fulfilled the she can stand on her feet, if still Veer does not come to terms of Rani being his wife.  and he is sure is daughter will start thinking her world to be Veer.  Bauji knows she will keep her dreams in the backburner for her dad.

Bauji has kept it OPEN ENDED and kept them busy with some duties, so the pressure is not  there for them to unite, they should unite on their terms (anjani (unkonwn) relationship made known to both of them by themselves)

Agree