Story 9 Months Ki

12/7 WU | Overqualified VS Underqualified in Relationships & Jobs

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

episode begins rabia in call with her husband while alia vomits ...javed tells rabia to take care of alia and that he'll take care of the kids...alia still not sober but thanks rabia and tells her to go home but rabia says alia is ok and alcohol is stupid to give its effect on alia ...rabia tells her that she wont leave alia till she sobers up ...alia says she can take care of herself as she's used to it ...good to see this bc even in her drunk state a bit of her vulnerability is explained...alia says that first it was family and now husband so she says that probably its in her destiny to tolerate all this ...she tells veer's opinion about her being a abominable wife, didnt succor him & she doesnt deserve love whether it is to give or take...rabia tries to console her...aww alia, some ppl often mistaken assistance from a bad POV so when she tried to help as in suggesting to not use network connections for his business deal, he couldnt digest it, ive seen it myself bc ppl like to live in their own bubble & how ppl distance themselves from the truth & honesty...alia explains about her desire to be a mother & embrace parenthood w/o any worries ..she talks about why her mother left her before going to bed & why she wasnt like any other mother....liking this exploration scenešŸ‘šŸ¼nandini didnt wish her happy bday & she tried her best to get gautam (her dad)'s attention such as breaking her hand or generating complaints by being naughty in childhood..but gautam shifted her to a boarding school ...she begged gautam to not leave but gautam said that time isnt obtained by asking for it but she has to earn it so if she tops the school she'll receive compliments and then he'll come to meet her...she did all of this but still felt futile as he called for short time or a meaningless gift...rabia tries to console her but alia continues to explain the backstory of learning the pertinency of time in life hence why she developed a to-do list at certain ages so she wonders why the timing in her life went off...rabia tries to console her and alia says veer finished everything and to some extent she did too...aww alia, this is what u get for trusting vella veer so much only for him to provide baseless justifications for his actions...rabia tells her to not blame her for such problems & its veer's failure to understand her, support her, encourage her...awww rabia is such a good friend...she says veer wasnt a good husband to do EMA and blame game, she says alia saved veer from bankruptcy 2 yrs ago and asked for favors for veer while she remained distant from gautam...she says that its the mother who decided to abandon her 5 yr old daughter so alia shouldnt attribute herself while they share a hug and cry their hearts out...rabia says that alia is very good person to help ppl out while she offers alia water to drink, she deserves love and respect & while rabia unlaces alia's shoes she says alia gave ppl more than what they expected...rabia says that alia found words for those who dont speak their hearts out yet she doesnt speak whats on her mind while offering her a shirt and alia refuses while crying ..veer failed to comprehend this & rabia says that alia will have a family one day where she will never feel alone + her desire to become the best mother will occur..

^^^^^this scene was well done...kudos to the scene...šŸ‘smiley32smiley32smiley32smiley32

cut to sarang's face in chulu bar pani in a bucket to remove the pepper sprayšŸ¤£, his HMs ask for the problem ....lol did someone die back in mathura?šŸ¤£involved w/ some girl?šŸ¤£lol i love ramesh's attitude manšŸ¤£ sarang says he respects girls lol poor guy got pepper spray for helping alia in mumbai mayanagrišŸ¤£ramesh says everyone is out for number one so not to involve himself as he can get shoot next timešŸ¤£sarang takes a water bucket outside & continues to wash his eyes...lol was the water faucet broke in the house??...sarang says to himself that ppl talk trash & it wasnt his fault...lol sarang babu, ppl view things in different context re...sarang reflects back from the time alia opened his shirt before coming back to present and continues to wash his eyes...he hopes that alia is ok...lol will she remember you, sarang babu?šŸ˜†...

cut to alia still dismayed from veer's betrayal..than cut to sarang wherein he'll apologize to alia + refund her money in the office the next day...alia goes to sleep + rabia decides to stay w/ her...alia asks her that she took out a new toothbrush in the bathroom + breakfast is ready...she tells rabia that she's heading for the office, rabia tells her to rest and take a break together such as watching film, going to spa, and eat some food at a restaurant but alia says no ...rabia tells her that she's more important and she should stop camouflaging her feelings..alia says she doesnt want personal and professional matters to be intertwined...sunita comes out to say she packed veer's material in a suitcase so alia tells them to ship em off to nitya's house...damn woman, i feel ya... before sunita speaks further alia asks her for coffee & sunita maid agrees...rabia tells her to visit a psychologist ...lol thoda zyada nhi hora??šŸ˜†but no worries i still like the friend being concerned for friend..lol, alia prefers divorce lawyer over psychologist...lpoor alia trying to hide her vulnerability ....rabia tells her to not take her mental health so lightly before the bell rings...gautam enters the scene & alia looks šŸ· lol he assumes they are doing sleepover lol kya assumptions kara h yeh re ...he asks alia about suitcase so she says they are from veer and dad looking happy about some business shares going up...lol business made him so ignorant to his own kiddo and he still doesnt realize it ....rabia gets upset...lol he wants to talk about some investments but rabia calls out to him for not asking about alia's welfare...lol u go rabia! ...alia tries to avert the matter but rabia continues to reprimand him for wondering why veer's suitcase is outside for??? alia continues to stop her but rabia speaks about how he invested her money in the right place but never invested time to ask about her welfare + she says veer was his choice ...gautam questions this but rabia tells that veer has deceived alia...gautam asks about for how long did this occur and alia didnt inform him ...lol abh badi fikar hori h bachpan mei toh nhi dikai itni fikar....so he asks whether she talked to veer and says he'll deal with this and strip him off financially...lol such a money-based person like money money money 24/7...rabia asks is finance more important than alia? and isnt surprised to not see his involvement in alia's life...gautam gets bit defensive and rabia tells that he's more interested in her report card and business matters..gautam tells her to not interfere and rabia speaks up as a friend but alia tells them both to shut up...alia says veer is not important in her life hence he's going away before she leaves in a pissed off mode...

cut to sarang in alia's office with other applicants for the interview..lol he hides his face from receptionist mausi šŸ¤£FB to sarang and receptionist mausi banter from the previous episodešŸ¤£lol mausi scolding an employee for being on the phone and doing office work + if she's not doing anything nobody does any work šŸ¤Ŗ...sarang feels relief after mausi goes away only to find her on her placešŸ¤£lol he tries to push unintentionally the other interviewees who get appalled but sarang quickly realizes yet tries to walk away but trembles before holding his ground...he walks to the gift where some stuff almost falls but he catches and stands scared before he goes to stand in front of one of the cabins while trembling...lol sarang, udhar applicants are revisiting their resumes and panicking and he's panicking from receptionist mausi...he picks up a YOUTH magazine w/ alia's face & alia comes in in the office walking past him...sarang notices this & gets excited ...

alia asks for crowd @ the reception so her employees tells her about IVs for the two job positions-junior head boy & junior writer for which she posted the ads...alia says she thought they need new writers & how manju wrote a good poem...lol her lie is so beautiful to everyone šŸ¤£she suggests to train the writers so she scraps the writer job position..the interviewers call sarang in for the interview ...they ask sarang for his information such as his surname but sarang says he doesnt have one...sarang's asked for his employment history & work experience so sarang explains its his first time & he's doing a lot of SHAUKIYANA...sarang says he's willing to learn w/o giving complaints...he says sarang's done his MA & the interviewer is flabbergasted that he wants to do "junior intern boy" job so he shouldnt waste his time here...ROFL sarang says theres a problem in being UNDERQUALIFIEDsmiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37...lol he says he doesnt care and the interviewers remain aghast smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37lol DIL DIMAG for a job for which he isnt qualified and is oblivious to what job position he's interviewing for ...lol i partially blame the interviewers for not even bringing up the name of the job position...lol interviewer remain dumbfound & still suggest sarang that he's overqualified ..lol sarang trying to convince where he says "Doubt kills more dreams than failures"....lol sarang babu is using the wrong dialogue and is unaware ..so he says the interviewer's doubt will break his dream + he doesnt mind starting from junior level + he says the words alia said in the interview in a previous episode...interviewer gets surprised & sits down so sarang also sits downšŸ¤£sarang is asking for the chance ...interviewer says alia is peculiar about cleanliness in her office and sarang mistakens this to be peculiarity of words that are unadulterated + he has work in  a team to which sarang agrees by saying he works till his work is influenced in the person's hearts...šŸ¤£lol what a galat femi k dono parties ko nhi pata k mudha kya h....interviewer said alia is stringent on punctuality so sarang says this "time" came with difficulty and time shouldnt be wasted...so interviewer gives him the job & to join from tmrw....sarang k batis daath come out with excitementšŸ¤£sarang expresses his gratitude & says that his dreams are coming true, his mother will be happy & that he wished to become this person šŸ¤£šŸ¤£lol itni khushi in govinda's voice....interviewers asks if sarang wants to join from today or not? there is a party & chotelaal will get help...sarang agrees to help him...chotelaal & interviewer murmur about weird dreams also existing + chotelaal says sarang is ajeeb...šŸ¤£šŸ¤£sarang still happy....lol bechara kushi ka mara nokri ne kya isko jhara...

cut to employees chating & talking while alia still in her cabin...sarang ponders over to go to alia to refund 500 rupees ..sarang ignores chotelaal before chotelaal says the food needs to be distributed amongst the employees...sarang surprised and chotelaal reminds him that no work is small or big and now he's showing attitudešŸ¤£so sarang tries to coax him and says that he can stay & distribute the drinks to others ...lol konsi dunia mei ho sarang babu??...sarang distributes the drinks before receptionist mausi enters so sarang deviates himself to offer another employee a drink before back-walking & receptionist mausi takes the last drink..

cut to alia getting a message from mla sinha about where two stanzas of the poem is forwarded to her...alia calls him & tells him to not forward it as its for his invite specifically..sarang congratulates manju and when she asks for his information, he introduces himself as a writer ..manju says she didnt know the company was hiring a new writer ..he praises manju for her writing & to give him suggestions ...manju tells him to work honestly & he'll achieve compliments & feeling comfortable while she remains uncomfortable by scratching her head...lol what a thief she is...alia says the poetry holds no value if the guests learn of this poetry...mla sinha says the poem isnt original but rather stolen & he didnt expect this ..alia shocked

cut to sarang who says manju spoke like a writer..where his truth is his identity

cut to mla sinha explaining to alia but no voice 

cut to an employee bringing a cake & they are celebrating manju's success..receptionist mausi notices sarang and sarang shocked...she asks what she's doing so sarang says that he works here..

cut to alia looking pissed off after cutting the call and she barges into the party, everyone is shocked and sarang notices this

precap: sarang notices alia and manju conversing in the cabin...looks like manju is fired...sarang's voiceover of nobody understanding the integrity behind the tears as people are busy in using emotions for their own benefits...alia is pissed 

sarang on phone call with friends where alia is wrong number šŸ¤£alia comes in while sarang on the phone about his father irritating his friends in loud voice...alia wonders who is speaking so loudly so she looks over

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vyoman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I missed the first part till her father's entry. Will watch it later.

Thank you for the nice and detailed update dear....šŸ¤—

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: vyoman

I missed the first part till her father's entry. Will watch it later.

Thank you for the nice and detailed update dear....šŸ¤—

the father's just a money-oriented person lol....she did all these actions whether it was right or wrong for the sole purpose to obtain her father's attention...

one thing, i still wondered though is what was the actual reason for nandini ditching alia at such a young age? rabia may have called her selfish but what was the reason for her selfishness? couldn't she not handle alia at a young age and that did she want to focus on building her career? alia bearing a grudge against nandini in a previous episode still made me question her validity for leaving alia @ a young age?...i hope the rationale behind this action is explained until then my mind will also agree that alia didnt deserve the neglect from both of her parents...

if thats really the case, then i feel bad for the way alia did all the attention for her father bc she seemed to have lost hopes from her mother hence the hatred...

the father's neglecting alia at her crucial age and not listening to her being uncomfortable at the boarding school was quite ruthless...sending a tangible thing or just saying congratulations w/o a meaning just explains why she is who she is with a sensitive side that only wants love & attention, which veer also failed to give her...

sumaishu thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for the  update dear. ā¤ļø

-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Nice update girl.. you dont miss a single scene.

Rabia consoling Alia was cute and Sarang washing out the pepper spray from his eyes was funny and then being mistaken for a junior boy.What to say about the receptionist mausi...quite annoying. 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sakshi-

Nice update girl.. you dont miss a single scene.

Rabia consoling Alia was cute and Sarang washing out the pepper spray from his eyes was funny and then being mistaken for a junior boy.What to say about the receptionist mausi...quite annoying. 

lol thanks yaar...yeah I like to understand overall thing lol...ITV is basically in like Recession for a long time anyways...Iā€™m having mixed feelings bc of elongated sarang and Alia scenes + small bloopers here and there ...idk if thereā€™s any other tv show to rewatch since this show is tolerable to watch...Iā€™m rewatching some of the old shows that aired long ago  but have watchable content lol šŸ˜‚ + some web series and documentaries vagera

lol I like the side characters ramesh, and SDā€™s mother too...receptionist Mausi has her own kind of irritation which is fun to watch esp with sarang lol šŸ˜‚ 

but overall, the show is a bit slow to pick up as of now,...

-sakshi- thumbnail

Dearie I m too rewatching  some old shows.

Wednesday's epi was good after a slow one tuesday.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Dearie I m too rewatching  some old shows.

Wednesday's epi was good after a slow one tuesday.

I felt it was slightly mixed-like not good but not bad. I wish Alia retorted back at Veer for publicly humiliating him but what difference would be between her & veer?

yeah me too catching on some old is gold shows/documentaries lol

-sakshi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

I felt it was slightly mixed-like not good but not bad. I wish Alia retorted back at Veer for publicly humiliating him but what difference would be between her & veer?

yeah me too catching on some old is gold shows/documentaries lol

It was better than an overdose of manju.

( wednesday episode)

I too wished Alia retorted back at veer but she showed her grace.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

It was better than an overdose of manju.

( wednesday episode)

I too wished Alia retorted back at veer but she showed her grace.

Yup, she is a very strong women indeed.