Who is the biggest Modi bhakt in BW - Page 4

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by InspectorShirke

Pakistan govt doesn't speak for all Pakistanis. A govt is just an institution which happens to rule the country, using the same logic all Indians are Islamophobes, All Americans are racists, All Somalis are terrorists. 

Did I say they were the same? I must’ve missed the mass protests in Pakistan by the common man against China. Oh wait...

I mean we all saw them protesting in mass numbers against a French teacher that was beheaded but God forbid they protest actual atrocities against the Ummah.

Originally posted by sev.puri

Did I say they were the same? I must’ve missed the mass protests in Pakistan by the common man against China. Oh wait...

I mean we all saw them protesting in mass numbers against a French teacher that was beheaded but God forbid they protest actual atrocities against the Ummah.

There were Gujarat riots in 2004 where a lot of Muslims were killed. Did we see any protests? People in Kashmir got killed did we see any riots? Does that mean that every Indian condones with that?

Originally posted by InspectorShirke

There were Gujarat riots in 2004 where a lot of Muslims were killed. Did we see any protests? People in Kashmir got killed did we see any riots? Does that mean that every Indian condones with that?

And right before that pilgrims were burnt alive on the train to Godhra? In case the news outlet you follow didn’t tell you, it was a Congress worker behind that. So why would people at that moment in time have protested exactly? People in Kashmir got killed and also killed many innocent people. Pls don’t forget that key detail. Hum pagal thodi na hai ki Indian personnel die and we protest for the lives of those who killed them. You talk about Kashmir as if half the problems weren’t created by terror funding from Pakistan lol

This very interesting discussion can be carried  on in DM. The discussion is no more about the followers of Modi ji in BW, it has digressed in vastly different directions. 

Kangana and I think Akshay Kumar too?