Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

I'm Indian and Modi is a POS and the worst thing to happen to India, EVER!

I think some people are living in the MMS era when India was a upcoming super power & a booming economy. Today its below Pakistan (a failed state) in almost all International assessments whether its the Hunger Index, Poverty Index, Freedom of Media etc. So whose house is burning? ðŸ˜†

Anyways, its Anupam Kher. 

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

It's okay if anyone is an ardent follower of anyone whether a politician or actor or anyone but when they start abusing and insulting anyone who doesn't like them or criticizes them even in the slightest way possible like how Kangana does, that's the problem. They become a fanatic and you can't communicate with fanatics. Akshay seems still like a follower but Kangana doesn't.

InspectorShirke thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sev.puri

Conservative? What does it even mean to be conservative when it comes to turning a blind eye to Ahmadis and the plight of Hindus in Karachi? There’s enough Pakistani members on here if you’d like to discuss atrocities there and how to resolve that, plus all the terror funding. Those who live in glass houses...

Extremist is the right word. Pakistanis are more extremist especially when it comes to religion and put it over anything and I would admit it that it is wrong but that doesn't mean what India is doing with Muslims and now farmers are right.

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Op topic is edited by mods 

Didn't knew you cn make such threads 

So I guess biggest dawood fans or biggest rahul Gandhi bootlickers or biggest imran Khan threads are allowed 🤔

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: InspectorShirke

Extremist is the right word. Pakistanis are more extremist especially when it comes to religion and put it over anything and I would admit it that it is wrong but that doesn't mean what India is doing with Muslims and now farmers are right.

Chalo at least now we’re finally calling a spade a spade. If only Pakistan showed this much disdain towards the treatment of Ughyurs in China. But alas, we all know they can’t afford to severe their ties with the only country that keeps them afloat, aside from the foreign aid they so desperately need to survive.😆

Edited by sev.puri - 3 years ago

Originally posted by: S_H_Y

Op topic is edited by mods 

Didn't knew you cn make such threads 

So I guess biggest dawood fans or biggest rahul Gandhi bootlickers or biggest imran Khan threads are allowed 🤔

No one here supports dawood or imran khan. My topic was on the basis of whos the biggest bhakt and it was diverted by few members. The problem is that the same celebs are posting about BLM, Animal rights etc on SM but are tight-lipped on a genuine issue 

Originally posted by: sev.puri

Chalo at least now we’re finally calling a spade a spade. If only Pakistan showed this much disdain towards the treatment of Ughyurs in China. But alas, we all know they can’t afford to severe their ties with the only country that keeps them afloat, aside from the foreign aid they so desperately need to survive.😆

Pakistan govt doesn't speak for all Pakistanis. A govt is just an institution which happens to rule the country, using the same logic all Indians are Islamophobes, All Americans are racists, All Somalis are terrorists. 

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

No one here supports dawood or imran khan. 

Yes 

They don't support but only dances in his wedding.

Didn't knew imran Khan has no izzat that no one support him.

Bigger support to dawood than imran 🤔

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

No one here supports dawood or imran khan. My topic was on the basis of whos the biggest bhakt and it was diverted by few members. The problem is that the same celebs are posting about BLM, Animal rights etc on SM but are tight-lipped on a genuine issue 

Hain? Why is that a problem? Who are you to demand people to talk about what you want them to talk? Don’t like what they say? Don’t pay attention. You are in the Bollywood forum. Talk about the movies, the acting , the art and the craft..The rest is totally irrelevant to you as a non- Indian.  

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Whataboutery zindabad! Say there’s a brutal murder in a remote village in Bankura in WB and SRK speaks about it. Tomorrow it’ll be ‘SRK stays mum on missing child in Vishakapatnam. And what about that grandma in Pune who was attacked? Selective outage😡’Apparently you have to have an opinion about everything and publicly post about it or Netizens throw a fit.