Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GumGum thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Modi Bhakti is passe. Modi licker celebs learnt it the hard way during the SSR Warrior situation. Yogi's are the right feet to lick right now. 

InspectorShirke thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aanandaa

You said you are not an Indian, I am curious as to why you take so much interest in the so called Bhakts of India? What do you know about India that you keep making posts on its internal affairs?

Because its an international issue now, If it wasn't people in America, UK, Canada would not protest against it. Just admit that you are a bhakt, All hail Modi

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: InspectorShirke

Virat is not in BW and he doesn't have a choice, he represents India, if he goes against modi, India might remove him just like they did with Manjrekar

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Originally posted by: sev.puri

😆Lagta hai sarhad paar log kaafi interest lete hai Indian politics mein. Jo bhi haal hai, waha se toh lakh guna better hai. 

and where did i say i support Imran Khan's policies? I admit that Pakistan has got a huge human rights issue and treatment of the minorities etc rather than closing my eyes and say that the things are worse in India when India is still better in religious tolerance when it comes to Pakistan but it has been dwindling since Modi came in power.

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Because its an international issue now, If it wasn't people in America, UK, Canada would not protest against it. Just admit that you are a bhakt, All hail Modi

What exactly is an international issue? You want to talk about atrocities in India when Pakistan doesn’t even let its Ahmadi citizens VOTE for God’s sake. They aren’t even treated as rightful citizens of Pakistan for their beliefs. Like I said, India phir bhi lakh guna better hai. If you wanna talk human rights, you really need to look at the state of your own house first that’s lying in tatters.

sev.puri thumbnail

Khud ka ghar jal raha hai and you’re pointing at the robbery happening next door.😆

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

How is it an international issue who is bhakt and who is not? Who protested against it bhai? Ridiculous as it sounds, its even more ridiculous that you chose to quote it.😆And just because you didn’t have anything better to say, just resort to getting personal?Love it when people get triggered by a basic question and rendered shut and resort to childishness. ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜†

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

🤣🤣🤣🤣

I tried to protect this person from exposing the ignorance and becoming a laughing stock. But Alas!😆

Originally posted by: sev.puri

What exactly is an international issue? You want to talk about atrocities in India when Pakistan doesn’t even let its Ahmadi citizens VOTE for God’s sake. They aren’t even treated as rightful citizens of Pakistan for their beliefs. Like I said, India phir bhi lakh guna better hai. If you wanna talk human rights, you really need to look at the state of your own house first that’s lying in tatters.

And where I said its right? I have been trying to raise awareness about it. I know that Pakistanis are more conservative in that sense it doesn't mean you should keep shut about atrocities anywhere else.

sev.puri thumbnail

And where I said its right? I have been trying to raise awareness about it. I know that Pakistanis are more conservative in that sense it doesn't mean you should keep shut about atrocities anywhere else.

Conservative? What does it even mean to be conservative when it comes to turning a blind eye to Ahmadis and the plight of Hindus in Karachi? There’s enough Pakistani members on here if you’d like to discuss atrocities there and how to resolve that, plus all the terror funding. Those who live in glass houses...