Apna Time Bhi Aayega

Veer - Digvijay - Kumud connection

Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

The way the story is shaping there is a connection between Veer - Digvijay - Kumud 

I feel the story of   the Ajay-Mahima-Kajol 1999 starrer  :Dil Kya Kare" is used as a the background for Veer's birth

Maybe it was a train tragic saving of  Kumud,  Kumud vanishes,  Digvijay doesnt remember anything,  later the infant is bought home,  RaniSa knows and hides it

Digvijay  and Ranisa   does not know   about Kumud early life.  

It could be Kumud or Kumud's sister who has a connect with Digvijay.

Kumud's expressions gives away a lot  either she is Veer's mother or Veer's aunt

During the Thali for the son,  Veer opening up to her,   Kumud speaking to the younger bro on Veer, Her help to Rani earlier and now.  

Ranisa always says that what you could not complete your son has completed

Ranisa reflects her emotions well  during the  grah-pravesh.   

All old wounds re-opened was really well emoted by Tanaaz

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NESRIA thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

It is gonna be excting to watch how the secret be realived

First time in years that i like the male lead personality lest see how he is gonna deal with his family s secrets 

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

You said what I said . I too think Kumud is Veer's mother and lot of hints were given about it. 

Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

17dec20 precap  -  the Padmini and Rajamata scene, Padmini voice is that this jodi will break Rajmata and if you want Veer's happiness you have to see that they divorce.

I feel Padmini Digvijay scene will happen on Veer's actual adoption and Kumud's connection will not be there but Kumud hears it and gets disturbed and Rani notices that.  It cannot be with Rajmata

Strong feeling Kumud is Veer aunt.

So here Veer connect to Kumud maybe only Bauji knows  like when they went to get the kid from the place Bauji a driver always noticed Kumud around and then asks she shows the pictures and tells that I am his mom sister  Veer aunt and that is how Bauji may get her into the house to take indirect care of Veer

Edited by Shimmer_sault - 3 years ago