Mokki Forum Creations Gallery

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 1 months ago

Hi Friends... Smile

Welcome to the New CREATIONS GALLERY of the Molkki forum.

This Creative Corner is especially for those people who are very much into Avatar, Signature, Video-mixes and icon making related to Molkki only. Please post your wonderful creations here so that members have easy access to them.Big smile

R.U.L.E.S

1.  Strictly no cutting, copying, Re-editing the creations that does not belong to you as it highly violates copyrights of the original piece

2.  Please don't use the creations for which the permission are explicitly denied by the maker, however you can use them if the creator declares it as a 'Freebie'

3.  Please don't quote the creations as the page become heavy to load, instead in order to appreciate the makers work use @Username

4.  Refrain from spamming & chatting in the creations gallery

5.  Please don't  post the creations belonging to other Forums/Sites/Social Network. 

6.  Kindly credit the person if you are posting edits posted by some one else

. 7.  Post the creations on Molkki only!

Thanks to Sutapasima for the Tagsmiley31

Edited by braveheartdoc - 1 months ago

Since I don't have a kalash with me, let's make do with a diya as the inaugural creation | Freebie smiley1

@Shaon Lovely one dear smiley27...plzzz do make more from the drowning scenessmiley9smiley42

The drowning/necklace scene had to split in many gifs, so will post those in parts later on (but too sleepy to deal with all those links), but in the meantime, here are some more, a random assortment of gifs. All are freebies. Enjoy smiley31

^ coloring kare mere dushman, mai toh bas yuhi post karoo smiley36 Added the lyrics because I wanted to add something special smiley27

^ What is, hopefully, if everything works out, part of my [Purvi's uh-oh moments] collection

^ The first time he called her Baawri. smiley27  Spelling galat ho sakte hai, emotions nehi smiley4 This is, also, hopefully, if things work out, a part of the collection of gifs of moments where he calls her Baawri. 

Edited by Shaon - 1 months ago

Shaon, lovely gifs smiley31

The diya one is the best smiley42

thanks for  sharing my dear smiley27

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 months ago

Shaon...Amazing gifssmiley27

Won't be repeating the first gif, but just imagine these two are a continuation of that only. 

And, one gif with them coming out of the water with diyas everywhere (the gifs are big so splitting them in multiple posts. Besides I don't know how many pictures are allowed in post 🤷‍♀️) 

[ these are all pretty meh and I doubt any of you want to use these, but these are freebies - everything I make is, feel free to use them smiley31 ] 

@Shaon mazaa a gaya ... the first holy dip together in the Ganges smiley42

Molkki