•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Naina was so dumb like she fell in love with Aman without even knowing him completely and in that bench scene with Jenny, she was like he harasses her, annoys her etc yet she still loves him. I mean isn't it stupid like imagine if Aman was healthy and married Naina, what if he showed his real colors after the marriage? would she still love him?

What true colours? And Naina was an intolerable character, that's true. She needed one tight slap and some lessons on basic manners. She continually body shames her best friend. She was lucky her friend tolerated it, anybody else would've left her self-pitiful ass to rot in hell. 

Edited by Mahisa22 - 3 years ago

Gotta love the fact that we all hate KJO & his movies so much, yet his movies are discusesed (rather nit- picked) every 2nd day here.😆😆

I cant stand the whole movie.

That's what I said few days ago! She didn't even really know him. 

I can't really think of any Indian movies where two people fell in love and I felt yes this is true love and it makes sense how they fell in love and they truly know and understand each other. I am sure a handful of believable love stories exist somewhere, I just don't remember them. I also love how these adult characters almost always just skip over the like phase and jump straight to love. 

Originally posted by Mahisa22

What true colours? And Naina was an intolerable character, that's true. She needed one tight slap and some lessons on basic manners. She continually body shames her best friend. She was lucky her friend tolerated it, anybody else would've left her self-pitiful ass to rot in hell. 

Thats why I said alternatively if he had a bad side

I liked the film 

Naina complained a lot but I think it was because she lost her father and there used to be arguments at home

Aman taught her to love herself and see the beauty in life

I do not usually like kjos films but this one was touching for me 

Originally posted by Rhimjhimsawan

That's what I said few days ago! She didn't even really know him. 

I can't really think of any Indian movies where two people fell in love and I felt yes this is true love and it makes sense how they fell in love and they truly know and understand each other. I am sure a handful of believable love stories exist somewhere, I just don't remember them. I also love how these adult characters almost always just skip over the like phase and jump straight to love. 

Well said 👏!