Ishq Mein Marjawan 2

Epi 132: My way or Highway

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Okay, a filler episode for the Saturday but yes few scenes were quite needed I felt - the scenes where he is trying to figure her out. The moment when Ridhima said about the property Vansh reaction is priceless. He is trying to figure out the next action items. Oh yes, our Ridhima baby says in her mind that, the property brings danger to Dadi so does she wants to take care of it. If tomorrow Kabir kills her also, she is okay with it. And this is something she won't say to Vihaan. I wish she could voice out. If she can say, her family is in problem, what issue in revealing the whole thing? Maybe she doesn't want to open up everything before Vihaan who has his plans. 

This man is not hurt that Ridhima spoke about the property. He is hurt that, she is betraying Dadi. He is hurt that, Ridhima is hurting Dadi who always loves her to the peaks. But still, the way he looks at her while sleeping, his expressions are again unpredictable. 

He goes up and asks her for a raise but, she says don't forget the golden goose story. Now, Vansh is intended to change the old golden goose story with the new climax. I have a few points to raise 

1. He might be thinking everything belongs to Vansh does belong to Ridhima, then why need to betray him for the property? 
  2. He has seen her enough to not care about the money, then behind his property? 
  3. If she needs the property, she can get even not bringing him in VR Mansion because Dadi loves her. So at one point of time, Dadi can give everything to Ridhima
  4. She might be behind his money like Ragini so planning an ending where once he gets property on his name, he won't give to Ridhima

Oh, the lawyer is back to give property to Vansh and Kabir scares him to say that Vansh needs to wait few more months to have the property on his name. Due to which Vihaan asks 10% increase in the salary and Ridhima said he can do anything but, she is not going to increase his salary at all.

At the same moment, Ishani comes with chocolate cake while Vihaan gets angry on her. 

Vihaan starts playing the piano where Ridhima reaches to lecture him on being Vansh. He says in the whole house he is attached to Dadi. Ridhima is betraying her; so, he doesn't care about the rest. 

He is again unable to figure her because, last night she said property and now she is here to say with his action, he is causing harm to her family. She is concerned about Ishani feelings. He is in perplexing condition. Who is the actual Ridhima? So he asks triple raise. If my Maths is correct is - is he asking 15 crores or 20 crores? 

1. I feel he is thinking does really Ridhima wants to hurt Dadi. If she can do this, did she has hurt Sia too - I'm thinking out loud. Because the way he behaved with Anupriya it might be that, Kabir is his son and she might have planned him against him. But I don't think about she being killer of his mother and the one who has hurt Sia. (Thinking about this while writing it down) So Vansh might in be puzzle state. Remember, he always said this - it is not easy to understand Ridhima for him. It is happening again. Who is real Ridhima? 

He said it - the game would be in his way or highway. Vansh cannot play on other rules. The line he said is not about the game Ridhima is planning, it is about the game he is playing. 

Another side, Kabir is planning with Aryan to put Ridhima behind bars. Dear Kabir, you would be going to jail for sure. Wait and watch. The doom is near. Anupriya is right, with this overconfidence you are going to bring your doom soon.

Ishani feels Vansh never scolded her, but this man did. With Angre they plan for a basketball match, where, Kabir and Aryan also support the idea. Ridhima didn't ask Vihaan knowing basketball so, she is in a state of nervousness and Vihaan as Vansh accepts the challenge. 

P:S - I feel the precap would be same because it is the promo for the Monday. The misunderstandings between them would raise to such extent that, at the end moment, either the truth of Ridhima being a victim would come out or else separation happens and then the truth would be out. 

Another option is, Vansh being everything that Mamtha said, is trying to decode everyone. Right now, through Angre, he is making sure everyone believes he is Vansh. So tomorrow none would say he is a duplicate. 

Vansh as Vihaan is moving his pawns to know who is on which side and who is exactly what. Until now, he fought with the enemies from outside. Now, he needs to fight with his people, therefore, he needs to know who is his people. 

Edited by Abhyudaya - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SnehaSneha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Ufff!! Why is Ridhima being so reluctant. Why doesn't she open up and share everything with him. Poor bacchi!! I feel bad for her! I hope Vansh isn't the mediocre itv hero who would first make her suffer.i thik he is smart enough to decode who's who

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: SnehaSneha

Ufff!! Why is Ridhima being so reluctant. Why doesn't she open up and share everything with him. Poor bacchi!! I feel bad for her! I hope Vansh isn't the mediocre itv hero who would first make her suffer.i thik he is smart enough to decode who's who

Well hoping that he wouldn't be regular ITV hero but something common in Indian serails irrespective of the genre if the separation and huge misunderstandings. 

So I feel he would go through the same. 

But if they showcase Vansh differently, then the makers are doing a pathbreaking show. 

Howbeit, let's see what happen

As both are right in their places

One is fear of getting betrayal by the other, while another is already been hurt. 

SnehaSneha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

Well hoping that he wouldn't be regular ITV hero but something common in Indian serails irrespective of the genre if the separation and huge misunderstandings. 

But if they showcase Vansh differently, then the makers are doing a pathbreaking show. 

One is fear of getting betrayal by the other, while another is already been hurt. 

Going by the history of ITV even I think mu and separation has to come. But with the build of vansh as a string headed, smart and wise character, I wish he does justice to our expectations. I hope cvs don't mess up. Ridhima is already going through a lot, I don't want her to face any more wrath. 

rianshxoxo thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

even if he misunderstands riddhima to be a culprit he wont seperate from her thats for sure

precap will be the same 

Barbiebarbie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Vihaan playing piano ? 

That too like vansh

Where's is ridhima's spy brain?

whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

Exactly  but will they do thay

Pavi10989 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I feel mu is on the way... N the precap,bb indicates vansh's team n opponents by his present thinking.. Aryan Riddhu Kabir are his enemies in present situation.. chacha n angre are being in his team.. n first he ll deal with Aryan n Kabir first n eleminate them... later on he ll deal with Riddhu alone n atlast he ll expose himsels as vansh n throw her out of house.. 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: SnehaSneha

Going by the history of ITV even I think mu and separation has to come. But with the build of vansh as a string headed, smart and wise character, I wish he does justice to our expectations. I hope cvs don't mess up. Ridhima is already going through a lot, I don't want her to face any more wrath. 

Maybe, in the end, they would open up everything. How hard it is to say, but I would say, Ridhima need some time from this. Vansh and Kabir are quite habituated to such situations of completion. However, Ridhima is not. In such a short time, she is seeing so many things around her, wish never she dreamt in her wildest dreams

Therefore, she needs to move away from this. She should mourn, she should cry, realize and then rise. Need it. 

But considering our thriller and ITV, don't know what extent they can show this. 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: rianshxoxo12

even if he misunderstands riddhima to be a culprit he wont seperate from her thats for sure

precap will be the same 

He won't ask for the divorce. He would hurt her being keeping her near to him. Until the day he brokes her and then realizes the mistake. 

Maybe then we would see another Ridhima, the shade one. 

Who has learned from her best and worst mistakes 

Maybe then she would turn into a girl who has no heart

Rise from the ashes as a phoneix