Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi dear, TFS. While it was good to have them meet F2F for the first time, that scene was a somewhat exaggerated for some reason because showcasing the scene from different angles, slo-mo, fireworks, etc. was a bit too much. After the funny banter of Sarang making Alia fall to the ground, I found it somewhat overly dramatic with Sarang holding onto Alia for like 4-5 minutes of the episode. Maybe him pausing himself to cup her face & her tears but it was a mixed feelings wala scene. I only liked Alia's befitting reply to Veer for his grotesque behavior of putting the entire blame on Alia for their failed marriage in Thursday's episode. 

Monday's episode will be how Alia responds to Veer's misdemeanor, Alia's criticism by Fahim writer which is witnessed by Sarang and his take. Will Manju's lie be caught by Sarang only to for him to understand her reasoning behind her actions & what is his take on it? 

I can understand if Sarang's never been exposed to city life hence the novel experience of adjusting to city life. Yet the actual first F2F meet-off was somewhat filmy. 

Could be me a bit too harsh/judgy but I don't know how else to describe it.

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Meena_J

Hi dear, TFS. While it was good to have them meet F2F for the first time, that scene was a somewhat exaggerated for some reason because showcasing the scene from different angles, slo-mo, fireworks, etc. was a bit too much. After the funny banter of Sarang making Alia fall to the ground, I found it somewhat overly dramatic with Sarang holding onto Alia for like 4-5 minutes of the episode. Maybe him pausing himself to cup her face & her tears but it was a mixed feelings wala scene. I only liked Alia's befitting reply to Veer for his grotesque behavior of putting the entire blame on Alia for their failed marriage in Thursday's episode. 

Monday's episode will be how Alia responds to Veer's misdemeanor, Alia's criticism by Fahim writer which is witnessed by Sarang and his take. Will Manju's lie be caught by Sarang only to for him to understand her reasoning behind her actions & what is his take on it? 

I can understand if Sarang's never been exposed to city life hence the novel experience of adjusting to city life. Yet the actual first F2F meet-off was somewhat filmy. 

Well said. I did love way she blasted Veer. Sarang handling everything so positively and not cribbing. 

About the catch and fall scene, even I liked till she fell and he helped her get up. Later it was stretched and overdone, like ofc they wanted to give that a touch, and introduce the title track but scene seemed stretched. I would say, their earlier scenes were handled well. 

About the next week, even am awaiting that. Hoping Sarang isn't blamed, has high chances cos no one knows he is the original writer. 

@TM - Tfs caps, yes shots and all was done well by the team and liked the song! 

Edited by Madhura.. - 3 years ago
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Well said. I did love way she blasted Veer. Sarang handling everything so positively and not cribbing. 

About the catch and fall scene, even I liked till she fell and he helped her get up. Later it was stretched and overdone, like ofc they wanted to give that a touch, and introduce the title track but scene seemed stretched. I would say, their earlier scenes were handled well. 

About the next week, even am awaiting that. Hoping Sarang isn't blamed, has high chances cos no one knows he is the original writer. 

@TM - Tfs caps, yes shots and all was done well by the team and liked the song! 

Thanks for responding, Madhura. Yeah, I'll let it go for the time being since it is just the start of the show but let's see what Monday's episode brings in. Moreover, the family drama of Sarang's father since he is contesting in the elections but pissed off & oblivious that Sarang isn't present for which his mother would have to face his wrath. I feel pity that she cannot tell her husbands about their actions but I don't blame her due to the father's orthodox & manipulative mentality. 

bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I also really enjoyed the trip/fall scene!

Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Meena_J

You wrote good 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

thank you😊