Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ninag thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Alpha_Ka_Gamma

He is evil instead. If he had guts he would have complained against Kulwant and got her and bros jailed. But coward Manav Vikram is after Meher and Sarab. Loser should be thankful to Meher Sarab that they saved Karan from Kulwant

I hate this current trend in SMs and all are hating Meher

err do you actually watch the show. Manav couldn’t go to the police because he has to pretend to be Vikram Diwaan for the sake of his fake mother who has a heart condition. 

Edited by ninag - 3 years ago
ninag thumbnail

All people here and on SM calling Meher characterless girl. Like seriously ?

Just tell me if the genders were reversed and the same people would hail Manav/ Vikram and blame Meher for coming back.

Manav was just a catalyst for Sarab Meher. Better they never called him back.

And tell me this looser Manav has conveniently forgotten that Kulwant and her Son killed him. Why is he not filing FIR or doing any legal activity? 

He is rather harassing Meher and Sarab for no reason.

He has no goal in life whatsoever

Worst and most Nalla Character of CS

Trying to get custody of your flesh and blood isn’t harassment. Fighting for your flesh and blood despite all the illegal threats from Sarab and Meher is commendable. I think Meher is the most fake and selfish character of the show. Followed by Sarab who is pretending to be Karans father. He has no rights to that boy.

Edited by ninag - 3 years ago
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ninag

Trying to get custody of your flesh and blood isn’t harassment. Fighting for your flesh and blood despite all the illegal threats from Sarab and Meher is commendable. I think Meher is the most fake and selfish character of the show. Followed by Sarab who is pretending to be Karans father. He has no rights to that boy.

How do you even separate a child from his mother. Like seriously. What nonsense logic that its his flesh and blood. Its Meher who beared all the pain trouble for 9 months. Had she beem character less selfish she would have done abortion and fell in love with Sarab immediately.

Manav Vikram whatever he is such an idiotic character. Cant he wait for Karan to grow and atleast have this patience.? 

I really dont get this why people are shaming Sarab Meher? I mean why such blind hatred for them. Manav is no sane. He is such a idiotic charcter with no depth. He has no goal in his life and a big time liar.  

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ninag

err do you actually watch the show. Manav couldn’t go to the police because he has to pretend to be Vikram Diwaan for the sake of his fake mother who has a heart condition. 

Hehe I watch this show from beginning and i know it very well what Manav Meher did before marrying and how Meher had to face all the trouble. People so conviently forgot all those trials she faced just to save Karan. For that sake atleast donot call her Selfish.

And oh come on. Vikram Manav whatever he is , why cant he jail Kulwant. He acts like an ace CBI officer. He can easily save his step Mom and on other side jail Kulwant.

He is a coward and a selfish character. Shameless looser. 

Saare Kaand Khud Kiye and ab aake Meher Sarab par zor kar raha hai Nalla kahin ka.

I so wish Manav is killed again. Enough of his nonsense.

ninag thumbnail

Hehe I watch this show from beginning and i know it very well what Manav Meher did before marrying and how Meher had to face all the trouble. People so conviently forgot all those trials she faced just to save Karan. For that sake atleast donot call her Selfish.

And oh come on. Vikram Manav whatever he is , why cant he jail Kulwant. He acts like an ace CBI officer. He can easily save his step Mom and on other side jail Kulwant.

He is a coward and a selfish character. Shameless looser. 

Saare Kaand Khud Kiye and ab aake Meher Sarab par zor kar raha hai Nalla kahin ka.

I so wish Manav is killed again. Enough of his nonsense.

He can’t jail Kulwant because then his true identity will come out and his adoptive mother doesn’t know. She has a serious heart condition. I hope if you hope Manav is killed I hope fake sadhu and selfish Meher are killed and Karan goes to his real father.