Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Olivelis thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Meher just wanted a happy life for Aditi.That's why she was trying to convince Manav

ninag thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Well that’s not true is it? She firstly hid it from Manav that he had a son. Then Sarab and Meher hid the truth as well. Only because they wanted Karan to themselves. Aditi has the right to know if her husband has another child. I’m glad Aditi is standing up for Manavs rights now. 

Olivelis thumbnail

Aditi is definitely upto something big .Don't forget that she is the same woman who once tried to kill param.Why can't she do the same to karan.Only vikram matters to aditi and for him only karan matters.Even if the child's custody is given to them karan wont be getting a happy life under such circumstances.Aditi's insecurities will increase only.I don't think she will ever be able to accept another woman's child in vikram's life.If she can ask Sarab who accepted her wholeheartedly and loved her unconditionally to get out from his own house,then she can do anything.Lets see how the story unfolds 

And I am glad that in yesterday's epi,manav tried to stop aditi from doing so.

Edited by Olivelis - 3 years ago
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hmm so the innocent guy who was brutally murdered and has now returned to get his rights back is some how the worst character but the girl because of whom he died now treats him as trash and evil is all fine and good. Ok😆

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

Hmm so the innocent guy who was brutally murdered and has now returned to get his rights back is some how the worst character but the girl because of whom he died now treats him as trash and evil is all fine and good. Ok😆

He is evil instead. If he had guts he would have complained against Kulwant and got her and bros jailed. But coward Manav Vikram is after Meher and Sarab. Loser should be thankful to Meher Sarab that they saved Karan from Kulwant

I hate this current trend in SMs and all are hating Meher

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail

Wrong post

Edited by Alpha_Ka_Gamma - 3 years ago
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail

Wrong post

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail

Wrong post

shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

The injustice that's been done with Manav/Vikram's character in the show has actually destroyed it . How conveniently a father is being deprived of his rights on his own child. How Meher didn't even let Manav touch his child . How once pyaar me pagal Meher now feels no emotions for Manav like she doesn't even feels bad for him and has been very insensitive towards him from the moment she came to know he is alive. This entire scenario is far from reality though serials are never in accordance with reality but here some immense emotions are being played with which has actually put the audience off and the way Meher is glorified entirely in the serial & is shown to be some great woman with a wonderful heart after her only I, Me & My Family ( and baki sab jaaye bhaad me )  is sickening to watch . I am unable to connect with the character Meher here.

Edited by shiiny - 3 years ago
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail

All people here and on SM calling Meher characterless girl. Like seriously ?

Just tell me if the genders were reversed and the same people would hail Manav/ Vikram and blame Meher for coming back.

Manav was just a catalyst for Sarab Meher. Better they never called him back.

And tell me this looser Manav has conveniently forgotten that Kulwant and her Son killed him. Why is he not filing FIR or doing any legal activity? 

He is rather harassing Meher and Sarab for no reason.

He has no goal in life whatsoever

Worst and most Nalla Character of CS