*|| PKK Written Update 4th December 2020 ||*

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

*|| PKK Written Update 4th December 2020 ||*

The episode begins when the haldi ceremony is going on. Omkar's mother says lets all do it together, we are one family. Omkar's mother brings the haldi that Mayura made, she is about to start the haldi ritual and Omkar stops her. He take some of the haldi and touches Mayura, everyone is shocked. Mayura explains Omkar touched her with the haldi because he thinks something is in the haldi I mixed. Mayura tells Omkar to go and get his haldi done as nothing has been mixed in and everything is fine. Omkar tries to go and he trips over. Mayura's haldi touches Omkar's face. She says wait will tonight and see what happens Omkar. Omkar's mother comes and take evil off of Omkar and says nothing will go wrong now, Mayura comes and takes a evil eye off reverse side. Omkar sees her and says maa I will be back. 

Mayura is walking in the corridor and Omkar comes and pulls her aside saying you were taking off evil eye reverse side, I seen everything. Omkar picks up Mayura and takes her in a storeroom. Mayura says leave me Omkar. Omkar ties her hands and tapes her mouth, ties her feet as well. Omkar tells Mayura you have lots to learn from me. Omkar tells Balli to keep an eye on her. He says to Mayura to rest here quietly. He leaves. 

Precap:

Omkar takes seven pheres around the fire, Mayura says Omkar. She takes off her ghunghat (veil) and Omkar shouts move that face away from me. Mayura says welcome to the cage of Mayura's cage.

-Prii

Edited by SweetButSpicy - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Waiting for you update my dear ðŸ¤—

Originally posted by Sutapasima

Waiting for you update my dear ðŸ¤—

updated. 

Thank you. Now I am going to sticky it. 

Now Let’s see how Mayura makes him accustomed to her ugliness ... he has to see beauty of the mind n heart not face ...