Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rdrp17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I'm loving Rati as Preeti. She's doing a fabulous job,and I'm starting to see the sweet and innocent chemistry between Rati-Manav too! I'm sure they're gonna rock the show!

I hope Rati gains immense success that she truly deserves. I've always felt she's an underrated actress in our TV industry

Priya258 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rdrp17

There are 2-3 ppl on insta who keep posting negative comments about Rati. I feel so annoyed.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIWhCVJhSuh/?igshid=dopuecp81a1y

What to say about these people!

They are still not able to digest the fact that Previous actress left the show with her own will.These selected people acting as if previous actress knew about this current track that's why left😆

Anyways,and about commenting on Rati's expression.Well their eyes couldn't see that.What they think about Rati doesn't matter to me.

Rati is phenomenal.In each character she had played she had given her best.

Koi agree kare ya na kare hume kya😆

Haa negative comments ache toh nai laate but yehi hota hai.Pasand karne wale log bhi honge aur negativity felane wale log bhi honge🙄

rdrp17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya258

What to say about these people!

They are still not able to digest the fact that Previous actress left the show with her own will.These selected people acting as if previous actress knew about this current track that's why left😆

Anyways,and about commenting on Rati's expression.Well their eyes couldn't see that.What they think about Rati doesn't matter to me.

Rati is phenomenal.In each character she had played she had given her best.

Koi agree kare ya na kare hume kya😆

Haa negative comments ache toh nai laate but yehi hota hai.Pasand karne wale log bhi honge aur negativity felane wale log bhi honge🙄

I agree. But there are few who make it a point to comment on every insta page🥱

Anyways I'll also ignore. I've definitely seen her fan following grow with every passing day and there are so many who have accepted her in this role. May she always shine brighter⭐️

Priya258 thumbnail

I'm loving Rati as Preeti. She's doing a fabulous job,and I'm starting to see the sweet and innocent chemistry between Rati-Manav too! I'm sure they're gonna rock the show!

I hope Rati gains immense success that she truly deserves. I've always felt she's an underrated actress in our TV industry

She truly deserve it.But in this industry,real talent are underrated.No matter what,out love for her will always remain constant.

I also wish and hope she got more recognition,success and prosperity which she truly deserves.

As an actress and a person,love her both way.

I became her fan when I watched her first time in HD.Those memories will always be fresh in my mind and heart.In each role,she puts her efforts which is visible on the screen.

Her eyes,body language and dialouge delivery,I admire her everything

Priya258 thumbnail

I agree. But there are few who make it a point to comment on every insta page🥱

Anyways I'll also ignore. I've definitely seen her fan following grow with every passing day and there are so many who have accepted her in this role. May she always shine brighter⭐️

Yes,it's better to ignore such negative minded people.

Our angel is ❤️.We are here for her.

Haters can bark how much they can.

Our love will always get stronger😳

rdrp17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya258

She truly deserve it.But in this industry,real talent are underrated.No matter what,out love for her will always remain constant.

I also wish and hope she got more recognition,success and prosperity which she truly deserves.

As an actress and a person,love her both way.

I became her fan when I watched her first time in HD.Those memories will always be fresh in my mind and heart.In each role,she puts her efforts which is visible on the screen.

Her eyes,body language and dialouge delivery,I admire her everything

I became her fan since MJHT. She just manages to make us fall in love with every character of hers❤️

DivineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for opening Rp AT😳Priya.

Congrats for our Angel's first AT guys👏

Add me in😃

Priya258 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DivineBliss

Thanks for opening Rp AT😳Priya.

Congrats for our Angel's first AT guys👏