■Rati Pandey/Preeti Jindal AT:The Expression Queen■ - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Poor Preeti  KT is such a ajeeb aadmi 🤪 I mean aise kon sota hai? 🤣

Hello everyone 🤗.....thanks for making the AT priya....🤗 

Originally posted by A_for_Arpita

Poor Preeti  KT is such a ajeeb aadmi 🤪 I mean aise kon sota hai? 🤣

but by god yeh waala thoda hatke hain....normally female leads kharaton se pareshan hoti hain.....yeh toh maine pehli baar dekha ki male lead ne dhaaka maar ke gira hi diya usse. Bechari meri preeti ......next time kt asks preeti to sleep on the same bed....preeti be like....rehne do aap...aap ke bas ki nahi hain kisi ke saath bed share karna 🤣

Originally posted by EtherealRati

but by god yeh waala thoda hatke hain....normally female leads kharaton se pareshan hoti hain.....yeh toh maine pehli baar dekha ki male lead ne dhaaka maar ke gira hi diya usse. Bechari meri preeti ......next time kt asks preeti to sleep on the same bed....preeti be like....rehne do aap...aap ke bas ki nahi hain kisi ke saath bed share karna 🤣

I want to see Preeti capturing his sleeping positions in her phone and showing him the video in the morning 🤣 

I wonder how Nandini managed to sleep 😆 May be after her betrayal, akele sote sote he got habituated to sleep like this 😆 

I want to see Preeti capturing his sleeping positions in her phone and showing him the video in the morning 🤣 

I wonder how Nandini managed to sleep 😆 May be after her betrayal, akele sote sote he got habituated to sleep like this 😆 

hehe....poore bed pe clock ki tarah ghoomte huye sota hain....🤣

Hello everyone 🤗.....thanks for making the AT priya....🤗 

I am looking forward to meet my old friends here 😳 You, Preeti Di, Nikhila Di... Where is Nikhila Di? I haven't seen her in the forum. 

Beautiful AT. Thanks for creating it Priya❤️😊

I am looking forward to meet my old friends here 😳 You, Preeti Di, Nikhila Di... Where is Nikhila Di? I haven't seen her in the forum. 

Nikhi di toh shayad join nahi karengi.....she is so busy these days......you can find her on insta though. Haan preethi di has already joined. 🤗

Nikhi di toh shayad join nahi karengi.....she is so busy these days......you can find her on insta though. Haan preethi di has already joined. 🤗

Ok han duties hogi I can understand 😊 Yeah PD is here 🥳