Pakhi's life ( Virat or no virat)

Posted: 3 years ago

Considering Pakhi's personality traits (Junoon/obssessive nature) , do you guys think her life would have been way differrent if she had never met Virat.

I feel Virat just became fuel to the fire.

Thoughts?

If she had never met Virat, then she would be in some relationship with a guy and be that possessive type of a girlfriend. It seems like she is a bit too emotionally dependent on her relationships and expects from the partner a lot. 

if paakhi never met virat then samrat would have been a very happy man❤️

Originally posted by Jiss555

True 😆😆

All fault of virat n his vaadas 

Is she really possessive ? Isn't Virat responsible for all these ?

Originally posted by adithyan

Is she really possessive ? Isn't Virat responsible for all these ?

I think both of them r of fault equally..on night of the music,  virat should have said” I cannot marry u or be interested in u as u r getting married to my bro.. if u back out I will still not.. so the decision is urs... 

and pakhi should have just not get married .. 

Originally posted by Roroo

I think both of them r of fault equally..on night of the music,  virat should have said” I cannot marry u or be interested in u as u r getting married to my bro.. if u back out I will still not.. so the decision is urs... 

Then we would not have had this show..lol...

Originally posted by Saiviratcutest

If she had never met Virat, then she would be in some relationship with a guy and be that possessive type of a girlfriend. It seems like she is a bit too emotionally dependent on her relationships and expects from the partner a lot. 

Agreed. If she had married Samrat with no Virat in the picture..Samrat would have got bombarded with the question, 'kiske sath ho? Ye --- kaun hai? Bahot kuchh jan gaye ho usake bare me..'  Samrat's life probably would have been hell then too...😆

Edited by MyThoughts - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Roroo

Exactly...

Or he should have explained everything to his poor brother

Originally posted by Jiss555

🤣🤣🤣🤣 So true... he would not be missing in action... but he is all thanks to virat and pakhi's doh din ka yoga pyar.