I really don’t understand how they left Krishna

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

I don’t understand how kaira can leave Krishna with the Goenkas. They adopted her so shouldn’t they take her with them, legally she’s their daughter. Would Kaira have left kairav or Akshu with the Goenkas and left? No they wouldn’t cause that’s their own kids and even if they did we’d see them crying and missing their kids. The truth is they definitely don’t treat Krishna as if she’s their kid, they adopted her just to provide for her but don’t love her as if she is their own. And just cause she’s an orphan and knows how to fend for herself doesn’t mean that they can leave her alone. All kids need love and a sense of belonging and it’s not like she’s that old anyway, she’s the same age as Krish. And Mumbai is a big city, they can find a special school for her there too.

This track was supposed to be about how the Goenkas aren’t biased. But each episode it’s proven how right gayu is. The Goenkas only care about their own blood. If gayu has left to Mumbai they would not be crying like this every day. They probably wouldn’t even care much. The most laughable thing when gayu was calling out manish and dadi was the two of them being so shocked. Time and time again they always have given more importance to Kairav than the other kids. And the audience knows it too so not sure why the writers tried to make it seem like they don’t and that gayu is the villain. Also aside from the kids it doesn’t even seem like the adults try to play or talk with vansh during this current track. So Kairas sacrifice makes absolutely no sense. Either way the end of this track will have vansh telling the truth and gayu apologizing to everyone. And then everything will just go back to the way it is. 

I wanted kaira to live alone for some time, but a better track for them leaving would’ve been maybe the Goenkas being extra bad to Krishna and them realizing their kids can’t live in such a toxic home. Or the goenkas never reprimanding kairav so they decide to leave because they don’t want another luv kush on their hands and they could have had kairav mad at kaira during that track too. Them leaving cause gayu was upset was just a dumb reason that solved no problems. 

Edited by arjun.arohi4eva - 3 years ago

All the adoption drama was just waste of time... I was hoping for some positive outcome from it but nah nothing. And yes they would have never left Kairav or Akshu like that but Krishna isnt their blood so its no issue for them to leave her behind. And i seriously dont see them having any sort of attachment to her either. Another mahaanta stunt by kaira. 

Wasn't the Luv Kush mess also caused because of Kaira? (As implied by some character, I don't recall who). Naira faked her death, the family situation became toxic AF, & that's why Surekha had to move them to a hostel? She kept them reasonably disciplined when they lived with her.

And yeah, they'll never show a character willingly separate from the family. The producers still think it's a sanskari show about the importance of family like during the Akshara-Naitik era.

They could have had Krishna living with Naira & attending online school. That's actually what all kids are doing right now. But Kaira left her behind because they're trash parents (as I detailed in another post )

Originally posted by usernameyrkkh

Wasn't the Luv Kush mess also caused because of Kaira? (As implied by some character, I don't recall who). Naira faked her death, the family situation became toxic AF, & that's why Surekha had to move them to a hostel? She kept them reasonably disciplined when they lived with her.

And yeah, they'll never show a character willingly separate from the family. The producers still think it's a sanskari show about the importance of family like during the Akshara-Naitik era.

They could have had Krishna living with Naira & attending online school. That's actually what all kids are doing right now. But Kaira left her behind because they're trash parents (as I detailed in another post )

Bang on point about Luv Kush.... Those boys were such sweethearts when they were young thats why i cant connect the older ones to the younger ones. And yes if Naira didnt fake her death then i dont think Luv Kush would have been sent to boarding. Kaira and their toxic relationship has burnt every character some how or another. 

Originally posted by shahz

Those boys were such sweethearts when they were young thats why i cant connect the older ones to the younger ones

This is so true. I can't still believe that Luv-Kush turned out to be such criminals. Those kids were one of the best part after the leap. Their characters were butchered beyond repair just to show how great Kaira are. In fact every character in the show has been butchered in one way or another to glorify Kaira.

Kaira giving Krishna's responsibility to Goenkas is really stupid. Did they forget how Krishna was treated by mahan Dadi and Manish? Also doesn't Krishna and Kairav go to the same school. So if they can take Kairav with them then why not Krishna?

Originally posted by janecastle

Kaira giving Krishna's responsibility to Goenkas is really stupid. Did they forget how Krishna was treated by mahan Dadi and Manish? Also doesn't Krishna and Kairav go to the same school. So if they can take Kairav with them then why not Krishna?

Because Gayu was on point about the apna-paraaya khoon bias among Goenkas. Gayu still has Singhania's value system. But Kartik & Naira are straightup Goenkas - self righteous jerks.

Originally posted by usernameyrkkh

Because Gayu was on point about the apna-paraaya khoon bias among Goenkas. Gayu still has Singhania's value system. But Kartik & Naira are straightup Goenkas - self righteous jerks.

The only good thing Kaira did in a long time was to adopt Krishna. And now they themselves abandoned her. They are behaving like a typical Goenka, which is highly disappointing.

Well, the entire adoption track itself was rubbish. Even though, it was a gud cause, nothing was realistic.. and there was no proper chemistry n bond also shown btw kaira n Krishna.. it was just dragged. Gaurdian wud have been a better option instead  of this bigmockery mahaanata. And, honestly, what else they cud show..if only they wanted to make Krishna some central character, she wud have come in d story.. as long as kaira is main, its just a social cause n story moves on. Wasn't chikki also adopted n then sent to hostel.. its all same.