Ranveer TS: Leap of Faith (Chapter-2 on pg2)

Posted: 3 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

This is amazing . πŸ€—β€οΈTruly this is the Rani I want to see in the show too. Even if I do not get her in the show, now I don't mind. You are there with your imagination to take me this side of Rani.πŸ˜†

To see this type of conversation between Ranveer we have to wait till kitchen politics and his hate to subcide.🀣

Oh thank you so much for penning this down.Love this so much❀️.Good it has two shots. Thank you so much for the translation πŸ€—

This is amazing

The puppy was so cute loved its bonding with rani hope we can see this type of scenes in the show too

Originally posted by caller123

This is amazing . πŸ€—β€οΈTruly this is the Rani I want to see in the show too. Even if I do not get her in the show, now I don't mind. You are there with your imagination to take me this side of Rani.πŸ˜†

To see this type of conversation between Ranveer we have to wait till kitchen politics and his hate to subcide.🀣

Oh thank you so much for penning this down.Love this so much❀️.Good it has two shots. Thank you so much for the translation πŸ€—

Thank you so much kate! ❀

Yeah the old RanVeer were amazing with their banter but this new side of them are just cry babies who hate each other is not that bad but not that much enjoyble! 

True, his hatred has to reduce towards her for these kind of scenes to come! I hope that happens soon. 

Glad you loved the concept! 

Originally posted by Kajal21

This is amazing

The puppy was so cute loved its bonding with rani hope we can see this type of scenes in the show too

Thank you so much! 

Yes their banter is amazing and I am also waiting for such scenes to come up! 

Originally posted by TunesOfHeart

Thank you so much kate! ❀

Yeah the old RanVeer were amazing with their banter but this new side of them are just cry babies who hate each other is not that bad but not that much enjoyble! 

True, his hatred has to reduce towards her for these kind of scenes to come! I hope that happens soon. 

Glad you loved the concept! 

I am also not enjoying these cry babies. I love what they used to be with their banters. Don't know how long we have to wait for that.

I am also not enjoying these cry babies. I love what they used to be with their banters. Don't know how long we have to wait for that.

Yeah same! I really hope we get grt them back super soon! 

Dishi, use [MEMBERSONLY ] [ NOCOPY ] in your stories posts otherwise you will find your stories under someone's name somewhere. Don't keep gaps inside the brackets I kept otherwise this turns to a members only post.

Edited by caller123 - 3 years ago

Dishi, use [MEMBERSONLY ] [ NOCOPY ] in your stories posts otherwise you will find your stories under someone's name somewhere. Don't keep gaps inside the brackets I kept otherwise this turns to a members only post.

Ok thankyou but where should I add that? In the top of post or in the bottom of it? 

Originally posted by TunesOfHeart

Ok thankyou but where should I add that? In the top of post or in the bottom of it? 

Either bottom or top doesn't matter. just use the brackets I gave and no gap between words , All the letters should be capitalized.