Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Yes that initial days of ASAD vibes  β˜ΊοΈ Hard to believe that 8 years has gone in between πŸ˜³ Both of them still looks almost same πŸ˜†

I won't say same. I'd say, they have grown up to be man and woman now, now it seems like they were adolescents back then. And now, they are all grown up into full adulthood β˜ΊοΈ And sexier than ever. 

Antara123 thumbnail

May be they are targeting international viewership as well still India ko represent karte tho it would've been better but it's too early to judge, let's see what's in store πŸ˜³

Maybe a different story. I am expecting a very different story - compared to QH1, but not innovative or creative and all πŸ˜†

Antara123 thumbnail

Actually I am glad that they are maintaining the essence of Asad & Zoya for audience like us (QH viewers) to connect. I feel special as I am getting the original QH vibes and assurance that this is for US, QH fans.... We had so many expectations in previous one but things went wrong. Now this is a pleasant surprise for us so yeah as a viewer of original QH I am on cloud nine and I am ready for any kind of story because it's on our ASAD-ZOYA β€οΈ 

I think they'll retain Asad and Zoya and change the setting - pretty much like the AU fanfictions that were written here. πŸ€ͺ Crazy it's gonna be. 

Antara123 thumbnail

Arz kia hai, woh shaadi hi kya jahan na ho nach-gana..... Woh shaadi hi kya jahan na ho nach-gana. Aur woh Zoya hi kya jishe na ho apni hi shaadi se bhag jana. πŸ€£

Waah, Waah, Zoya. πŸ˜†

Antara123 thumbnail

Is it KSG on the other side? Why aren't they posing together. I want some pictures together. 

Antara123 thumbnail

The famous runaway bride πŸ€ͺ πŸ˜† Allah miyaan what's wrong with you Mr.Khan? Don't you know I am a famous runaway bride πŸ€£ 

I think he's a spy. My bets are on him as a spy. Or could he be a lawyer? Typical M&B - she's got to marry for her inheritance, she can't marry the loser she's been forced to marry, she runs to her lawyer and asks him to marry her for a share πŸ€£

Priya258 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Antara123

Is it KSG on the other side? Why aren't they posing together. I want some pictures together. 

Yes it's KSG

They are testing our patienceπŸ˜’

Antara123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

aj keya BTS ayee 3 chis already trending 

Woohhoo. Gold Harvest Films - the producers they are also super excited. I think they are new producers or something. But I am glad. I hope their freshness rubs off on the show as well

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Antara123

I guess they have tried all other bridal looks - they had Muslim bridal look in QH, in Ishqbaaz she had the Hindu bridal look, now Christian bridal look. πŸ˜†

On a serious note, maybe coz they are set up in Serbia, they have some storyline involving her wedding to someone creepy (or weird) from where she runs.

Lucky Surbhi πŸ˜† All bridal looks suits her, a perfect model she is β€οΈ Yeah just like our Zoya was about to get married in 1st episode of QH.