Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

The famous runaway bride 🤪 😆 Allah miyaan what's wrong with you Mr.Khan? Don't you know I am a famous runaway bride 🤣 

I KNOW RIGHT. Also I missed, she's wearing running shoes 🤣

CRAZY. But this time around, I believe he's a spy or an agent or someone like that. And she's this rich socialite's daughter trying to escape a boring and forced marriage. 

Like a new age Mills and Boon thing - it's fine if the story is repetitive to me. As long as it's KaBhi and it's AsYa 

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: opsora2090

I am soo good Antara, how are you.. after so long.. chalo pher hum, mil gayee, thx to ksg mauka de dia 😎, no mein toh change nei kar sakti .. TM priya hain toh wohi change kar denge jab online ayeee.. ha ek thread pe honge toh sab idhaari ayengee toh easy bhi honge sabke liyee...

anyway ksg ka bhi pic ayee hain.. look this 

Ahhhha i wish .. kher koi nehi .. the man himself has given BTS aur ka chiye... 

Yesssss I am fine Oppo. I took a break from all social media for like 2 months - WhatsApp, IG, even IF. I returned recently. Until KSG confirmed that he's doing QH2.0, I was very skeptical. But now I am literally like party mood all day. Plus it all happened so fast man! 

Yess I am glad we could meet here. Coz this was the foundation ground of KSG mania for me. Qubool Hai those days 

I am glad it's back and even gladder I am meeting some of you guys here. 

Yesss I saw this picture. Did you see the picture of Zoya in running shoes and jeans? 

The KaBhi picture stole my heart man. But now I want KaBhi interviews. I was watching their South Africa interviews. 🤣 They are mad 

Priya258 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Priya258 thumbnail

Zoya firse bhag rehi hai apni shaadi se😆

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Antara123

I KNOW RIGHT. Also I missed, she's wearing running shoes 🤣

CRAZY. But this time around, I believe he's a spy or an agent or someone like that. And she's this rich socialite's daughter trying to escape a boring and forced marriage. 

Like a new age Mills and Boon thing - it's fine if the story is repetitive to me. As long as it's KaBhi and it's AsYa 

Actually I am glad that they are maintaining the essence of Asad & Zoya for audience like us (QH viewers) to connect. I feel special as I am getting the original QH vibes and assurance that this is for US, QH fans.... We had so many expectations in previous one but things went wrong. Now this is a pleasant surprise for us so yeah as a viewer of original QH I am on cloud nine and I am ready for any kind of story because it's on our ASAD-ZOYA ❤️ 

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Priya258

Zoya firse bhag rehi hai apni shaadi se😆

Arz kia hai, woh shaadi hi kya jahan na ho nach-gana..... Woh shaadi hi kya jahan na ho nach-gana. Aur woh Zoya hi kya jishe na ho apni hi shaadi se bhag jana. 🤣

Priya258 thumbnail

Priya258 thumbnail