Qubool Hai

Qubool Hai2.0 Discussion Thread#1 - Page 120

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: MayurChan

I know right.

Ek toh pakistan ka minister aur aise hee shaukiya log aake ghus ke firing kar rahe hai mazaak tha ek dum.

Issey acha toh Mangalpur action sequences thay.

The hotel room fight was fine. It was supposed to be silly goons. So it was fine. I think they went thoda overboard with the firing shit in Pakistan. Idk how they could have avoided that though. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AdventureGirl14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Hello all,

I am new to this discussion thread but a very old AsYa fan. I used to watch QH 1 religiously and absolutely adored Zoya and Asad from the very beginning of the show (I mean, who wouldn't love them right? ❤️ 😃). I watched the show regularly until KSG quit because I simply couldn't imagine any other actor playing Asad and the show, like so many other Indian soaps ended up on my list of those for which I thought I would never get a proper closure.

But then came the news of the reboot and I found that even after so many years, Asad and Zoya still hold a special place in my heart, and as soon as the episodes began streaming, I devoured them in one go 😃. I was bursting to discuss the episodes as soon as I watched them, and so logged in to the only place where I knew I could dissect the show to my heart's content.. IF!! 😃

It felt so good to read all the comments, gushing over AsYa, analyzing the plot (and the plot holes 😃) and now I'm dying to share some of my views as well. My only request is that any criticism be taken lightly. I've been a huge fan of the show and had huge expectations from the show, so it was natural to feel disappointed in some ways. But there were also things that I totally loved, and I'll be sure to mention them as well.

First and foremost.. what an awesome title track! It's so dreamy and romantic. Does anyone have a link to uncut version of the audio track? I want it so bad!

SJ looked drop-dead gorgeous in her wedding gown and Zoya's trademark bubbly personality shone through right from the get-go. KSG as a National shooting champion, driven, focussed and exceedingly handsome was so droolworthy, I could imagine the sighs of the female viewers watching him flex those muscles in his introductory scene 😃. All the scenes set in Serbia were so, so very beautiful to watch. I kind of wish they had set the entire season there.

And then they met. Uff! I was a little skeptical about whether the chemistry would be the same, given the absence of Gul Khan, but I think with KSG and SJ it has always been more natural than staged. The two light the screen on fire whenever they're together! The magic of their first meeting in QH1 is incomparable, of course, since it is the OG Asad-Zoya meet-cute, but to recreate the magic must have been equally difficult and my, how they passed with flying colours. The eye-lock and the banter that followed hit all the right spots and I found myself getting invested in the show right away.

All the episodes building up to the mid-season reveal were so much fun to watch. Asad being constantly on edge with a messy character like Zoya around, trying hard to leave for the airport but ultimately stepping in to protect the museebat-magnet Zoya each time she got into trouble, their constant bickering through it all was making my rom-com loving heart very happy.

But my bubble of happiness burst when it was revealed what Asad's mission was and that everything, starting with their first meeting was staged 😞. I get that the twist was central to the plot, but it hurts to know that most of it was an act and I feel bad for Zoya for having been taken for a ride in this manner. The revelation negated the effect of most of the romantic scenes and it was very heartbreaking.

From here onwards, the story started to make less sense to me with each episode. As many of you have rightly pointed out, the justification for why Asad Ahmad Khan was selected for the mission is not satisfactory. If they really needed a shooter, the least they could have done is plan an assassination that involved shooting. Stealing nuclear codes by hoodwinking the defence minister of a country should have been a very discreet job. Getting a national sports champion for this task who is constantly in the media glare is not justified. He was bound to be the prime suspect once the job was completed. Also, it is not likely that risking the life of a national asset like Asad is something any government agency would allow. All things said and done, the execution of the task itself was so botched up, it's surprising that no one caught Asad in the act 😃.

Despite all these inconsistencies and Zoya's brother's shady and unclear involvement, it seems like Asad will complete the mission successfully. Although he is surely going to ruin his relationship with Zoya along the way. I know that the whole spy angle was added to make the story more thrilling but I wish it is more romance and drama and less RAW stuff in the next season. Asad's betrayal is quite huge and I really wish we get to see all the love, pain, guilt, angst that such tracks usually bring to shows. It will be interesting to see how Asad genuinely tries to win Zoya's heart this time. I loved the cliffhanger ending. It leaves me with hope that the next season will answer all our questions and give more emphasis to the love story.

On a sidenote.. am I the only one who is annoyed by the fact that the trailer included almost the whole story line of the season?

That's all from my side. Sorry for the long rant. I just wanted to be a small part of the discussions and fangirling on this thread along with all of you.

Devakshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: AdventureGirl14

Hello all,

I am new to this discussion thread but a very old AsYa fan. I used to watch QH 1 religiously and absolutely adored Zoya and Asad from the very beginning of the show (I mean, who wouldn't love them right? ❤️ 😃). I watched the show regularly until KSG quit because I simply couldn't imagine any other actor playing Asad and the show, like so many other Indian soaps ended up on my list of those for which I thought I would never get a proper closure.

But then came the news of the reboot and I found that even after so many years, Asad and Zoya still hold a special place in my heart, and as soon as the episodes began streaming, I devoured them in one go 😃. I was bursting to discuss the episodes as soon as I watched them, and so logged in to the only place where I knew I could dissect the show to my heart's content.. IF!! 😃

It felt so good to read all the comments, gushing over AsYa, analyzing the plot (and the plot holes 😃) and now I'm dying to share some of my views as well. My only request is that any criticism be taken lightly. I've been a huge fan of the show and had huge expectations from the show, so it was natural to feel disappointed in some ways. But there were also things that I totally loved, and I'll be sure to mention them as well.

First and foremost.. what an awesome title track! It's so dreamy and romantic. Does anyone have a link to uncut version of the audio track? I want it so bad!

SJ looked drop-dead gorgeous in her wedding gown and Zoya's trademark bubbly personality shone through right from the get-go. KSG as a National shooting champion, driven, focussed and exceedingly handsome was so droolworthy, I could imagine the sighs of the female viewers watching him flex those muscles in his introductory scene 😃. All the scenes set in Serbia were so, so very beautiful to watch. I kind of wish they had set the entire season there.

And then they met. Uff! I was a little skeptical about whether the chemistry would be the same, given the absence of Gul Khan, but I think with KSG and SJ it has always been more natural than staged. The two light the screen on fire whenever they're together! The magic of their first meeting in QH1 is incomparable, of course, since it is the OG Asad-Zoya meet-cute, but to recreate the magic must have been equally difficult and my, how they passed with flying colours. The eye-lock and the banter that followed hit all the right spots and I found myself getting invested in the show right away.

All the episodes building up to the mid-season reveal were so much fun to watch. Asad being constantly on edge with a messy character like Zoya around, trying hard to leave for the airport but ultimately stepping in to protect the museebat-magnet Zoya each time she got into trouble, their constant bickering through it all was making my rom-com loving heart very happy.

But my bubble of happiness burst when it was revealed what Asad's mission was and that everything, starting with their first meeting was staged 😞. I get that the twist was central to the plot, but it hurts to know that most of it was an act and I feel bad for Zoya for having been taken for a ride in this manner. The revelation negated the effect of most of the romantic scenes and it was very heartbreaking.

From here onwards, the story started to make less sense to me with each episode. As many of you have rightly pointed out, the justification for why Asad Ahmad Khan was selected for the mission is not satisfactory. If they really needed a shooter, the least they could have done is plan an assassination that involved shooting. Stealing nuclear codes by hoodwinking the defence minister of a country should have been a very discreet job. Getting a national sports champion for this task who is constantly in the media glare is not justified. He was bound to be the prime suspect once the job was completed. Also, it is not likely that risking the life of a national asset like Asad is something any government agency would allow. All things said and done, the execution of the task itself was so botched up, it's surprising that no one caught Asad in the act 😃.

Despite all these inconsistencies and Zoya's brother's shady and unclear involvement, it seems like Asad will complete the mission successfully. Although he is surely going to ruin his relationship with Zoya along the way. I know that the whole spy angle was added to make the story more thrilling but I wish it is more romance and drama and less RAW stuff in the next season. Asad's betrayal is quite huge and I really wish we get to see all the love, pain, guilt, angst that such tracks usually bring to shows. It will be interesting to see how Asad genuinely tries to win Zoya's heart this time. I loved the cliffhanger ending. It leaves me with hope that the next season will answer all our questions and give more emphasis to the love story.

On a sidenote.. am I the only one who is annoyed by the fact that the trailer included almost the whole story line of the season?

That's all from my side. Sorry for the long rant. I just wanted to be a small part of the discussions and fangirling on this thread along with all of you.

I totally agree with you

Bechari Zoya got betrayed by her best friend ( Aana) and Asad too( whom she trusted so much)

God knows how much of the romance was real and what was fake( Azad's plan)

Let's see in season 2, how Asad will make it up, waiting for the angst filled episodes and how they both realise they love each other.....very excited

shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Jaha Ksg bhaijaan KISS karein waha toh aana hi padega 😉😉😉...

Dono ne ek dusre ke hothon ko khaa liya lekin 😍😍😍😂

Missed this for 8 years 🤗

beguiling thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: shanakyasharan

Jaha Ksg bhaijaan KISS karein waha toh aana hi padega 😉😉😉...

Dono ne ek dusre ke hothon ko khaa liya lekin 😍😍😍😂

Missed this for 8 years 🤗

Missed our gushing so much Karu ❤️