Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

“What are you doing here?” 

He should simply say attending my BIL's (salla's) wedding.

Nisha, I hope you do make some arrangement for a separate room for them. 

Bichare donno to tadpenge. Hum bhi tadpenge. 

jaschick thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PriteeMisra

Kitna tadpaoge Nisha?

Can we please have one of them both?

yes, Nisha. Can we please have another one with both of them ? This is so exciting .... 

Kiranbs300 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Nisha dont stop here🤗

Nisha can we get one more update plsss🤗

Can we get another update with ravvan and viveka plss❤️

hatelove2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Aww he finally made it but “ Milan abhi adura hai” 😉 😃 

Sudha1012 thumbnail

One more update plsss...

canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Viveka should dance in the baarat now singing "Mera piya Thailand aaya oh Ramji ". 😳

Satyen and none of the others spilled the beans about Raanav's surprise. So sweet. 

More sweeter was Viveka missing Raanav a lot. I guess everything around her reminded of him, including a abandoned book. 

She should confess to him how much she missed him, after all, he did made a big journey to reach her. And banda Kya timing pe aaya.  Exactly when baarat is doing a round to show up, entered the attractive economist's hero. 

I was laughing imagining kya haal huva hoga Raanav ka, if on the wedding feed, pics had showed Viveka talking to Mayank instead of a woman. 😆

He would have teleported immediately to the wedding venue. 

Why is Naina still pissed off? Really what is her problem now? I just hope she does not ruin Viv and Raanav's time now. 

bakwas_serial thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

"

he was under 28, because Varsha was 28

In UP that was geriatric

She had actually over heard Mr Asthana lament to Bua “Itna late to hamare ghar mein kisi ka nahi hua”

“Well dude, you don’t know the Mathurs, they have two ripe old women both 30ish that are unmarried”

😂😂😂.  

Happy Monday and workweek all 😘

jodha111 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Will he get chance to stay with Viveka or separate as all rooms are occupied lol 😂 

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Good bye Words!!

“What are you doing here?” she asked mischievously, he smiled knowingly, when their gaze met ( he finally found her among the 500 guests)“Not happy?” his eyes twinkled

She walked up to him eagerly

The music was loud and people were talking even louder around them

“Areyou kidding me? You walk in looking like that, now everyone will think I paid some model to impersonate my husband. None of them know you ARE a model… oh sigh!!” she let her thoughts race

They stood staring at each other inches from each other

“Are you going to introduce me to your friends?”

“I don’t even know them” she mumbled, lowering her gaze embarrassed

The friends talked in hushed whisper about Raanav and proceeded to another topic

“Khaali haath aaye tum?” she teased

He realized he missed her so much!! The way she mocked him at every turn, he better not admit he was even ready to jump on a plane from Aurangabad last night

“Jeans mein dekhoge shaadi?” she questioned pinching his shirt

“You are full of questions” he sighed wanting to ravish her under the moonlit sky

“Papa se miley?” she asked again

He laughed 

“I am sharing a room with Ma, I kicked Papa out, kal raat ko jab main aayi sab shock ho gaye” she began to walk holding his hand like he was 5, weaving her way through the foot traffic and people standing in groups talking

He gripped hers firmly the best he could do in a crowd of 500 to touch her

“Its like the movies out here” she turned to exclaim in awe

“Yeah?”

“In the morning, well Bua dragged me off to some ceremony, we walked past the cottages, ours, matlab jo Papa aur Ma ka maine churaya hai its like 200 feet from the ocean”

“Ha”

She greeted some along the way and didn’t stop to introduce him

“Boy for someone who came in last night you sure do know so many here”

“BUA aur Fa ki family ke hain” she paused turned around and admonished him

“Riight!” he laughed

“I MEAN MERI BHI” she corrected herself

It was a 15 minute walk, the crowd turned thinner and thinner

There was more orchids here than he had ever seen any place

“Varsha ko dekha?”

“Vivekaaa”

“I know, tum abhi aaye ho, she looks like a movie star”

“YOU look like one” he thought

“Good to know” he laughed under his breath

“She looks like your SIL Lekha” she said pausing for a second… yeah… I was thinking who did I see recently like that”

“Can we go to the room?” he really didn’t care about Lekha right now

“Kuch khaaya tumne?” she asked with the UP warmth

“On the plane yeah”

“I actually saw a tin of caviar” she laughed

She pulled her key card out and unlocked the door and spread her hands out in flourish

“And this sir… is your room, we will be happy to make any accommodations, do let us know, hope you enjoy your stay” she bent down like an Air India Maharaja

He pulled her in

Pinned her to the door and began admiring her face

“Why did you change your return?” he demanded huskily holding her chin

His words made her tense, her eyes opening to meet what she assumed would be the silky mockery of Raanav Parashar, nope,, his navy eyes were dense, his lips hovering over hers like a lost drone, as he exhaled the words into her

“Your waist fits perfectly into my hands” he held them firmly

He smelled like a soap she hadn’t before.. something like a lemon?

“Oh? So we start making out and I miss the wedding? Is that how this is going to go?” she thought through her muddled brain “Not complaining, but making sure you know Bua might kill me”

She shuddered, feeling her body’s instant reaction, quivering, to arrest the response to the slow circles he drew on her waist with his thumb

She shifted over and over  moving her legs rapidly to stop them from parting wantonly

He was training her body in patterns of response she will know and do until her last breath, she realized achingly

“Oh you are so beautiful” she thought as he brought himself even close

“Why did you change your return Viveka Mathur Parashar?”

That’s it… I am done! He just said I was a Parashar! Did you guys hear it, He just ssaid it… um.. he actually said it, That’s mad s---

“Tum… tum… mujhe chhodkar baar baar… tum mujhe chhodkar” she sighed  moving her head side to side trying to fill up her lungs with air

“U know what? Whatever I have lost the ability to verbalize it looks like, good bye words!!” she watched him stare as she nervously moistened her lips with her dry tongue

He placed himself on her and moved, fully clothed she he could arouse her so much? When he bend down towards her lips she watched him with dismay and hunger

0- To .0000002 seconds she was a hot mess, “If you don’t believe me rewind the wedding video and you can see I was normal until I unlocked the door, I swear people” she screamed mentally “This Parashar kid …” she gasped and dropped her key and phone on the palm fiber mat on the entry way, as she felt his cool moist mouth, on the generous curves she was displaying under  her collarbone this evening in her risqué ghaghra choli outfit

She arched with a loud groan, grabbing his hair  with both hands to stop him

Edited by Nisha0604 - 3 years ago
Sudha1012 thumbnail

Thank you nisha mam👍🏼