Hrithik,Kangana and Karan trending.Kangana reacts - Page 2

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by DushtKanya

I am disgusted that Hrithik is even remotedly associated to this woman because of her media circus. Pathetic woman.

He's not and he claims to be not. Really, it's his word against hers and who would you rather believe: an insane, vile woman or a sane Greek God? I would go with the lattersmiley9

Originally posted by mintyblue

He's not and he claims to be not. Really, it's his word against hers and who would you rather believe: an insane, vile woman or a sane Greek God? I would go with the lattersmiley9

Haha oh I absolutely believe him smiley9 What I meant was that his name has been associated to hers because of her obsession with him that reached the media. That's annoying smiley11 

Originally posted by DushtKanya

I am disgusted that Hrithik is even remotedly associated to this woman because of her media circus. Pathetic woman.

For all the fun and games with the memes being associated with your stalker on a continual basis while being referred to her as her ex - which only feeds into her crazy narrative - must truly suck.

https://twitter.com/KanganaTeam/status/1334476574117203978

Khud hi sab pe bhaari kangana trend ko boost karwake, khud hi thank you bol rahi hai, yeh kya hera pheri chal rahi hai yaahaansmiley29

Edited by oye_nakhrewaali - 5 months ago

Originally posted by Talis

For all the fun and games with the memes being associated with your stalker on a continual basis while being referred to her as her ex - which only feeds into her crazy narrative - must truly suck.

And Kangana must be thrilled rn seeing the two out of three people she is obssessed with (last one being deepika) trend alongside her namesmiley36

Kangana seeing people acknowledge her relationship with HR:

Jeet GIFs | Tenor

Edited by oye_nakhrewaali - 5 months ago

Originally posted by Talis

Exactly. Even the memes that are emerging now, as in "Hrithik is probably the happiest man on earth right now" are probably quite irritating because he's still being associated to this potty mouth.

And to think there was a time I completely believed her over Hritik and rooted for her after Queen🤦🏻‍♀️

I CANNOT when she starts hailing herself smiley37 What the hell is this person smiley39smiley39smiley39

https://twitter.com/KanganaTeam/status/1334504308122021888?s=19