*|| PKK Written Update 2nd December 2020 ||*

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

*|| PKK Written Update 2nd December 2020 ||*

The episode begins when Omkar asks Mayura to sign the divorce papers and leave from his life. Mayura taunts him saying good plan but it is not enough for me. Your wife will never leave you. Omkar says I have found a solution. Balli brings Sanjay in, Mayura shouts Sanjay bhai. Mayura shouts at Omkar and Omkar shouts back. She says you can do whatever you want with me but not with her family. Omkar says you have two options. Megha comes and shouts Mayura. Megha tells her off bad things how Mayura is a jinx in her life and made hell in other people's lives. Megha says I don't want to become a widow in my life, you can do whatever you want in your life but leave mine alone. Omkar says whatever happens to Sanjay, you will be responsible not me. 

Sanjay says Mayura do not sign anything. He shuts Megha up. Megha forces Mayura sign the divorce papers. Balli keeps beating Sanjay and shed a bit of blood. Mayura recalls how Piyush died. Mayura says I will sign the papers, but please don't hit them. Omkar says if you had to sign the papers then why did you need to do all this drama. It is ok, you can sign them now. Mayura says to Omkar you do whatever you want from your heart. Mayura signs the papers and Omkar says we are now divorced in this very moment. Mayura throws the papers on his face. Omkar tells Mayura she has to stay in the house for three days for his wedding. Omkar calls in a girl named Aishwarya (Nidhi Bhavsar) who is soon-to-be Omkar's wife. Omkar tells Mayura she has to prepare his wedding rituals from haldi, mehndi, sangeet, oil, tilak and all wedding rituals in these three days. Omkar's mother says oh wow Aishwarya is beautiful and she is so polite. Aishwarya comes in and says hello Mayura didi. Omkar tells Mayura you should say hello to her. Mayura looks at Omkar with a grin face. 

Aishwarya's mother comes in as well. Mayura tells Omkar he has made a big mistake by stopping me. Now see what I can do. 

Precap:

Mayura is dressed up as a bride and Omkar is shocked to see her in mandap. Omkar says move that face away from my eyes. Mayura says welcome to my cage of scar. Omkar screams.

-Prii

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Posted: 3 years ago

Thank you for the update Prii

The positivity is eluding this show .