Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: DushtKanya

People from the Punjabi industry are coming out in support of Diljit. I see Gippy Grewal, Jassie Gill and so many more. Such a refreshing contrast to Bollywood.

The reason why Bollywood is so weak and attack-able is because they can never stand up for each other. Its fake and they use useless hashtags and back useless campaign, but never show outright support to their own opinions, let alone others, hence making them weaker

zaroonkashaf thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Diljit just gave a masterclass in how to take on bullies! In how to counter BS propaganda and bigotry. The entertainment industry of Punjab has more spine than all of Bollywood combined. Barring a few, nobody from Bollywood has uttered a word in support of the farmers who are out there protesting. Not that one was expecting much from these folks considering their silence in the past six years but the contrast between them and the Punjabi entertainment industry becomes even more stark when you see how the latter are out there wholeheartedly supporting farmers. Diljit...I have been a fan for awhile but kinda fell in love today after seeing you just hit it out of the ballmark with your tweets!😍

As for Kangana...new words need to be invented in order to describe how vile this woman is. Bigot doesn't even cut it anymore. She is just beyond despicable.

DushtKanya thumbnail
hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

The reason why Bollywood is so weak and attack-able is because they can never stand up for each other. Its fake and they use useless hashtags and back useless campaign, but never show outright support to their own opinions, let alone others, hence making them weaker

Oh it's worse than that. If someone speaks up, most will run and hide in a corner. And then there are the truly evil and selfish ones who will take advantage of the situation and suck up to the other side to benefit themselves. They are always looking for the chink in someone's armor that they can take advantage of. 

BW is slowly destroying themselves because of how cowardly and selfish they are. Even their own fans don't respect them. They were slandered for months on end, humiliated daily on TV and all just sat quietly watching the drama. Then finally after their image was already destroyed, they filed a case (which we know will go nowhere) so they can look like they're fighting back. They can't even stand up for themselves, forget about standing up for important national subjects.

I always laugh when stans brag about how PoWeRFuL their favorite is because they were on some magazine list of the 100 Most Influential or whatever. It's such a joke. 😆

DushtKanya thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Exactly, that industry reeks of hypocrisy. I feel like they don't even have actual opinions about any issues. There's barely anything genuine. All they do is use each other, move towards the trend to garner popularity and to give an image that oh they're so woke when they're actually so superficial. And I just love how they try concealing their elitist mentality

DushtKanya thumbnail

He's even better than Diljit lmao. He said that Diljit tera fufa 2002 mein hi star ban gaya aur uss time teri naak behti hogi and tujhe pata hona chahiye tu kitno ki chamchi hai abhi 😆