Diljit Dosanjh destroys Kangana!! - Page 4

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Lulzbolly

She slept to get that award. 

Most of us know that. She took a little help from her chini papa Prasoon Joshi.

At least someone has the guts to take the bull by the horns.

Kangana is the epitome of vileness and hatefulness. She won't spare anyone and she will stoop to any levels to get some publicity. She is literally a troll who does acting for her living, not an actress who trolls sometimes...that has become clear now.

Something unhealthy about her entire approach to life...needs to be called out.

As for people saying she has lost it, wasn't that already established when she was found to be a stalker?

Originally posted by DushtKanya

Fabulous, Diljit! 

This woman has lost it and her narc self is emerging more than ever. And what colourful language.

I can't be more convinced that Hrithik had nothing to do with her, and that her sociopath self painted herself as a victim of that whole fiasco, trying to convince people by using the feminism card. She's plain manipulative and crass. How can ANYONE take her seriously? ðŸ¤¢

Check twitter. You'd be surprised at how people are STILL hailing her.

The same men who cry about feminism will glorify this stalker.

Originally posted by aish.

Yeaaah I saw that, idk if I find the whole situation more pathetic or amusing 🌚 I'll never understand how people can't see through her, she's a blatant manipulator.

Another thing, I am all for Sushant getting justice if anything has happened but it's just sad that some of the supporters are hailing every single word that Kangana says just because she spoke about the nepotism issue that potentially affected him.

🤣maza a gya .ye bht pehle hona chahiye tha

Edited by Charaiveti - 3 years ago

Originally posted by aish.

They get paid to do that. They are not concern about anybody's safety except for a single political party. 

People from the Punjabi industry are coming out in support of Diljit. I see Gippy Grewal, Jassie Gill and so many more. Such a refreshing contrast to Bollywood.