Debate Mansion

Diljit Dosanjh destroys Kangana!! - Page 18

nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

amazing how Kangana gets so much pr and mileage and makes a living being so vile

not sure why she gets so much attention

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dahibhalle thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

The government in its arrogance and hubris is responsible for the stalemate.

Firstly rushing through such an important change without any discussion with the key stakeholders- the farmers.

Then completely ignoring the protests and then finally greeting the peaceful, buzurg protestors with violence, using danda, tear gas and water cannons to prevent them from their very legal right to come to Delhi.

dahibhalle thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Its heartbreaking and blood boiling to see old men with flowing white beards out in the open in the cold Delhi winter nights.

Some have died and so many have fallen sick and all this could have been prevented if the government had acted in good faith instead of labelling everyone as Khalistanis and and antinational and using violence against them.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: dahibhalle

Its heartbreaking and blood boiling to see old men with flowing white beards out in the open in the cold Delhi winter nights.

Some have died and so many have fallen sick and all this could have been prevented if the government had acted in good faith instead of labelling everyone as Khalistanis and and antinational and using violence against them.

Amen! My heart breaks a million time over again. I know there must be a death toll. I am scared to look at it. 

CriticusExpert thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: AlooBhangan13

Amen! My heart breaks a million time over again. I know there must be a death toll. I am scared to look at it. 

Amen! But GOD is watching, mans way may be a defining factor but only on this reduced earthly plane.