Barrister Babu

Beautiful journey of rudhita- VM PART 2 ❤️updated on page 1

mnm13 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I wanted to make a video with all the scenes where bon made a sudden attack at our patibabu's heart with her innocence and How she gradually made her place in his life.

i included only the scenes where bon bon did something which would melt anyone ☺️let alone her already melted patibabu🤣

she is so naive, sometimes it seems she planned all this🤣

there are sooooo many scenes that i couldn't fit them all in one video so i had to cut them into parts. here is the part 1. I tried to divide and arrange the scenes in videos according to chronological order.

enough of my bak bak.

part 2 coming soon ( even if you don't want it 🤣it will come 🤪coz i made it already just need to finish up 😆)

part 2 updated below in the first comment

Edited by mnm13 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mnm13 thumbnail

here is the part 2 

this part contains the scenes where anirudh has finally opened up his heart to bon and bon took the opportunity to attack much more brutally than before smiley37

the scenes here is much uplifting so i used  the song.... i hope you all like it smiley9

ps- try to use headphone 😊

dekhke comment karna aur batana kaisa laga, bura laga tabb bhi bura matt kehna achhi baatein kehna smiley37 

Edited by mnm13 - 3 years ago
--Lalz-- thumbnail

Oh my gosh ❤️

This is such a wonderful journey of Rudhita 😭☺️ 

They have come a long way and their journey wasn't a easy one .

I always thought bon is lucky to get a husband like Anirudh Roy Chowdhury 😳 but indeed ARC is lucky to get a wife like Bondita Anirudh Roy Chowdhury ❤️

She adores him and she made a impulsive person to act accordance , she made the tough heart to mould for her.

Now this man cannot think about his life without his lil wifey.! Uska subah bon se shuru hokar bon se hi katam hoti hei.! She coloured his boring life 

Zimmedari to patni was a long way ❤️⭐️

Nia , thank you so much for this...you made me Emotional with this vm.

Such a beautiful scene and a perfect song ( you always endup doing vm on my favourite songs ❤️😆)

Waiting for the part 2.😳

Do more 

Malika1993.06 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wooiw amazing vm such a cute one ♥️❤️😍 and the song is so perfect for them I just want to re-watch the old episodes Thank you for making beautiful vm🤗

Doc.love thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

What a wonderful vm... ❤️ Took me through all those beautiful moments of our RudhiTa... 😳👍🏼

Job extremely well done!👍🏼👏 Anxiously waiting for the next part.

And thank you for sharing your beautiful creation with us... 🤗

nims23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Very very beautiful VM. Very melodious song for all the lovely scenes you have included 💕.. you have done a wonderful job to describe their journey 👏.. waiting for the 2nd part 😀

..RiMi.. thumbnail

Em

Geee

☺️☺️☺️☺️

Ye VM dekh ke humaara Rom Rom Romantic ho chuka hai ☺️🤪

Ohh God ye Bondi bhi na.. she is so cute  Aur itni achhi achhi baate karegi toh kisi ka bhi dil aa jayega 🤪 

Ani toh har scene me waara jaa rha tha uspe 🤣 shuru se hi she has made it clear to him ki "you are my hubby patibababu and I'm your wifey Bondita " 😳 (my translation is still better okay)

And the song...how it started... omg ☺️ haldi scene me jo lyrics aaye... Aisa laga Ani ko pyaar ho gaya h 🤪🤣 I cannot be decent anymore bas bohot hua.. he appears to be in love 🤣 

Abb mai iss VM ko 10vi baar dekhu uske pehle upload next part  Bacteria vaali 🤪

Ye VM bana ke kya bacteria ghusa di hai tu meko gande gande khayal aa rhe 🤪

mnm13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Lalz--

Oh my gosh ❤️

This is such a wonderful journey of Rudhita 😭☺️ 

They have come a long way and their journey wasn't a easy one .

I always thought bon is lucky to get a husband like Anirudh Roy Chowdhury 😳 but indeed ARC is lucky to get a wife like Bondita Anirudh Roy Chowdhury ❤️

She adores him and she made a impulsive person to act accordance , she made the tough heart to mould for her.

Now this man cannot think about his life without his lil wifey.! Uska subah bon se shuru hokar bon se hi katam hoti hei.! She coloured his boring life 

Zimmedari to patni was a long way ❤️⭐️

Nia , thank you so much for this...you made me Emotional with this vm.

Such a beautiful scene and a perfect song ( you always endup doing vm on my favourite songs ❤️😆)

Waiting for the part 2.😳

Do more 

lalu 🤗❤️ thanku behen ❤️

their journey is soooo beautiful and natural

seems like you have similar preference in music as mine...coz i always use the songs i like and this raabta song is one of my most fav song. i wanted to make a rudhita vm on this song for a long time 😳

mnm13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Malika1993.06

Wooiw amazing vm such a cute one ♥️❤️😍 and the song is so perfect for them I just want to re-watch the old episodes Thank you for making beautiful vm🤗

thank you dear 🤗❤️

the song really fits to them.

i keep watching the old episodes... that's the beauty of this serial it has so many rewatchble episodes which is rare

mnm13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doc.love

What a wonderful vm... ❤️ Took me through all those beautiful moments of our RudhiTa... 😳👍🏼

Job extremely well done!👍🏼👏 Anxiously waiting for the next part.

And thank you for sharing your beautiful creation with us... 🤗

thank you very much 🤗❤️

i am very happy it served the purpose i was aiming for 😳

aww i hope it lives upto your expectations🤗