Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Huh One more Shaadi?

Deep did 4 in the previous season Ridzi kya naya shaadi ka record banayegi kya?

Anyway as I have said before expect the Unexpected & its better to go with the flow now.Saw the episode today Kabir already suspects Vihaan so I don't know now who would be the victor in this game?

Ridzi still prefers to stay silent doing things her own way while Vihaan is either a different person with a new motive or just Vansh himself.Problem I see is the way Vansh was got softened as the series progressed so far.

Even if Ridzi becomes Vihaan's bride it would not make no difference at all if the Anubir duo stays on the winning side.Her 48 lakhs also is with that Kabir.Vihaan's act as Vansh has perhaps successfully filled the gap somewhat for Riansh fans but still something is sorely missing.

Infact I don't see Vihaan much on the level of Kabir though like others I might be a Vansh fan myself.People as such never liked VR's defeat at the hands of a sly character such as Kabir such was Vansh's majestic aura.

If Kabir wins again like the last time after a span of 80-100 episodes then its just like the previous season then.Vihaan needs to be moulded on the Deep side now to tackle Kabir & that too with ears & eyes open like Deep was.

Ishan.123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Look  like history repeats itself 

riddhma loved kabir for his sake she married vansh 

The fell love with vansh 

now  for vansh sake and for his family  she will do this ... 

Way I seen two ways story will go  one this vansh  the. Will no problems we will get our riansh back,,,

Two. This vihaan  staying  with each other he might fell love with riddhma . Could be possible entry of our vansh   Then double role track will start ,  love  angle  will start 

Guys this only. Gussing. Don’t. Take too seriously ,, no one more then me want our vansh and riddhma. 

To become one.....

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Wynn

Originally posted by @Aromaticglitter

Lol; I read in serial express spoiler that Vihaan is no less than twin brother of Vansh who was kidnapped  as a child.  Not sure that storyline may even be remotely true but if it was may be this is the big twist cvs were talking about..eitherway she marries yet another RaiSinghania but a clean-shaven one😀   

Yeh kya haii bhaii.... yeh kya hai? Serial express jhooti hai na??