Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nephy thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Barbiebarbie11

yeah please no shadi for now

But I guess shadi hogi

BTS of helly in white bridal dress so ,I think shadi ho rahe hai.

If vihaan is vansh, he'll misunderstand her more like "ye toh kisi se b shadi krne k liye raazi huwi"

Second important thing what if he's not vansh, he's vihaan only🤪

yeah I know,It will not look good ,vansh will also misunderstand her more and of course there is remote chance of vihaan being not vansh,less but there is a chance,I think we should wait maybe kuch ho jaye at the time and she herself ties mangalsutar and fill her maang,let's see.🤔

Barbiebarbie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Nephy

yeah I know,It will not look good ,vansh will also misunderstand her more and of course there is remote chance of vihaan being not vansh,less but there is a chance,I think we should wait maybe kuch ho jaye at the time and she herself ties mangalsutar and fill her maang,let's see.🤔

yeah !! Let's see kya hota hai

But she was in new white bridal attire with weird background.

Even if there is only 1% of chance for vihaan being vansh even that 1% would be a changing factor of equations

Though we know vihaan is vansh

But I don't blv cvs a bit after the disaster off vansh's death such a pethatic track they introduced for no reason.

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aromaticglitter

Bola na itv hai 11 shaadi karegi ðŸ¤£

Yeh har serial mein kyun hota hai???

Nephy thumbnail

yeah !! Let's see kya hota hai

But she was in new white bridal attire with weird background.

Even if there is only 1% of chance for vihaan being vansh even that 1% would be a changing factor of equations

Though we know vihaan is vansh

But I don't blv cvs a bit after the disaster off vansh's death such a pethatic track they introduced for no reason.

yeah I know this fear,I am also scared for the very same reason ki jane kab cvs ka dimaag ghum jaye.

@bold-but someone who posted picture wrote that it was a look test so I am just assuming that it was a look test of riddhima for her and kabir's wedding for which later on they decided that one which we saw in episode.And no new wedding is happening.

And red lehanga which we saw in interview that scene is coming tomorrow.

So we should wait till tomorrow's episode,and hope they don't do some blunder.😊

Barbiebarbie11 thumbnail

yeah I know this fear,I am also scared for the very same reason ki jane kab cvs ka dimaag ghum jaye.

@bold-but someone who posted picture wrote that it was a look test so I am just assuming that it was a look test of riddhima for her and kabir's wedding for which later on they decided that one which we saw in episode.And no new wedding is happening.

And red lehanga which we saw in interview that scene is coming tomorrow.

So we should wait till tomorrow's episode,and hope they don't do some blunder.😊

CVS ko toh mein uda dete bomb se😡

Edited by Barbiebarbie11 - 3 years ago
Nephy thumbnail

CVS ko toh mein uda dete bomb se😡

😆,Are just wait for tomorrow's episode and see,maybe we get surprised and riddhima do something to avoid that situation,so just relax I know jyada trust krna mehanga pdta humein but let us give them benefit of doubt till next episode and see what they do 

Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

Yeh har serial mein kyun hota hai???

Isiliye coz writers have no story ab bas kuch bhi dikha k chalana hai to 

Shaadi x y z ki pregnancy 

X y z ki raaz 

X y z ki planning bas yahi chalta hai show me 

Wynn thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by @Aromaticglitter

Lol; I read in serial express spoiler that Vihaan is no less than twin brother of Vansh who was kidnapped  as a child.  Not sure that storyline may even be remotely true but if it was may be this is the big twist cvs were talking about..eitherway she marries yet another RaiSinghania but a clean-shaven one😀   

Barbiebarbie11 thumbnail

😆,Are just wait for tomorrow's episode and see,maybe we get surprised and riddhima do something to avoid that situation,so just relax I know jyada trust krna mehanga pdta humein but let us give them benefit of doubt till next episode and see what they do 

chalo de diya benefit of doubt😆

Barbiebarbie11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wynn

Originally posted by @Aromaticglitter

Lol; I read in serial express spoiler that Vihaan is no less than twin brother of Vansh who was kidnapped  as a child.  Not sure that storyline may even be remotely true but if it was may be this is the big twist cvs were talking about..eitherway she marries yet another RaiSinghania but a clean-shaven one😀   

ye toh hum riansh logo ki total tabaahi hai phir toh🤣