Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

*|| GHKPM Written Update - 1st December 2020 ||*

SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

*|| GHKPM Written Update - 1st December 2020 ||*

The episode begins when Devyani says Sai has entered with right leg so she will take care all of us properly. Virat says Sai lets lets blessings from Bhavani kaaku but kaaku leaves. Virat's mother Ashwini hugs Sai and says one day everyone will accept you in this house. Ashwini says I won't let anyone do any injustice with you, I will stand by you always like a mother. Shivani welcomes Sai again and asks her not to call her bua (aunt). 

Virat thanks Pakhi for supporting Sai and his mother. Pakhi says this is friendship and what a friend does. Virat asks his mother to feed Sai as she is hungry from last night. Karishma comes and says me and Sai are same age so we will become good friends. Virat's best friend Sunny says forget whatever happened. Virat says I knew everyone would be angry but my father? I never thought he wouldn't accept my situation. Virat says I hope Sai gets the happiness she deserves it. Sunny tells him time is powerful and it will be all okay. 

Pakhi calls Neha her best friend and tells her Virat married Sai. Pakhi cries and says she married Samrat only because of Virat's promise. Neha said no one could keep a promise but you need to be strong. Pakhi said I will never forget or forgive Virat. Neha says you will need to move on like Virat now. 

Karishma tells Sai to freshen up, she says I can understand your anger and pain. Karishma asks her to eat. Sai says I am no longer afraid of fighting or dying. Karishma says I have learned how to deal with everyone in this house well and I will help you too. Sai says I know how to deal with problems. Karishma says to Sai just be careful of Pakhi. Sai says I am not interested in other people's life. Sai says thanks but for me my education is important, becoming a doctor. Sai starts crying seeing her father's photo frame and says this marriage is a deal. Sai says no matter what happens you daughter will never loose. Virat's mother Ashwini comes and says how will you loose when we will never let you loose. 

Virat's father Ashwini brought food for her and asks her why does she call her father aba? Sai explains her because her father was her mother and father both for her. Her mother passed away when she was born. Ashwini asks her to call her Saai as she is saas (mother in law) and aai (mother) and I will call you Babe as you are my bahu (daughter in law) and beti (daughter). Sai calls her aai and starts crying. Ashwini feeds Sai with her own hands and says do not cry anymore. Ashwini says I won't let you cry anymore. 

Virat's father Ninad tells his vahini (Bhavani kaaku) to eat as food is getting cold. The family asks her to eat something as she has to take medication. Ninad apologizes on Virat's mistake. Bhavani says Ashwini will take care of the house but what are we going to tell everyone and what will we say to the society? 

Precap:

Virat see Pakhi on the terrace, Pakhi says why are you here? Shouldn't you be with Sai as its your honeymoon (suhag raat). She asks him what is her position in his life? Sai overhears Virat and Pakhi. 

-Prii

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters