Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

I like sarang's mother, supportive of her son unlike the father...she doesnt want her son to suffer from the same fate as she did

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Such a lovely show! β€οΈ

Andromeda001 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Yessss!!!! After such a long time on ITV. Actors are great too. Reminds me of Star one shows 

Andromeda001 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Yessss!!!! After such a long time on ITV. Actors are great too. Reminds me of Star one shows 

-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Its a nice show with a different concept

Saarang's mom, Alia 's gynae friend and saarang's  taxi driver are all supportive characters. 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sakshi-

Its a nice show with a different concept

Saarang's mom, Alia 's gynae friend and saarang's  taxi driver are all supportive characters. 

Alia's OBGYN friend, I like her --- she reminds me of another supportive friend on a different sony show (won't name him for comparison purposes). Such friends are rare to find in life who got their friend's back. 

Sarang's mother is also good to not let her son suffer from the same fate as she did for several years. 

Ramesh driver is also good. 

-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

Alia's OBGYN friend, I like her --- she reminds me of another supportive friend on a different sony show (won't name him for comparison purposes). Such friends are rare to find in life who got their friend's back. 

Sarang's mother is also good to not let her son suffer from the same fate as she did for several years. 

Ramesh driver is also good. 

Agree , friends like Rabia are rare to find  she is always there for her & like the way she fights for her.. I have watched very few shows on sony ,dont know about another similar character .

Even Veer - Nitya scenes arent bad . They are doing justice to to their roles. Do you know the real name of Veer.

This is my first show of Aashay ..nice actor , he has the appeal.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Agree , friends like Rabia are rare to find  she is always there for her & like the way she fights for her.. I have watched very few shows on sony ,dont know about another similar character .

Even Veer - Nitya scenes arent bad . They are doing justice to to their roles. Do you know the real name of Veer.

No, I don't know the real name of Veer.πŸ˜†I only know Sukirti from PKYEK. Sarang's mother, I have seen her in KZK but I never knew what was really going in that show because the plot just went haywire quickly so lost interest. 

I don't follow much ITV except if the show has promising content or gets recommended but will quickly lose interest unless the character vulnerability is shown properly.πŸ˜†Mainly seen sony shows for the past years that I've been on I-F (but till certain episodes because the drama tends to gets OTT). Other shows/channels, I lose interest b/c the plot has no directions except for few.  

Yeah, Sarang;s personality is interesting - a guy with pure heart yet innocent to actual duniadaari.

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

I have to highlight the text. I don't know as I'm still learning & surfing about IF's posting as it is somewhat weird in terms of glitches. I looked it up, his name is Anant Joshi.