Ishq Mein Marjawan 2

Epi 129: Baazigar

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Looks like with the makers even Voot is also back the track. Updating the episodes 24 hours before as mentioned. 

Now, okay, let me start backwards. The thing which we expected, Ridhima hitting Vihaan. Wow, so makers have heard us; they made it happen. Ridhima had hit Vihaan with the juice tray while he is explaining something we predicted that Vansh Rai Singhania forgives his wife so soon then everyone would doubt him. 

I liked the way he said he would give her a free massage as she said she didn't sleep the whole night. The moment she humiliated him, he said she hired but not bought him in the sale. Now, this reminds me of their first meeting in VR Mansion where Ridhima says, "She cannot be bought my money and work is something she chooses". So, dialogues are quite similar. 

Now, How did Vihaan knows where Dadi tablets are? Did Ridhima tell? I don't think so. Ridhima might have said about the other things but tablets never. Over and above, while talking with Sia, he said she came back from the wheelchair, now how did it happen? Is it something Ridhima said? Unknowingly he did few things what Vansh does. 

Now, the major act - Angre and Ishani. How come Angre acting so weird about Vihaan. Did Vihaan include Angre in his plan? If not, then Why? Finally, Angre revealed to Ishani that Umaa was killed. But again, maybe this is the plan of Vihaan where he would also win the trust of Angre while playing with him. Basketball match is happening because of that I feel,  where he would check the moves of VR. 

Here, angre sent ragini kidnap video to vansh. Now why did he lie to ishani saying kidnapper kidnapped ragini and killer her? Why covering ridhima name.... 

Now, Vihaan dialogue where he said 'Ridhima you have no idea whom you bought back?' Is he indirectly saying she got Vansh back the house? Now one thing for sure, Vansh might doesn't know what happened with Sia or as he saw the shadow he might have covered it. But the ending smile of Vansh says he knows someone is following him and that is Kabir.

P:S - The 48 lakhs which Ridhima gave to Vihaan is with Kabir. Now that says Vihaan has no money. Now, still why he came to play the game when there is no money? Is it because Ridhima gave it to him and he lost it? Or as he is real Vansh - money doesn't matter?  

Ridhima darling, the moment you reduce your stress levels you can see the big picture. Trust me, dear, you can. But important is to reduce the stress levels. 

Also, now if Ridhima comes back and enacting Vihaan as Vansh. Would Ishani try to keep Ridhima away from Vihaan? Now, that's something looking forward to watching. Over and above, hope at least with this Ishani and Ridhima can become friends. 

Everyone is playing their own game and Vansh is playing a game which connects everyone to it. As he said to Dadi, he is back from the dead to set right everything and everyone. 

Edited by Abhyudaya - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rianshxoxo thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

i was eagerly waiting for this. thanks

so i think vansh is sure that riddhima did not harm sia and agreed to marry kabir to protect his family

i just hope she reveals regarding umas death, sias condition and her past to vihaan as a friend 

did she get massage😃? he is head over heels in love with her..even after knowing she betrayed him

Edited by rianshxoxo12 - 3 years ago
Roudy1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Ridhima darling, the moment you reduce your stress levels you can see the big picture. Trust me, dear, you can. But important is to reduce the stress levels. 

@bold: yessss she needs to get less stress and impulsive and think. The picture is too clear to see now. 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: rianshxoxo12

i was eagerly waiting for this. thanks

so i think vansh is sure that riddhima did not harm sia and agreed to marry kabir to protect his family

i just hope she reveals regarding umas death, sias condition and her past to vihaan as a friend 

did she get massage😃? he is head over heels in love with her..even after knowing she betrayed him

I feel somewhere before jumping from the cliff he might know something 

The thing is angre was the one who sent video to vansh 

Now why he is saying someone else kidnapped ragini and killed her 

Why not saying about ridhima

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roudy1

@bold: yessss she needs to get less stress and impulsive and think. The picture is too clear to see now. 

Yes 

Don't know but regarding him as vansh it is coming out 

She just need sometime for herself

rianshxoxo thumbnail

and also i think to bring her back to vr mansion vihaan may ask her to marry him ðŸ˜‰ and she cant refuse more than 3 times haha

Innocentlove96 thumbnail

The most suspicious character is Angre.....or another loophole.

If he sent that video to Vansh then it's obvious even he has seen it. N now he is doubtful of Vihaan being Vansh.... actually not doubtful he is convinced that he is not Vansh n some doppelganger.

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Even if we consider Vihan as Vihan as u asked Abhaya, Vihan knew Siya uses Wheelchair. He had tracked it. Only thing i want back his beard. When he wears darker colored suits he looks handsome but Light color suits here looks a lil odd and Why they give him such pinky ponky suits 😡😡.

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: rianshxoxo12

and also i think to bring her back to vr mansion vihaan may ask her to marry him ðŸ˜‰ and she cant refuse more than 3 times haha

😂😂😂
It would be funny to watch

But how he going to get her back 

Maybe by using Dadi emotional drama

Vampgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Innocentlove96

The most suspicious character is Angre.....or another loophole.

If he sent that video to Vansh then it's obvious even he has seen it. N now he is doubtful of Vihaan being Vansh.... actually not doubtful he is convinced that he is not Vansh n some doppelganger.

Or This is Vansh and Aangre's plan. After sometime we may see Aangre making a pretend pact with Kabir to bring Vihaan's truth out. Vansh and Aangre are doing this to trap Kabir and Anu. Not sure just a thought