•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Hiya guys!

I must say, this forum is super active and I’m so happy to see that. I don’t usually post but it’s nice discuss the show with people who actually watch it!.

Before I begin, I don’t usually watch ITV, I only watch a show if I love the chemistry of the main leads and the storyline seems decent. (Cannot stand the saas-bahu dramas)

Anyway, I loveeee Sairat!! Omg don’t they look fab together??? 

until now, I think the storyline is okay...it’s getting there. But this “Pakhi” is getting on my nerves...ugghhh!

But the main reason why I started watching the show is because of Virat’s character and Samrat’s as well...even if he has only been there for a little while. I’m impressed to see the how “normal” or should I say decent these men have been portrayed. They are not misogynistic and dominating men that we usually witness on ITV. For eg. I hated the way Khushi was treated by Arnav in IPKKND! and many others. I think someone mentioned this already! So thanks for that! and our beloved ’Sai’ is this badass chic who wants to become a doctor! how nice!! I remember reading a post about the Bengali and Tamil versions and how Virat is somewhere in the middle. So yes i'm pleasantly surprised

This show seems to be breaking the typical stereotypes. And I hope that they continue doing so.

What do I hope to see ahead?

1.Well, for starters, I think us fans have been deprived from cute sairat moments! Some accidental hug or something?? ❤️we need them asap!! now that they are married. It’s high time they have a decent and sweet conversation without the constant “Vaada-track/Majboori/don’t expect anything” chant by Virat...and the angry glares that Sai gives him! 

2.I hope sai warms up to him soon! maybe start of with a good friendship??  hopefully they spend sometime together!? too much?? naaahh...

3.Pakhi needs to have less screen time! I cannot stand her sad gloomy face and those longing looks she throws at Virat! And I hope he puts Pakhi in her place by telling her to move on.(that lady is married to his bro for god sakes!!😵)..and that Sai is his Wife even if there is no other relation as such. No more “Vaadas please!)

4. lastly, I would be thrilled if they surprise us by turning Sairat into a genuinely good couple.(Sandhya/Suraj)  Like please no separation track...the typical longing etc...no they should figure things out like a married couple and have some sort of trust built! I hope their miscommunications and misunderstandings are limited....or else sorted out really quick. It would be great to see their chemistry.

5. Also, imagine our Feisty Sai putting Pakhi in her place and telling her to keep her eyes of her husband just for the sake of plain decency if not love!?🤣

6. I hope the family drama doesn’t turn out to be the usual one in which characters like Bhavani torture and trick Sai and brainwash Virat! (God bless Ashwini!)

you guys remember that promo? the one wherein they are married but it’s like Sai is missing something? I felt that promo gave out different vibes...good ones I mean..almost felt as if the main focus will be their marriage and journey discovering love for each other, growing together. Not the Pakhi nonsense.

So ya..I know a lot of hopes...but I can’t help it...😳 This couple has a ton of potential..just hoping they don’t ruin it in the typical melodramatic way. 

I feel better now...after getting all this out!

Lemme know what you guys think!? am I hoping for too much??

Lastly Thank you for bothering to read all the way through!⭐️

Hello! 

I am not a huge fan of Saas-Bahu or SP but I started watching this show just for Neil. He was amazing as Kesar and Zakir and seeing the promo gave me major IPS Zakir nostalgia.

I didn't expect too much from the show but phew, have made it to two months. You're right- SaiRat do have a lot of potential and that's all thanks to the brilliant characterization. Sai and Virat are not the typical Kekta couple- arrogant dude- middle class girl etc. The best thing about them is, they're not ONE thing. Both Sai and Virat are generally good but also have their fair share of flaws and that's what makes it so interesting.

I love your ideas for the future tracks! Would definitely want to see SaiRat coming closer without a third party interference. I hope they stay away from the Kusum Dola tracks, those are just mindboggling. 

Sai should also stay the same and not become a rona-dhona type of FL. Let's hope the writers listen to us and give us some DHAMAKEDAR storylines without resorting to faltu ke breakup- remarriage- misunderstandings.

Edited by I-Am-SherLOCKED - 3 years ago

If they continue to INSERT Pakhi in every little corner the vibes the promos have given till date will be ruined it will look as if they only mislead viewers.

Oh dear yes! I just read on another thread that as of now they are following the Kusum Dola show...I’m honestly afraid...now that was awful...God, I just hope they change it...for us...:(