Redflag thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

I want Samrat back ASAP so i can enjoy SaiRat scene without Pankhi interference 

Edited by Dimagnehihai - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Peppermint.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

As much as I want Samrat back, I don't want Samrat to be the one blocking Pakhi from interfering in SaiRat's life. If and when he comes, he should ask Virat for accountability. 

Virat has allowed Pakhi to question him, to interfere in his life. And it is him, and him only, that can and should block her.

Edited by ..Peppermint.. - 3 years ago
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Samrat coming back for me is all about Virat and how he loves his Bhai. How is Virat going to face him? Samrat should question him!! 

Jiss555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

I also would like to see virat gaining his trust back from samrat

Samrat paakhi equation will also be nice.

And I think both sai and samrat will get on like a house on fire after this initial gloomness is gone

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

he is not coming soon. ðŸ¤“

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Dimagnehihai

I want Samrat back ASAP so i can enjoy SaiRat scene without Pankhi interference 

I want samrat back but not so soon. I want first sairat should at least become comfortable around each other. They atleast reach the friend zone. Pakhi will already be jealous seeing their bonding then samrat should come back so that she doesn't have any excuse left to interfere in sairat life

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ..Peppermint..

As much as I want Samrat back, I don't want Samrat to be the one blocking Pakhi from interfering in SaiRat's life. If and when he comes, he should ask Virat for accountability. 

Virat has allowed Pakhi to question him, to interfere in his life. And it is him, and him only, that can and should block her.

Yes sai ke liye, apne rishte ke liye virat ko hi khade hona chahiye. Samrat ayega to wo pakhi ko rok to lega but pakhi hamesha mentally sairat ke beech rahegi...virat ko hi stand lena padega