•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

In that one moment, I felt SO BAD for him. Irrespective of whatever he's done, he did deserve to get his father's, his friend's support.  (This whole FRIEND joke LMAO) 

Heck even Pakhi supported him with her two lines that she didn't mean and here Ninad staright away refused to listen or consider anything. Why don't parents realise how invaluable is their support to their children. Atleast it wasn't ethically wrong - whatever he did.

Also, I was zero convinced with Sunny's generation gap theory. Sorry boss, you may not be happy but you MIGHT TRY to understand what your son is saying! Wtf, he's too busy feeding his Vahini.

Meanwhile the scene when Virat hugs Ashwini and cries on her shoulder OMG.😭😭

What contrasting parenting 🤔

Edited by Mannmohanaa - 3 years ago

Virat built an image of his father, an image which was miles away from the person he really is. He clearly idolized him. The fact that he puts his father on such a high pedestal, means that the disappointment was always going to be greater. 

Often times we have this illusion of this person we idolize, that that person can do no wrong. When the illusion ebbs away, Virat will realise that his father is a pathetic excuse of a human being. 

This process is going to be so painful for him.

My heart totally went out for Virat in this scene. He truly did believe his dad would understand his point of view, because Ninad was the one that said that duty comes before everything else. Ninad accepting Sai is secondary. The fact that he didn't even want to hear out Virat's side of the story just broke him even more. 

And Sunny... I'm really loving this guy's character. He is really that friend who you can turn to when the world is falling apart, and he'll still be there for you. He couldn't bear seeing his friend in pain, be it when Virat found out about Samrat-Pakhi or when Virat's family was treating him like dirt. I hope we see more scenes of Sunny.

And Neil Bhatt... this man is fire on screen. He brings Virat's character to life, and his every expression is just on point. 👏

Originally posted by ..Peppermint..

Virat built an image of his father, an image which was miles away from the person he really is. He clearly idolized him. The fact that he puts his father on such a high pedestal, means that the disappointment was always going to be greater. 

Often times we have this illusion of this person we idolize, that that person can do no wrong. When the illusion ebbs away, Virat will realise that his father is a pathetic excuse of a human being. 

This process is going to be so painful for him.

@pink so right.his father is a pathetic excuse of a human being.A man who doesnt respect his wife is a big zero in my opinion

Respecting your sil is fine but blind adoration is soo wrong and its emotional infidelity

So ninaad chavan is not at all like Virat

Edited by Jiss555 - 3 years ago