Ranveer OS: first night together

Posted: 3 years ago

π™π™–π™£π™‘π™šπ™šπ™§ π™Šπ™Ž: π™›π™žπ™§π™¨π™© π™£π™žπ™œπ™π™© π™©π™€π™œπ™šπ™©π™π™šπ™§

Veer and Rani were moving towards his room atleast that's what he thought when he noticed her passing the room and moving away from it. 

"Rani kaha jaa rahi hai aap? " (Rani, where are you going?) He asked interrupting her thoughts, making her stop and turn to him. 

"Hame pata hai ye shaadi aapke aur hamare liye ek zabardasti hai! Isliye ham aapko aur takleef nhi dena chahte! Ham apne... " (I know this marriage is forceful on us! I don't want to be a burden to you. I.. )

"Bilkul bhi nhi! Hame nhi janna ki aap is shaadi ke baare mei kya sochti hai ham bas itna jaante hai ki aap hamari biwi hai and aap hamare room mei rahengi hamare saath! " (Not at all! I don't want to know your opinion about this marriage. I just know the fact that you are my wife and you will live in my room with me.) He said in a stern voice. The drama with his family earlier had took a toll on him and he wanted nothing but rest to gain the energy back but to his dismay his new found little wife had some other plans for them. 

"Par doctor sahab.." ( but doctor sir...) She started trying to counter. 

"Kaha na nhi! Room mei chaliye Rani!" ( I said no! Let's go to the room Rani!) He cut her words in between, completely not interested in the way the conversation was going on so she hesitantly agreed. 

They finally went in the room completely drained out. 

"Ham change karke aate hai! Agar aapko change karna hai toh aap bhi kar sakti hai" (I am going to change! If you want to change too, then you can!) He said moving towards the washroom after taking a loose tshirt and a pair of trousers along with him. 

She nodded and looked around the room. 

He came out of the washroom and found her sleeping in an uncomfortable position on the couch. 

He sighed as he know it will hurt her back later on. And to add, the day had been really draining and merciless for them. He just couldn't leave her like that. 

While he was thinking of ways to wake her and to convince her to sleep on bed, his eyes fell on the skeleton which was kept on the corner. 

A wicked idea stuck him. After making sure that she was soundly asleep, he quitely took the skeleton in his hand and kept it over her. So if she wakes up, the first thing she will see would be the skeleton. 

After that he went upto the bed and laid down. While waiting for her reaction, he himself didn't know when sleep took over him. 

Her eyes opened in the middle of night when she felt something on her. Her eyes opened up dreamily, and the the thing she saw made her scream in shock and she pushed the skeleton away and sat near Veer on the bed. 

He jerked up when he heard her shreik.

"Rani kya hua aapko? " ( What happened Rani?) He was still dazed from sleep and his own plan slipped away from his brain. 

"Doctor sahab woh kankaal hame khaana chahta tha! Aap usse kahiye na ki ham aapki patni hai aur woh hame na khaye! " ( Doctor Sir that skeleton wanted to eat me! Please tell him that I am your wife and it should not eat me!) She complained as well pleaded to him pointing towards the skeleton which was laying on the floor. 

Realization dawned upon him and he immediately knew what he had to say. 

"Rani woh aapko kucch nhi karega jab tak aap hamare saath is bed pe hai! Don't worry! " (Rani it won't do anything until and unless you stay in this bed with me! Don't worry!)

"Pakka? " (Sure?)

"Bilkul! " He cofirmed. (Yes)

"Aisa karte hai aap yaha so jaiye! Don't worry ham kucch nhi karenge! " ( let's do one thing, you can sleep on this bed and don't worry I wouldn't do anything!) He said after a small pause making her look at him sceptically. 

His plan as he thought was working though he still was a bit confused, she knew what a stethoscope was but she knew nothing about a skeleton. He will surely have a conversation about this thing with her and they now have a lifetime for that. 

She still had a fear from that skeleton after he told her about that skeleton's girl eating stories so she agreed and laid down next to him making his brain do a victory dance in return. 

*𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝙛𝙀𝙧 π™§π™šπ™–π™™π™žπ™£π™œ*

Edited by TunesOfHeart - 3 years ago

Very nice one. ❀️❀️Didn't understand Hindi parts but through others I really enjoyed it. Pls keep on writing .

Originally posted by caller123

Very nice one. ❀️❀️Didn't understand Hindi parts but through others I really enjoyed it. Pls keep on writing .

Thankyou so much! 

Should I write the dialogues in English as well to just make the reading wore enjoyable? 

Originally posted by TunesOfHeart

Thankyou so much! 

Should I write the dialogues in English as well to just make the reading wore enjoyable? 

If you can I really appreciate dear.

If you can I really appreciate dear.

Done! 

Added the dialigues in English as well! 

I really want to see a scene like this. skeleton thing.πŸ˜†

Yup Rani too should refuse to go to his room first due what she went through . I don't think they will show like that but I like if they show it like tgis.

Oh I really enjoyed with translation . Skeleton part was hilarious πŸ€£πŸ€£

Thank you for the translation πŸ€—❀️

Edited by caller123 - 3 years ago

I really want to see a scene like this. skeleton thing.πŸ˜†

Yup Rani too should refuse to go to his room first due what she went through . I don't think they will show like that but I like if they show it like tgis.

Oh I really enjoyed with translation . Skeleton part was hilarious πŸ€£πŸ€£

Thank you for the translation πŸ€—❀️

Yeah, in the show it will be all drama as he also won't accept her. But we can always imagine such stuff! 

Glad you enjoyed! From Next time I would keep in mind to add translation as well! ❀

Originally posted by TunesOfHeart

Yeah, in the show it will be all drama as he also won't accept her. But we can always imagine such stuff! 

Glad you enjoyed! From Next time I would keep in mind to add translation as well! ❀

It will take another month for Veer to accept Rani or more than that. πŸ˜†After all it's drama πŸ˜†

Pls keep on writing so we can enjoy eachother's imaginations which are better than actual show sometimes .

Thank you for translation . Really appreciate it.β€οΈπŸ€—

It will take another month for Veer to accept Rani or more than that. πŸ˜†After all it's drama πŸ˜†

Pls keep on writing so we can enjoy eachother's imaginations which are better than actual show sometimes .

Thank you for translation . Really appreciate it.β€οΈπŸ€—

Yeah it will take atleast a month for him to be warm around her! 

Till then we can imagine anything and everything πŸ˜‰πŸ˜

beautiful os loved it❀️